Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-02-2021, 06:28 AM
Guide

I feel normal again - my Twin detached

My twin blocked me, I've been a mess for quite awhile.

I had the usual panic anxiety, & the feeling of not feeling him anymore. The sorrow isn't his. The other feelings of his are gone too. Absolutely no connection, although it is sad, its okay..I feel calm, & better.

I haven't felt like me in over a year. Such an odd thing. I guess it was like a leeching energy after all.

I'll miss him but, now I can build myself back up stronger than before.

What an odd journey.
Old 24-02-2021, 11:48 AM
Guide

Thats how the healing process is, its not linear

Its good you feel calmer

It is an odd journey lol
Old 24-02-2021, 03:04 PM
Could you consider he was not your twin flame ...just a guy, a boyfriend?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-02-2021, 05:08 AM
Guide

Hi Mused, thanks.

Miss Hepburn, we were never in a relationship, we never dated, we were never physical. We spoke on a dating app for a bit, & than by text. We had major longing's & pulls to one another. We had the runner chaser dynamic hard core. A few months ago is when it was brought to my attention that he is a divine union (a twin soul), I didn't believe in it, nor knew anything about it. I started researching it.

I felt him in my minds eye last March...I did not think anything of it, as I've felt one other like this before, but that person I worked with for almost a year. I run from people, especially men. I was told he was a soul mate, but I couldn't come together with him. There was a cord that was cut than because I couldn't handle that pain. I never felt it before. This cord with this man was cut in a couple of days or so.

Than in late July it happened again, I felt him, the TF. In Sept/Oct I would wake up to him, it was the first thought I had upon waking. Than the dreams started coming. Maybe it was nothing. I would pray to ask to see him physically, & every 2 days later it would happen. Driving by, that happened a lot.

I had severe longing for him after we met the first time. I didn't know why than. That was odd. A month later we were able to come back together, & we were going to set up a date, I ran from it, but he also never called, & I swear I passed him the day were supposed to get together on the highway in another city 5.5 hours away, so you could say, he just wasn't that interested.

This continued by random readers, & by one Psychic, everything she's ever predicted has come to pass,even what happened two days ago with him.

If I'd stayed, we'd be in union, but it would not have been without him wandering.

Than he came back in late Dec/early Jan. All I wanted was him, but I self sabotaged.

For a good 4+ months all of my astrological zodiac readings for Virgo were his energy. I have been ungrounded, so maybe that was it. I switched to a pick a cards, so I KNEW they were for me. I also read my own tarot, which I've not done for awhile. These pick a card readings as of late have turned into readings for me, with only a bit of his energies in them, to the point where the reader is completely baffled.

I was told last year this time that he & I had a cord happen quickly between us, never put thought into it.

This Psychic predicted that he would come back & she said she felt it was a divine union, possibly a TF. She also stated that there were swans, doves, hummingbirds, & other coupling birds around & this signified his return.

Spirit talks to me whenever he is around.

I was surprised to see the doves, more surprised to see a large hummingbird buzz past the window. It was spirit as hummingbirds are gone in this season.

The way he would talk to me, was spoken to me through spirit. I have adhd, so I can remember things, details in depth about things sometimes.

Anyhow, random readers were popping up in my feed, and I was seeing his thoughts, his current energies of me, & of past in our upset, & how he was beating himself up, & how he broke his heart & mine.

Than in late Jan I did a sacral meditation, that I was barely able to focus in, but it did something powerful, & he felt the pull on a conscious level. That is when I felt his severe sadness for me for about 3.5 hours straight. It was painful.

I've connected with people before energetically, but nothing like this.

Than after the sacral chakra, major telepathy started, it was painful. I felt his sadness. Dreams again, than visions through my third eye. & I felt him touch me inappropriately. Never had I had that before. I ran to the same healer, she told me that when I shared this with her, she said it felt like an odd energy.

Some of the research I've delved into states that what brings twin souls together is physical & sexual attraction. She said he thinks about me relentlessly day & night, & that he was very aggressive, every time she tried pushing his energy out, he'd come back, or she had a hard time doing it. She said I was feeling the way I had, because of his attachments through me.

She said, he had more attachments than I did, but that I felt them more.

Another thing I've read is that the Divine feminine is usually spiritually aware, but the divine masculine is not. But his higher self is, as it has been talking to me.

I wondered why his surface energy did not mimic his thoughts, but again we all have the ability to not act on everything we feel. ... until our last conversation. See he'd NEVER asked me for physical, that was one of the things I really liked about him.

