Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 23-04-2023, 11:05 PM
Jonathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieveInGod
Hi, I'm semi-new to the conversation and I'm a pretty open minded person.

I have read a lot of things about the Bible and Aliens on here.

Obviously by my name I believe in God but I also believe in aliens, so I'm curious to everyone's thoughts on the mixture of both.

as an incarnate alien I love and accept Jesus because he loved me no matter what.
he answered my souls question why was I sent to earth?
and Jesus told me " " that is why you were sent here. I could not comprehend the answer he was saying. I guess it was for so many mysterious reasons.

I have a caucasion look on me as I live on Earth and in my soul as my body or shell on earth is human I don't feel human at all .

I feel strange out of touch with earth and humanity.
I have a crew cut hair style and I prefer bald head.

I do not feel human from within my own soul my soul feels so different and other worldly.
I wonder if anyone else feels the same way?
Old 23-04-2023, 11:10 PM
Jonathan

I hope we can connect.

i feel the same.

I feel like my soul resonates with a connected other world.

THis other world I came from does not run like earth and how humans live on this planet.

I hope we can be freinds here.
Old 24-04-2023, 09:38 AM
Jonathan

For starters if I say something of what I know about aliens ..no one will believe me without evidence. So it is best I keep quite for now on. Or leave the forum for good.
You out of many will think I am crazy right? Because you think I have no proof. I keep silent and do not have to say word..I know what they are and they know what I am.
That's all I know. I know there kind compared to my kind are not the same kind. They may not represent my kind but they are aware of me and my presence on earth.So before you say I am crazy or lunatic hear me out first what I will say.do not Judge me until you heard with what I have to say.I am one of my own kind. I am not like any human or other alien alike. My kind is God given.I stand alone and not like anyone else in this world.I cast away All darkness and principalities from my spirit. I have been Ressurected by the life and I shall live forever. And inner balance of the life is an eternal God given gift to me.
This is one of the very reasons why they sent me to earth to bare my God given gift.
How does inner balance of THE life not sound biblical? Is it written Jesus is the life?