Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 24-09-2012, 11:51 AM
Guide
Opening the 3rd Eye Chakra

Hi All

I am currently working on some 3rd Eye meditational chakra stuff in order to balance and open my 3rd Eye Chakra. I am aware that the 3rd eye chakra is connected to the Pineal Gland. I recently read an artical about how the Pineal gland becomes calcified over time and the adverse effect this has on developing ones psychic abilities.

I am currently considering using binaural beats on Youtube to help with the chakra stimulation, and 3rd Eye Activation.
I want to also embark on a process by which I decalcify my Pineal gland. The article stated that one would need to do the meditation work in conjunction with MSM, and Blue Ice Skate Fish Oil.

My question: Has anyone on this forum worked on their 3rd Eye Chakra using the above approach before? If so, have you had any success?

The reason I want to decalcify my Pineal gland is because we live in a modern society where humanity is being given fluorides in our water, toothpaste etc, and processed foods make up the bulk of our diets. This is symptomatic of a conditioned society. Over time it is inevitable for us to have calcified pineal glands and we become totally unaware and inactive spiritually.

This seems like a good way to get rid of all this conditioning from the food sources and develop spiritually from there.

Please let me know if anyone else have had success?

Old 24-09-2012, 02:42 PM
Master
Hi,

I have had substantial success with this 3rd eye process.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/exer...win_flame.html

What most of us fail to appreciate is the energies of our entire chakra system. When all those energies are used to draw power from the ground and sky, as outlined in these exercises, the focused force on the 3rd eye region is considerable.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-09-2012, 04:38 PM
morning_star222

Hello there, sometimes you have to be careful with videos that you watch on youtube - remember that anyone can put anything together and sometimes it's not out of good intent. I would recommend http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC0C1E5C4271B5544&feature=mh_lolz - It's also important to balance your other chakras first to avoid imbalances in your higher charkas. ... Hope this helps!

Last edited by arive nan : 02-10-2013 at 12:14 AM.
Old 25-09-2012, 09:17 AM
Guide
Thanks John and MorningStar

The other chakras are well balanced so it should be OK.