Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 31-08-2021, 11:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Pets Returning

I believe dogs come back for a short visit.
My question; do cats?
Old 03-09-2021, 01:32 AM
Master

Cats tend to be a bit more quiet than dogs. Probably as a ghost too .
Old 03-09-2021, 03:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks you DR.

We miss our cat lewis.
Old 03-09-2021, 06:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace11
I believe dogs come back for a short visit.
My question; do cats?

I assume you mean pet cats?

Pets of any sort may remain around their carer and be discerned by those sensitive enough. Whether that would/could be seen as a visit is problemmatical because they probably never went far away.

It's the special love you give animals that change their nature from being simply an animal to that of being your pet. That love also enables them to remain closer after death to their carer than if they'd been an animal for which you had little affection.

Do remember, please, that pets are not ghosts and neither do they 'haunt' you.
Old 03-09-2021, 09:01 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with Bobjob on this

Namaste
Old 04-09-2021, 04:12 AM
Ascender

I've had to say goodbye to many cats over the past 40 years, as I've always had more than one cat at a time. I've had one cat that stayed with me for 2 weeks before finally crossing over. He would wake me with the soft tap of his paw on my hand every night. I would lift up the covers and I could feel the mattress move when he jumped up and settled down next to me. I couldn't feel him or see him. Another cat nudged my shoe a few times after he crossed over. And scared the bejesus out of one of our other cats by appearing to him on the dining room table and behind the sofa. He was startled and scared enough that he ran out from behind the sofa and scrambled out of the dining room. My Patches, whom I recently had to put down, showed up the following day as a beautiful iridescent orb near my cheek when I was crying and missing her. Those are the only cats that were able to make their presence known to me. I have dreamt about Bounder a few times and even had a lucid dream about him when I asked when he was coming back to me, and he said "my garage number is 43." I asked him what does that mean and I woke up.
Old 06-09-2021, 05:34 PM
Administrator
Hello

I will share a story about my Son, he was just over 2 years of age. Was struggling with a "spirit" in his room. I as a mother and a Medium missed understanding my own child. Feeling that he was just not wanting to sleep alone in his room.

It was not until I showed him random pictures of family and strangers that I came to realize it was my Dad (long passed) that was there to visit. It was a small black and white photo I showed my Son, one from when I was about his age. In the photo was me, Dad and my brother. Also a small dog my puppy from childhood.

My Son went onto say that was "Spirit" that was the man in his room. To tell me more than I could ever imagine hearing. That the dog in the picture was small and brown, had short legs and a round body. She was Corgey cross.
My Son went onto tell me about another dog that was with him, this one black with hair like a wire brush. That was my second family dog. Yet there was more, there as a furry orange and white cat, that "got you wet " when you patted her. She would drewl when she was happy. This was my Grandmother's cat that my Dad took to after her passing ( he was not a cat person). Then the last one I had to stop and think on some. This was a dog with a large head and smaller body with teeth that stuck out. It would run to the fence and grab that paper. Scaring the **** out of the paperboy or mail man if they were new to the route. This was my Dad's childhood dog, a British Bull Dog.

So yes at times your pets all of them come to visit.

Lynn
Old 06-09-2021, 08:41 PM
Pathfinder
My cats have come to visit after their passing. I would see about half of a body to tail as they walked behind a chair or couch. I was comforted to see them. They each were family not pets (in that sense)....

I'm sorry you miss Lewis......
Old 20-09-2021, 06:33 PM
Experiencer
Yes they do

You may treat this as a story if you like since i only experienced it my i used to go to a buddhist temple before we sang the the Buddha prayer they handed out the laminated prayer sheets i knew it heart anyway a person at the side of me handed me a sheet i said its ok i know it off by heart as i handed it back to the lady on my right i heard this cat meow i thought they have acat wondering in the temple room i looked around back and front sideways left to right even looked under the chair to the amusement of others the sound started getting louder in my head although i thought it was my ears but nobody else seemed to hear it it was so annoying i suddenly started getting images of a tabby cat that did not look very big i felt like asking if anybody had lost a cat it occured to me it could be a spirit cat i have seen spirit dogs it scares the heck out of you when they suddenly appear out of the blue not always in colour black and white but the dog did not make any noises it was just sitting next to me anyway id not got the courage to say has anybody lost a cat past away or killed as the session had started and they already dont think much of me although i have given my services for free at helping out at events so i let it slide . so i can say a big yes to that but they cannot talk to you like a spirits can they can only convey there loyalty and affection to you if you treated them well in life
Old 20-09-2021, 07:30 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by briam
so i can say a big yes to that but they cannot talk to you like a spirits can they can only convey there loyalty and affection to you if you treated them well in life

They communicate visually. They'll show you pictures and emotions. I've had pet communicators tell me about my furbabies that have passed over.