Now, I know when you have someone, anyone around you, they'll show up in readings, their energies, but this was different. Often when I am around people long enough I'll pick up on their thoughts, things like that, or spirit will talk to me, or something. Again, this felt different. This was very strong.

I was more fearful of his pain that I felt, but I didn't know how else to stop it, I only knew what was done before. I didn't want to lose him. I was told by the same Psychic earlier that I should not go to any mediums, healers, psychics to pay for their services, & that I needed to go within to work it out, as I have the ability, but I was in a depressed state, & this brought me even more to my knee's, it floored me. I couldn't move.

Again every time something happened, I was shown or the info came, but I couldn't be quiet enough to know better. Trust me it's coming.

Sorry, I cannot give simple answers.

So, I disabled our connection on insta, & BAM the connection ended. But I freaked out, & told this energy healer I did NOT want to lose him. She assured me that only toxic cords & attachments were cut. To her, sexual thoughts are toxic, I guess we as humans make it so, he wasn't respecting me with his thoughts, & it was really uncomfortable. & she said there is still a cord, & other attachments. & she stopped sending the energy.

I did not mean to misuse her, or play with fire, I still wasn't able to stop, & this healer brought to my attention that I had attachments, & I should try to figure them out, & that he could just leave now, but he was still in my aura, but she also said if I wanted him back, I could, as energy travels. She said I was still seeking him, but he wasn't. So possibly maybe just a guy. But in the past, the cord she cut with two others, one I'd only known for a short few months, & she cut it in a matter of hours. The second man, whom she said is a soulmate, we'd worked together & had major connection for almost a year, & that cord was also cut in a matter of days.

This one couldn't be, & even after it's been cut, there is still another cord. & she worked at the first for about 1+ weeks, daily. Maybe it has no bearing, no idea. & maybe it is the amount of thought I've put into it that makes it so, but being told randomly that this is TF or soul twin or divine union, & basically being the exact same person....idk...

So coming back, for a good 2 weeks there, the sexual thoughts started happening again, though they were more so mild, & visions, & dreams again, & astral travel, & it was becoming more vivid. & I started seeing things about him.

Right after I did the sacral chakra meditation, 2 doves showed up again, & I'd not seen them since November, & I felt a pull, a longing again.

A couple of weeks ago, when there was another upset in speaking with him, I had doves Cooing outside my window, never heard them before.

After he blocked me, later that night I had another dove coo outside my window, but more so at a distance, & today, one dove flew on the house across from me, that is all I saw. It has been a couple of weeks since I saw the last two there.

Now, maybe it was the full moon, but I felt a bit sad & also calm, good, better.

I still have the odd thoughts of him, come in, but it is very vague/distant. I have been told we are still attached.

& again, I thought of pushing hard to go back there, but I've been pulled in another direction as of late. & today something amazing happened, & I'm not going back up there to live.

If he IS a twin soul, & I've been told it's over, & I've been told there is still a deep unconditional love there. I was told to WAIT, I couldn't. He came back & asked for the thing that I couldn't understand, his thoughts...why they seemed so different. I was told that if we came together we'd have great growth, & he'd not leave. He is as broken as I am. I don't know if he has the self awareness to see the problem within. He has the intuition, so perhaps one day.. I am also in a fairly poor state mentally, & physcially. But I am & have been working on the change, & I want it bad now.

I've never had so many supernatural things go on with ONE person, especially one that is not aware.

I am told he may still come around, but I'm not waiting. There is somethings I REALLY want for myself. This is my turning point. I still think on him, & even want him, but we're so toxic to one another at this time. I've had another mans energies coming to me, though I've not met him yet, & I'm not ready for it yet, but I never close off the heart.

Another thing that happened, was I started taking on his emotions before he blocked me. & I'd done something, & I felt a movement in my heart chakra, & thoughts on him. Than some more info popped up about twin souls sharing the same chakra system.

Maybe not, Idk.

Or maybe what they call a fake TF, before the real one. But I have seen so many opposing documentation from people that are clairvoyant ect ect, that have gone down this journey, some say that they've spoken directly to spirit & that the TF is NEVER meant to be romantic or to come together, but to be drawn closer to the divine, & faith, & to purge the issue's from within, to fix, & go into alignment to what our greatest purpose is, & I have one, this is my heart project.. Than I've seen the others that say, it is meant to be, same folk that are also clairvoyant, that have spoken to spirit directly, & that it is meant to be.

I know that everything is general. & everything is going to also be different for each individual journey.

