Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Ah yes.. this lol That would be my ego and total resistance to this thing. i couldnt help it i was maaaaad. i didnt like who this connection was to. i did not like finding this tf thing after the fact too. Honestly my first thoughts on this tf thing the first time i read about it was.. "what? your telling me this is forever AND i cant get rid of it? Did i die and go to hell? i need to get rid of this right now!"

Quote:
"what? your telling me this is forever AND i cant get rid of it? Did i die and go to hell? i need to get rid of this right now!"
See how this is a belief though? ^
And what interests me about this type of text is how people seem so narrow minded that the person they call a twin is that same person, defined by their current lifetime behaviour, personality, attitide, beliefs etc as if thats who they are in every lifetime and at soul level. Soul? Pfft, whats that? Twins are about the personality that appeases you the most. the soul is where it's at but thats been overlooked in just about every post here. its al physical, great sex, disappointment in their personalty or character etc. It's such a joke it's almost unbelievable and makes me feel ashamed for being 'part' the belief of 'twin souls' .

i mean, you just need to be in a relationship and get on and find each other attractive and have sex, its a twin!!
and when it doesnt wok out
Its a false twin!

thats all this has become to me after being here. And why I feel ashamed to believe such a thing was possible at the soul level.
Old 28-10-2017, 12:57 PM
Guide

Although i can see your point.. neither any past or future lifetime matters now. They dont exist now so i wouldnt put any focus on either of those things. i highly doubt their soul much matters so much either when there will always be with an ego in the 3d. My belief about dear "tf" has not changed.

For this simple reason.. i dont like relationships i dont need relationships and i have always been this way. i like my personal freedom far more then to ever deal with another persons garbage and call it "love".. So sure lets stay imprisoned to a toxic person i dont want or need that takes my freedom away make total sense to me! not.
Old 28-10-2017, 05:57 PM
Suspended
Master
What if you and your twin incarnated as the same sex and neither of you were gay? Its interesting to note that most twin stories involve twins that are opposite sexes. Maybe the meeting was planned.
Old 30-10-2017, 01:19 PM
Suspended
Master
If you can't remember anything from one lifetime to the next why be concerned with it?

Quote:
The Myth of Er from Plato's Republic tells the story of a soldier, Er, who is thought to be dead and descends to the underworld. But when he revives he is sent back to tell humanity what awaits them in the afterlife.

Er describes an afterlife where the just are rewarded and the wicked are punished. Souls are then reborn into a new body and a new life, and the new life they choose will reflect how they have lived in their previous life and the state of their soul at death.

https://www.thoughtco.com/the-myth-of-er-120332
Old 30-10-2017, 01:22 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
After this, each soul was assigned a guardian spirit to help him or her through their life. They passed under the throne of Lady Necessity, then traveled to the Plane of Oblivion, where the River of Forgetfulness (River Lethe) flowed. Each soul was required to drink some of the water, in varying quantities; again, Er only watched. As they drank, each soul forgot everything. As they lay down at night to sleep each soul was lifted up into the night in various directions for rebirth, completing their journey. Er remembered nothing of the journey back to his body. He opened his eyes to find himself lying on the funeral pyre early in the morning, able to recall his journey through the afterlife.[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_Er
Old 31-10-2017, 05:18 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
What if you and your twin incarnated as the same sex and neither of you were gay? Its interesting to note that most twin stories involve twins that are opposite sexes. Maybe the meeting was planned.

Then you would turn gay just in that circumstance unless you had hangups. if it was romantic i mean. i think we have all been all orientations at some point in our previous lives.
Old 31-10-2017, 11:36 AM
Suspended
Master
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PBkkHi_yeQ
Old 31-10-2017, 11:39 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxane9
Then you would turn gay just in that circumstance unless you had hangups. if it was romantic i mean. i think we have all been all orientations at some point in our previous lives.

Unless they each find someone else of the opposite sex or they don't have any relationship.
Old 23-08-2020, 12:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Google
prayer cord cutting archangel
and try that.
Old 23-06-2021, 04:10 PM
Newbie ;)

My wife of 29 plus years recently started cutting cords with all the bad and negative people in her life. Now she has turned to me and is in the process of cutting the negative cords between us. I am scared that she will go to far and cut all or most of the cords between us. I can see the change in her and what cord cutting has done for her well being. I'm just afraid that when she returns we won't have that spark or attraction any more. ��