Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality > Faiths of Indigenous Peoples

Old 26-03-2024, 04:03 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
So, yeah, I know the name of my spirit animal now and I'm a bit humbled.

It is always a good thing to be humbled, especially when working with/in/around Spirit...

...Peace...
Old 26-03-2024, 06:23 PM
Knower
Here is a vid. (57mins.)
I enjoyed it but I can't speak for the accuracy of the information...
I do enjoy the Brother's style and it seems like he tries to do a bit of research...
Sami Shamanism & Polytheism: The Wisdom of the Ancient Nomads of Scandinavia, Beliefs, Deities
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN_n-CzmsgQ&t=1486s

Nobody needs to watch it, I just put it here so I can find
it in the future and someone else might enjoy it also
one never knows where a rabbit hole will lead you...LOL...
He has many other vids. on history and Spirituality...
Speaking of, here is another:
The Undermentioned Influence of Siberian Shamanism: The World Tree, Christmas Mythos, Bear Worship
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV2GfeExjs4
Old Yesterday, 01:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by eezi-ulgen
Loved all of your post #88 and that story in the video is familiar to me I have listened to his story a while back, not sure if it was the same podcast but was the same guy for sure...
Yeah, I thought he was good, and once you have had a NDE or a shamanic-death-experience, what they often describe is very familiar, what you have also seen/experienced, no?

Would love to hear your NDE and OBE stories, if you care to recollect them eezi-ulgen … !
But then again, it is a private matter.

Must say, I really liked this man also as he is so normal, natural and level headed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCV7...nel=ComingHome

Carlos Castaneda the grandfather of all these new age frauds and a dangerous one imo. however coined or stole from somewhere some really good phrases. Like the “assemblage-point-of-awareness”.
One minute your awareness is assemblaged in-the-body as “I am” and the next minute your awareness is assemblaged out-of-the-body as “I am”. Or in the spiritual awakening, one minute you are identified with the body “I am” and the next you are the Totality, Oneness “I AM”.

This story also reminded me of a neighbour, who died suddenly, who at first didn’t realize he was dead and just got so pi**ed off the world had shut him out, that nobody would see nor hear him – so he came to my place to hang out for a few days for chats until his funeral - and then he was gone.

Maybe there are 7 realms?
Because of this man's (level of) vibration this guy seems to have passed the lower (Astral?) realms and gone straight – what I would have (rightly or wrongly) called the “Causal Realm”. (His awareness assemblaged there).

The feeling is right, the bliss, the serenity, the colours, the classical piano ….
Mood:
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/81/3a/57/8...ssical-art.jpg
& it is not moon worship, but the closest image to describe the indescribable conscious white light within the blue….
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxB9...nnel=DELACULTE

I’ve had 2 experiences of this Realm. First one was personal, the second was in a trance, when a childhood friend who had passed away showed me his death, how his spirit in euphoria rose towards the Light and then how he, before reincarnating was in this Causal Realm, where the most beautiful classical piano was heard.
At the time, I thought it was because his grandfather or grand uncle had been a classical composer.
Needless to say – I did not want to come out of that trance, but then something always comes to jolt one back to ‘this reality’. So, I can understand why this man in the video got hooked on the "Causal Realm" and did not want to let go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdIQ...man%27sQuestTV

From Causal Realm we seem to become aware of past lives and reincarnation.

And thanks for the links to the other videos eezi-ulgen.

Last edited by sentient : Yesterday at 07:21 AM.
Old Yesterday, 02:32 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Like the “assemblage-point-of-awareness”.
One minute your awareness is assemblaged in-the-body as “I am” and the next minute your awareness is assemblaged out-of-the-body as “I am”.

Ha Ha that's funny, I was just thinking about that phrase...
I know when mine aligned...I was always off kilter always living in the fight or flight mode...
I've been given two vision of my self burnt into my psyche as a glowing pure being of white Light in my chest...
First it was off to the left for years patiently sitting crossed leg style...
Then years later my real ego-less glowing self moved to the center and is standing on a pink lotus flower in pond water in a tree style yoga pose..
I said what that "F" is this, then said oh yeah I guess it must be my Asian coming through...
I remember you probably mentioned that assemblage-point before or it was from reading Carlos...
Back I said, oh that might be the same thing...It's been a real blessing to remember my assemblage-point on in the day to day
and take a break from my mental activities, by meditating on calming the waters...
Old Yesterday, 02:56 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
Would love to hear your NDE and OBE stories, if you care to recollect them eezi-ulgen … !
But then again, it is a private matter.

I can't speak to what a shaman experiences, though I imagine all things are connected in various ways...

I am yet to figure out how to put the experiences into words, what is so abstract...
I have shared small bits at a time and every time I do it feels so underwhelming
since words can't touch the real experience...

I see your blue white theme and I did not experience the same...
As to what the levels or realms are called, I have no idea really, I've seen so many names and numbers
of people trying to describe this and that of the Spirit world that it leaves me boggled...
I'm a big believer in The Great Mystery Spirit, since I only had a glimpse and get the real sense that the Spirit world is just so vast and endless...
After a short search this is the best I can do as far as visuals...

In a Inky Black Void a saw a pin prick of Light in the distance.
As it aproached I felt it's warm wind and a wind sound I could see it was Golden
Liquid and Living and it blew right into me and through me and changed me, burning my ego self away instantly...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNPufbbgeLY
That's not it but close with out all the rays of light...Just a single Liquid Golden almost ball of Living Light...

Instantly we were Merged and I knew it was the Creator and I was Unconditionally Loved beyond measure and was instantly aware of Infinity
and everything was known in a sense of being HOME and nothing felt strange or out of place, it was the greatest sense
of security and being Loved that I ever could become...
It was a true Merging or Unity or Oneness...
After that initial phase I started asking questions and being answered instantaneously telepathically and visually...I'll stop there...

...Peace...

Last edited by eezi-ulgen : Yesterday at 03:39 PM.
Old Today, 12:39 AM
Knower
Quote:
I am yet to figure out how to put the experiences into words, what is so abstract...
Here is a person that puts many of the same things I might say but he is a good communicator...About 95% of it I can totally relate to...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwtTRJmH1g0
Old Today, 04:36 AM
Master
Had to digest and think about your post no. 95 a bit eezi-ulgen.
That was your NDE – yes ?

Since I have not personally had an NDE, I could only go by what my friend had once showed me.
Trying to remember the colour of that Light, I think you are right, it could have been more Golden.
Even though this was my friend’s actual death and not NDE, it felt like dawn. Like two suns arising, the physical and the spiritual light simultaneously glistening on the waves of the lake was breathtaking.
The Spiritual Light he just re-discovered yet had Eternally known ...

Seems like I had written about it twice already on this forum:
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...3&postcount=18

Quote:
After that initial phase I started asking questions and being answered instantaneously telepathically and visually...I'll stop there...
And something of that ability you brought back from your experience …. no?

Well, our energy-fields are like radars, both transmitters and receivers …

So, I do think I get your experience, where you are coming from …
Thanks for elaborating on it further ...
Will watch the video later …