I was seeing that he was raising in vibration with his new beau, & that I wasn't going to be able to catch up, but yet he still felt the pull to come back to me.

Than this energy healer told me HE is not on par with me, spiritually. & if I were to take off here in the next little while, & become better & heal, that he would never be able... to be on the same page, & she said EVEN if he DID have the ability to show me any compassion, it wouldn't be enough. She said, he was never meant to be. & that it would take him YEARS to have any of those in depth compassion & ability to not hide or lie to himself. I don't hold it against him, that is what happens as children growing up in trauma. If I could be there for him, I always would be, but I need hard boundaries.

I have felt deep love for him, & I have felt in love with him. I don't even know him. I am either really nuts, or very open spiritually. & with a lot more to learn. Normally with other men that have come & gone from life, it is my mental health that attaches to them, and cannot let go of the pain or sorrow for months. Even when it ends. I think the toxic cords would have kept us together, or had him come back, but...as it is

I feel like, Spirit is helping me process this, or maybe the full moon, but like I've come to the realization that it's all good, & keep going. It is still sad, & in the morning's I awake with great sorrow, but that's about it. If he comes back, so be it. Spirit has also said he wants to, or he may dependent on what I do with a project because he is apparently forever watching.

Again, no idea, I've cut off all my social platforms atm, until I get the project on the go.
Old 26-02-2021, 09:19 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
My twin blocked me, I've been a mess for quite awhile. I haven't felt like me in over a year. Such an odd thing. I guess it was like a leeching energy after all.

You are a soul/consciousness that decided to partake in this life and started the journey as a human being. At the higher planes of existence, all possibilities exist. There is a male version of you, a alien version of you, a dog version of you, a god version of you, and so on. Infinite possibilities. Your twin flame cannot block you. It isn't possible. You blocked it. Your twin flame is you. Most see it as a gender, it represents all of the parallel versions of yourself that are apart of you. If you were born as a male, your twin flame is female. If you were born with a twin, your twin flame is the twin. It represents another version of you. If you were born as successful, your twin flame is the poor version of you. Most see it within a gender context.

Most confuse a twin flame vs. a soul mate. A soul mate is someone who you form a connection with, a family member. It could be a child, a lover, a best friend, even a pet. Most see it as their married partner if you follow the philosophy of a mate. If you believe in polygamy, or mates being plural, well that is another story. It is someone who shares a significant role within your life and who you consider as being apart of your world. All that being said, it is your sub-conscious that is being guided by your conscious thoughts. Believing that your twin flame is a energy sucking parasite is what caused the block. All you did was return to the normal version of you, and now you are bound by destiny again. You in essence gave up your path to the spirit world. Keep in mind, you could also access another twin flame. All paths lead to the ocean.

+One final tip. Notice how you worded yourself. He blocked me, not I blocked him. You gave power over to your ego. Nothing wrong with becoming your ego btw, there are some days you want to be in automatic/zombie mode, that is how you do it. That being said, it is your world. You decide all things, not me, not anyone else. We give ourselves to god, we give ourselves to satan, we give ourselves to the flying spaghetti monster, we give ourselves to buddha, or even we don't believe in religion. The path of ascension starts with "I". I am a co-creator of reality. I follow my greatest version of me. I am incredible. This is self-empowerment.

Enjoy life.
Old 27-02-2021, 08:54 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
You are a soul/consciousness that decided to partake in this life and started the journey as a human being. At the higher planes of existence, all possibilities exist. There is a male version of you, a alien version of you, a dog version of you, a god version of you, and so on. Infinite possibilities. Your twin flame cannot block you. It isn't possible. You blocked it. Your twin flame is you. Most see it as a gender, it represents all of the parallel versions of yourself that are apart of you. If you were born as a male, your twin flame is female. If you were born with a twin, your twin flame is the twin. It represents another version of you. If you were born as successful, your twin flame is the poor version of you. Most see it within a gender context.

Most confuse a twin flame vs. a soul mate. A soul mate is someone who you form a connection with, a family member. It could be a child, a lover, a best friend, even a pet. Most see it as their married partner if you follow the philosophy of a mate. If you believe in polygamy, or mates being plural, well that is another story. It is someone who shares a significant role within your life and who you consider as being apart of your world. All that being said, it is your sub-conscious that is being guided by your conscious thoughts. Believing that your twin flame is a energy sucking parasite is what caused the block. All you did was return to the normal version of you, and now you are bound by destiny again. You in essence gave up your path to the spirit world. Keep in mind, you could also access another twin flame. All paths lead to the ocean.

