Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 25-09-2021, 02:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

If you continue posting here, please, remember to speak for yourself,
rather than stating things as some kind of fact for others.

But I am speaking for myself. I welcome questions about my experience. I could be deluded. I am here to discuss it with spiritualists and invite their critical comments.

Is this wrong?
Old 25-09-2021, 03:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayar415
But I am speaking for myself. I welcome questions about my experience. I could be deluded. I am here to discuss it with spiritualists and invite their critical comments.

ok. but I thought flaunting the fact you think you need to be in the 'zone' and have everything go right for you unkind to those of us who aren't allowed those luxuries... but now that I've said something you'll probably say it is my own fault sigh. People never learn...
Old 25-09-2021, 04:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
ok. but I thought flaunting the fact you think you need to be in the 'zone' and have everything go right for you unkind to those of us who aren't allowed those luxuries... but now that I've said something you'll probably say it is my own fault sigh. People never learn...

Flaunting? Are you equating "being in the zone" with "satori" of zen Buddhism? Do I come across as the Enlightened Buddha?

Forgive me for being insensitive. Same apology to Miss Hepburn and Native Spirit who must have been viewing me the way you do. I guess I am not a good communicator and beg your indulgence.
Old 25-09-2021, 06:49 PM
Referring to me saying: ''If you continue posting here, please, remember to speak for yourself,
rather than stating things as some kind of fact for others.''

Quote:
But I am speaking for myself. I welcome questions about my experience. I could be deluded.
I am here to discuss it with spiritualists and invite their critical comments.
Is this wrong?
Hi, Nope you're not wrong sitting over coffee talking with a friend.

What many are not aware of is we have some members and younger people, as in, 13, say, surfing the web
for spiritual answers that have some issues...whether depression or are off their meds for a condition they have been in
the hospital for...as many tell us here.

So, when someone here says, (imagine), ''IT is a FACT there is NO God.''
That is a not what this Forum is about.
Now, If the person were to say, instead ..."I have never believed there is a God, I am an atheist."
Ok.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 25-09-2021, 09:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Forgive me for being insensitive. Same apology to Miss Hepburn and Native Spirit who must have been viewing the way you do. I guess I am not a good communicator and beg your indulgence.

i was wrong for calling you on it for the same reason I felt like calling you on it by the way. No worries.
Old 26-09-2021, 03:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
What many are not aware of is we have some members and younger people, as in, 13, say, surfing the web
for spiritual answers that have some issues...whether depression or are off their meds for a condition they have been in
the hospital for...as many tell us here.

Thanks for the heads up. I will try to be careful.
Old 26-09-2021, 08:09 AM
Administrator
What Miss Hepburn has said is so correct, we have people on here from different age groups.
some needing handling with kid gloves because of their state of mind,
everyone has a voice, and sometimes this is the only place they feel free to speak it.

Namaste
Old 15-10-2021, 10:37 AM
Seeker
Personally I don't believe in hell or heaven.
For me it is a concept in order to teach mankind about good & evil. However, there is no proof that heaven & hell exists, besides from the religious teachings.

However, the spiritual world does exist, however our physical senses cannot detect it. If we examine our 5 senses, these senses can only receive signals within a certain range.
For example human hearing range is from 20 to 20,000 Hz. Outside that range, we cannot hear anything.
Same with our eyes, we can see our flesh, our hands, our internal organs (with medical expertise), but we can never see germs, cells, or virus.

So technically there is a world beyond our 5 senses, and our 5 senses can only reflect & detect a certain part of the world around us.

Last edited by Antonio94 : 15-10-2021 at 11:43 AM.
Old 18-10-2021, 09:01 PM
Knower
I don't know anything about life after physical death. But regarding my experiences within this life, I'd suggest heaven and hell are closely related to how much love I feel, for myself, others and nature. I've been through many hard years of depression, a living hell devoid of love and hope. I've also had many good heavenly years of happy loving relationships, feeling blessed and full of optimism.

Heaven and hell are like that imo, whichever dimension of life we are inhabiting, physical or spiritual.