Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-05-2021, 04:15 AM
Pathfinder

I have never astral travel willingly. I think I do in dreams as I often dream about information that I have no way of knowing, things in the future or people who have passed. But I seem to have no control over this, it happens randomly.
I have tried many meditation musics for astral travel and it does nothing for me.

How do I gain more control of these astral dreams and make them happen?

thanks
Old 05-05-2021, 09:18 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Hi there and welcome.

I have some questions about 'nasty' encounters during astral projection or OOBEs.
Some people encounter ugly creatures or they get attacked by low level astral beings.
Had you ever came across such things?

Yes I have; perhaps about 5% of my experiences. However, very simply put, we encounter these experiences because of our level of consciousness, in other words, lower feelings such as fear, paranoia, guilt, shame, anger etc can often place us in 'darker' worlds, they aren't necessarily bad, that's just how it appears. If a person wants to interpret them as 'nasty' then that's up to them. The main thing is that we remain positive and focused on what we want to achieve as opposed to focusing on 'scary' things. Fear is only an emotion that we can choose to feel or not!
Old 05-05-2021, 09:20 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesitant_man
Hi, Genehart!

I have a couple of questions:

How can one do this? How much time takes to get results?

Have you encountered evil beings? How do you cope with them?

Thanks!

Hi, see the previous post about 'evil' beings. As for how to do it, if you really want to do it, it will happen, you will find the necessary books, videos or perhaps even a teacher to guide you in this innate ability that we all have. If you truly desire the experience, it will happen. However long it takes is up to the desire, intent, willpower and motivation of the individual.
Old 05-05-2021, 09:27 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by selflove929
Hello Gene!

I have a few questions for you about the astral realm:

1) Are there plants there? I care for a bunch of houseplants, and I thought it would be so neat if I could have a conversation with one of them.

2) Do animals have the ability to travel into the astral realm when they're asleep?

3) How do languages work? Are there various languages being spoken? Or does everyone and everything just know what the other person is saying?

4) Does being in the astral realm take someone into a fuller sleep? Or does it not have an affect on physical sleep whatsoever? For example, I'm kind of sensitive to noises and movement when I'm sleeping, therefore if I were to hear a noise or sense movement which would normally wake me up, would I be taken out of the astral realm too?

And last question!
5) Have you met friends there, that you've befriended in the physical realm?

Thank you very much!
I am very curious about astral projection.

Hello!

1 - Good question, yes, actually almost everything in the physical has an astral counterpart, as above, so below. You will find that the astral is a great place to learn about plants and communicate with them. I've not done it personally but I believe it is possible, I have spoken to animals though.

2 - Yep! All animals can. I believe the best animals for it are cats. Cats actually often appear much larger in the astral and can assist you on your travels

3 - The latter - communication is different there, it doesn't matter what language you know, because language is just sound. There is a superior type of communicating in the astral, you can even communicate with images/movies ifrom your mind!

4 - I'm not sure about everyone else, but for me, I wake up the most rested and happy when I've been out of body consciously, I always get a great feeling from it. And yes, most likely the noise could wake your physical body up so it's best not to be disturbed.

5 - I've met many people I don't know in the physical, however I've yet to meet someone I know, well I have met people I know, but they weren't conscious of the experience. I do plan to meet other astral projectors though.
Old 05-05-2021, 09:31 PM
Hello Gene,
Welcome here.
I respect what you have been advising people here. Thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-05-2021, 09:33 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ann299
I have never astral travel willingly. I think I do in dreams as I often dream about information that I have no way of knowing, things in the future or people who have passed. But I seem to have no control over this, it happens randomly.
I have tried many meditation musics for astral travel and it does nothing for me.

How do I gain more control of these astral dreams and make them happen?

thanks

Actually, we all leave the body every night whether it's for dreaming or astral travel, it's a more of a complex psychological matter though, I explain this in-depth on a video on my YouTube channel called 'Lucid Dreaming vs Astral Projection', it should hopefully give you a decent idea about this. Just search 'Astral Doorway' on YouTube.

First begin by remembering your dreams by using a journal or voice memo, then perhaps begin with the practice of lucid dreaming, this will give you a good feel for what fully conscious astral travel feels like. Practice makes perfect!
Old 06-05-2021, 02:10 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneHart1
Hello!

1 - Good question, yes, actually almost everything in the physical has an astral counterpart, as above, so below. You will find that the astral is a great place to learn about plants and communicate with them. I've not done it personally but I believe it is possible, I have spoken to animals though.

2 - Yep! All animals can. I believe the best animals for it are cats. Cats actually often appear much larger in the astral and can assist you on your travels

3 - The latter - communication is different there, it doesn't matter what language you know, because language is just sound. There is a superior type of communicating in the astral, you can even communicate with images/movies ifrom your mind!

4 - I'm not sure about everyone else, but for me, I wake up the most rested and happy when I've been out of body consciously, I always get a great feeling from it. And yes, most likely the noise could wake your physical body up so it's best not to be disturbed.

5 - I've met many people I don't know in the physical, however I've yet to meet someone I know, well I have met people I know, but they weren't conscious of the experience. I do plan to meet other astral projectors though.

Thank you! I am wowed by the possibilities.
Old 07-05-2021, 07:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Absolutely! I actually just uploaded a video on my YouTube about an Astral experience I had where I was with a group of around 100 people 'unconsciously' out of the body.

Thanks - very interesting.

Back in the 1980s I had a dream where I was attending such an astral class, although I forget the subject being taught. Suddenly, for no particular reason, the dream became lucid and I realised that while I was in this class my physical body was asleep in my bed in London. The teacher asked if anyone had any questions, so I raised my hand and asked "How much of this will I remember when I wake up?" The teacher looked at me in a peculiar manner, raised his right hand and made some gestures, and I found myself flying through the air back to my flat in West Hampstead, and then I was wide awake in my physical body with no intervening loss of consciousness. This was a very powerful experience for me.

It is unfortunate that most of us have no conscious memory of our nocturnal activities.

Peace
Old 07-05-2021, 10:34 PM
Master
QUOTE 24 EXCERPT:

Quote:

I am a "cat lover" and have had feline companions for years.

Could you elaborate more on this point?
Old 07-05-2021, 10:38 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Please explain HOW to do it, and what is your average results per month?