+One final tip. Notice how you worded yourself. He blocked me, not I blocked him. You gave power over to your ego. Nothing wrong with becoming your ego btw, there are some days you want to be in automatic/zombie mode, that is how you do it. That being said, it is your world. You decide all things, not me, not anyone else. We give ourselves to god, we give ourselves to satan, we give ourselves to the flying spaghetti monster, we give ourselves to buddha, or even we don't believe in religion. The path of ascension starts with "I". I am a co-creator of reality. I follow my greatest version of me. I am incredible. This is self-empowerment.

Enjoy life.

Hello, yes I Am. the one who did it. He is a mirror image to me. & yes, a divine union. I have both parts feminine, & masculine energies, as does he. I am pretty much fearful of most things. The energy healer I was speaking with told me that he was "leeching" my energies...I saw another article in which people discuss that twins FEED off of one another, in a nourishing sense. To each their own. She was also worried that he would always deny me, & if I kept that type of person in my aura, than it would hurt me. After those negative energies were cut, he did not deny how he'd felt, & was better able to ask for the thoughts he had on me. It is all very interesting.

You have your beliefs, and I have mine. & everyone has their own. & when certain clairvoyants ask their guides, & their guides tell them it isn't meant to be, or it is meant to be, well it IS or it ISN'T, For THEM. Not everyone else.

I feel when we were in union telepathically, we were growing. I was supposed to learn to harness that. It would have strengthened me infinitely.

I have read articles on that as well, in which if I give thought to, "it is going to end" than it will. I've manifested this enough times in my life.

I also just came by another article tonight, in researching a part on this again, in that, I am copying & pasting this from an article through quora, I do not know who wrote it,

"(It is like a small child getting away from his baby bed every time, and the mother comes after intervals - and upon finding the baby somewhere else in the room she puts the baby back to the bed where the baby is supposed to be :-)"

I really liked the above interpretation.

I want him back. I will help him back through me. & like you've mentioned, it is my World to do what I want with.
Old 27-02-2021, 10:05 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals

I want him back. I will help him back through me. & like you've mentioned, it is my World to do what I want with.

Beautiful words. Don't forget, twin flame represents your opposite. The opposite of taking energy is giving energy. Both exist in harmony with one another. Plants are also feeding off of the sun, and are parasitic off of it. A baby feeds off of its mother while in the womb, and is also a parasitic demon, it gives nothing back in return. This is one viewpoint. Another possibility are plants are children off of the sun, and that baby is a extension off of the mother. Another is you are the demon that is feeding off of it, and even multiple truths such as you are feeding and giving off of each other, and so on. You are deciding what truth that you want to believe in. The spiritualist that you went to isn't wrong, they provided the truth that you wanted to hear at that point in time. A partial limited truth. If you begin to channel higher energies, and go back to them, as you talk to them and provide higher truths, they will adapt to match your energies. As always, you are in control always in your world. Most spiritualist exist in all polarities.

I feel it is important to say something else. Believe it or not, you just shifted your consciousness with me. There is a version of you that choose to follow the wisdom of the person you went to go see, and there is a version of you that decided on the spiritual path. Both exist. You are the version of you that decided to continue to work with yourself. This represents a break within time. The version of you that cut ties is now in a parallel reality, and is now one of your egos that is bound by destiny. When it dies, it's soul, or life experience from that decision, will return to your godhood. It is now apart of you.

The truth about the twin flame is it is really your consciousness. It is your soul, your spirit, your demon, your angel, your god, literally everything. It is the real you. The version of you that is reading this, unless you are your twin flame, is not really real, you are bound by time, you are the player within a game/story/matrix, a false reality. If you are looking at it from a soul perspective, it is literally your soul that you are experiencing. It connects to every chakra, and what chakra that you are working with is the version of you that will experience. That demon, that angel, it is the you that exists beyond life. When you become him, that is really you. That is you channeling your divine whatever. At a greater perspective, there is no gender that exists spiritually speaking, but you need a base point to work off of in order to invoke the action from within. You can shift your consciousness between both versions through your thoughts, because you are shifting to experiencing from within, you are doing the opposite of what life intends, meaning everything from this perspective now becomes the opposite of what you are intending. Again, you are working from the inverse perspective. To provide a mental model to think of, in space, you could be floating in one direction going somewhere, and someone else could be floating in the opposite direction, going in the opposite direction, from either perspective, in order to assist them in the direction that they are moving, you would need to provide the opposite force to them. From a simple perspective, a possible truth is that you are the one who is wrong, and from yours, they are the one who is moving in the wrong direction - under this partial truth, who do you think is right? Is there a right answer?

