Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 03-05-2021, 08:22 AM
Master

The stairway

This was a very confusing experience, I keep having it again and again, in fact, many of my new experiences are about that particular thing, let's talk about it.

I keep finding myself in the building where my aunt lives, a building of flats but this is not the main theme. The main theme is the stairway.

How can I say this, there were many children walking on that stairway, they were going well.. to some kind of school that was not from this world but the stairway was the way there, somewhere up. The problem was that these children were very inclined to do bad things, like children that would steal your money and do bad things.

They were having fun around that stairway, always being very close to fall. So I remember that I decided with their families to remove the protective bars and make the stairway smaller so that they had to walk in line to reach the top. When the children saw this, they were really mad, they become little devils, hating, swearing, everything about them changed, their whole appearance was dark.

The thing is that I was like a guide there, it was my job to take care of that stairway, to decide everything about it.

The problem is that they were really mad and I could not to my job anymore, some of them, in the beginning climbed the stairway but the rest totally stopped. I taught that this is going to help but it did more bad.

I did not know what to do anymore, I needed help, they were kinda hunting me and always trowing things at me, so that I leave that place. I really needed help, from nowhere a being appeared, it looked like a very old friend of mine but it was not my friend.. how should I say, this being had power, it fixed the stairway, making it once again larger and also added the protective bars.

I said: Gabriel!; that is the name of my friend, and then it looked like me, his face, well I can't forget. So understanding, so peaceful, so friendly. Without words he said: I am here to help you, friend, don't worry. I knew that all is going to be taken care of.

I remember that it was the time for me to return back home, I was already heading back, well, I was coming back to my body. There were people like everywhere. Anyway, when I was at the exit from this city, I woke up.

It could be that this was the angel Gabriel? I had quite a few experiences there, I met a girl, she was like a guide there and told me many things. I also met a being that looked like a snowflake and it was very shiny.

When I was fully awake, I had this feeling that those children were dark beings who were using that stairway to advance, to evolve, they were coming from the ground level. I also said, this must have been the angel Gabriel.
Old 03-05-2021, 01:11 PM
Master
Sounds like you converted the dream well—- my children are really good and under a spell right now, fast asleep... when they first came they were like as you described, one put “butterfly wings “on which wouldn’t go with a no go theory with the symmetry... naughty things like that... instead of something asymmetrical... never mind I got the “let “that she is like ;one with the wings... little presents like so, always come to mind...how the children talk and describe things or show us... as a guid it’s important to understand how you communicate and what works best....as things can get naughty quite quick..(my explanation for one)...

Maybe you are subconsciously figuring out how you communicate with the children, Ron you subconsciously know how to communicate with the children?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)