Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 26-02-2021, 11:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Deja vu

What is Deja vu exactly ? Is it possible that we have lived this same life previously. There have been times when something hits me and I realize I have been in this exact situation before. For a few minutes i can see everything happen before it actually happens ? I tend to get somewhat alarmed by this and there are two specific examples I can recall.

In high school I transferred from a catholic school to a large public school. I came in and had zero friends.. the first few months were brutal but as i starterd to make friends a kid came to our lunch table and started talking with us. I was in shock because he looked familiar and suddenly the entire scene played out in my head.... everything happened like it did in my mind and i sat there in shock. He looked at me and said you ok? I sat there in amazement and said " I know you........ I do not know how but man I know you ? " We were great friends from that day on... High School... college... then he got married and I lost contact.

The other was when me and my buddies were at a bar eating wings. It hit me again... suddenly everything felt familiar... the music... the clothing they were wearing and again everything sort of played out in my mind and happened.

There have been a bunch of other times but those two are the most vivid memories I have and am curious what exactly this is ?
Old 26-02-2021, 12:28 PM
Newbie ;)

My opinion on Deja Vu has to do with Mandela's effect, regarding multiple parallel timelines. I have Deja Vu moments and experienced Mandela's effect.
Old 26-02-2021, 12:45 PM
The Mandela Effect is a 2019 science fiction film written and directed by David Guy Levy, starring Charlie Hofheimer
as a father grieving for the loss of his daughter, played by Madeleine McGraw, who becomes obsessed "
with facts and events that many people remember incorrectly.

Full movie free

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I357pyTH4YA

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-02-2021, 12:39 PM
Master
In the tv series The OA in the 2 season, OA explains the deja vu.
I usually had deja vus when i was studying. Now i have from time to time, not often now.
I believe we are living in another paralel reality, same life but with different time between them. That´s why we have a sensation of dejavu.
Old 02-03-2021, 09:30 AM
Knower
Usually when discussions of deja vu come up in relation to the metaphysical, it's that you've had a precognitive dream that informed you on some of the next days events, but you forgot the dream. You can improve dream recall with lucid techniques. Then it will no longer be deja vu, but you'll be fully conscious of having seen it before. Several people I know experience this.

My dreams don't seem to have this quality- they are much more concerned with the fantastical than the real world.

I drew that cute little dragonet on DeviantArt's Muro board. It is a lot of fun to reply with pictures in a forum!

"The brain was billions of years or more in the making. Each one is a unique make and model. What will you do with yours?" quoted from here *taps head*
Old 18-03-2021, 03:26 AM
Master
Sounds like Groundhog Day?.
Old 19-03-2021, 10:27 AM
Knower
In almost all incidents where I have experienced with Deja Vu, it turned out to be Deja Reve because I remembered the dream. They are precognitive dreams. Because of this, when I have Deja Vu without a precognitive dream remembered, I suspect it is just that, I do not remember the dream. I usually remember having had the dream if the Deja Vu lasts more than 2-seconds. Often, I will have remembered the dream all my life before the Deja Reve occurs. The time between the dream and the Deja Reve can be as little as 8-hours or as much as 40 years. The Deja Reve can be so accurate that people in your dream match what people are wearing and saying from the dream and that also includes my own thoughts in the dream, I was saying and thinking matches the dream and the Deja Reve. It makes you wonder about free will when you get a precognitive dream that matches exactly your dream from 40 years prior.

PastPilot

Last edited by PastPilot : 19-03-2021 at 11:54 PM.
Old 19-03-2021, 01:56 PM
Good post, PastPilot! :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-08-2021, 05:28 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
. . . he looked familiar and suddenly the entire scene played out in my mind . . .
I have had that type of experience a few times, but not in recent years. My best one was me being in a classroom, feeling miserable, and writing a short phrase over and over again on a small piece of paper. As I'm doing this, I remember dreaming this scene some 6 years before. I even knew what the instructor was going to say before she actually said it.

For a long time, I felt that the deja vu event was a remembered dream. But now, I think that the dream was a remembered fragment seen during an Astral visit to the Akashic Records. Remembered as a dream, possibly due to the emotional nature of the moment.
. . . .
Old 08-08-2021, 02:20 PM
Guide
Deja vu happens when someone in subconscious telepathy visits us and we remember them. The mind, remembering something (the visitor) but being incapable of seeing it, is tricked to think that it remembers that moment.