Be warned, if you start to think of your twin flame as a female, using the soul chakra, you could possibly be channeling the version of you in what you call life that likes the same sex. You might start sensing emotions of being gay. All versions of you exist. A gay version. A straight version. A bi version, again everything. Nothing wrong with any of this, I am just trying to provide you a basic understanding of how it works. Every thought and action is guiding what you are experiencing. One of your chakra networks is known as Krishna, or Satan, it feeds off of low energy. Think of a plant. Some plants need a small amount of water/light, and others need a lot. If you give to much water or light, it will actually kill the plant. We in the spiritual community label the plants that need a small amount of light/water as being demons. Within Gaia, or mother earth, they are the predators of the planet that ensure that herbivores are kept in check. Without them, beings like us can never come into existence. We owe our very existence to them and they are apart of us for better or worse. From a duality viewpoint, when dealing with your lower vibrations, you should be sending them demonic energy, because that is what love is from their perspective. If you think of temperature from water, zero freezing temperature being demonic, and boiling being light or angelic energies, they are fish that live within cold temperatures.

One final thing. You are always shifting your consciousness. Right now our paths have crossed. Tomorrow it could be a different story. I could be a more demonic version, or a more angelic version of myself from your perspective. Unless we are co-sharing a experience, then the only truth that you can only believe in is your own. You will have to shift other people, like a rubrics cube to match what you want. That is what it means to be us. Unless they are equally enlightened, then they are bound by destiny and unless they awaken, will never able to understand your truth, but much like the version of you that returned to duality, their are parallel versions that do understand of that being, they are simply in a different energy signature is all. Individuals that are on a spiritual path, like us, know true wisdom of the universe. A basic example is if you have a gun in the cabinet, you don't want to send children the wrong messages about it, you want them fearful of it, scared, because that is the stay away polarity. People that are ready to mess with guns, or adults, will not be bothered by the energy signature that they are feeling. They will not be controlled. They are controllers of destiny. What I am trying to say is children of destiny should always be fearful of the evil demons that lurks in the corner - because that is what it means to be them. They are sheep from one perspective. Those on a spiritual path are shepherds and more. Only shepherds are ready to work with the big bad demons, and of course, as always, from a greater perspective, demons don't really exist. It is based around what level you are working at.

Last edited by Johnathanrs : 28-02-2021 at 03:06 AM.
Old 01-03-2021, 04:46 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Could you consider he was not your twin flame ...just a guy, a boyfriend?

Hi, sorry my thoughts sometimes are such a mumble jumble, & maybe one day this post will be lost within many, cuz I am kinda embarrassed that I cannot answer simply.

I think maybe he is just a false TF, & or maybe I am just super sensitive & over connected to this poor guy.

We are still connected. I think I was just super numbed out, & I am codependent on the situation. Plus, there was a full moon that caused me to have pure bliss. Slowly he has come back in, stronger & stronger.

Right now, I seem to have blessings for any which direction I want to go. I can even go back up there, there is a job, there is a nice place waiting on me to rent. Because we're in separation for good reason, & I am typically the type to want to grasp something concrete, it is hard for me to want to just stay put. It was only just a week ago, I thought I was unhirable, & I thought I might be really screwed if I did not get this funding for my heart project. But since than, so many amazing things have come into play.

I REALLLY want to go into another direction with my life, & it requires a little more patience. It is not as tangible atm It is being built from thin air in a sense.

There are blessings here, too, in fact my path opened wide to them with a mentor & everything soon after that happened. & I will lose the codependence through it, I feel.

I was just going by what some reader's were telling me. He & I have NEVER dated, & have never been physical in the 3d. & he always leaves, he always runs. He rarely chases & if he does it is short lived, & he side winds.

If I go back up there, I'll be constantly heartbroken, & feel this ever lasting pull to have just stayed here & have gotten my project off the ground. I'm super indecisive. The thing is, we lived like a few blocks from one another for a whole year!!!! & he hardly wanted anything to do with me than! & now that I am 15+ hours away, & if I go to the coast as I am hopeful to do, I'll be even further. It is just such an odd thing, we are closer now in all this connected stuffs, than we were when we physically lived so close.
Old 01-03-2021, 04:58 PM
Green.Heals, you are such a good poster, cuz you address
everyone's posts to you.
I can't seem to do that, often.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-03-2021, 11:22 PM
Experiencer
A twin that got away makes you replace them before leaving.