Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 14-02-2012, 07:46 PM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hi drake,

As I said in my opening post " Last night I was working in my room. All of a sudden, my cd player turns on all by itself ! I couldn't believe it, I was on the other side of the room ! I looked at the clock and it was midnight. "

how much proof do I need if I was the only one in the room and I was across the room, it certainly couldn't have been me or anyone else - as I was totally alone ... except for whichever spirit decided I should be listening to the cd

Dream Angel xx
Umm proof to begin do you know how many reasons we can throw at you for radio turning on by itself and none of them has to do with the paranormal.
Old 14-02-2012, 10:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
Umm proof to begin do you know how many reasons we can throw at you for radio turning on by itself and none of them has to do with the paranormal.

ok, ms know it all throw it at me ! give me a list of reasons, none of them having to do with paranormal ..........

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 15-02-2012, 07:21 AM
Occultist

Your serious?
The only validation you have that this event not only took place but was paranormal is because you said it did.. Dear I am a Paranormal Investigator for over 20yrs retired or taken a hiatus cause I am sick.
you want me to list reasons of how this miracle possibly took place in your radio without Paranormal influence?
How do you want it ? bulletin list with numbers? How many can a randomly give you? It would be a shorter list for you to tell us why you heard a radio turn on by itself and you run to Paranormal?
Okay give me make model of the Radio and the serial number etc,
Tell me the type of wiring you have in the home how old the home is? When was the last time the building was investigated to see if the electricity is up to code?
What day and time and date was it? I need to go back and see the local weather in you area at that time.
faulty out of date wires can cause a serge making the radio seem haunted to you. Or the Radio has a timer or a animal might have bumped it or weather might have activated it due to an electrical charge.
also could be bad batteries might want to change those. Maybe the cord is faulty or button or you outlet??
Again I am asking you clearly why would you jump from Radio turning on by itself to something possibly paranormal.
So even though my spidey senses tingling troll I will continue to give you the benefit of the doubt and a chance to explain. I would also like to point out EMF sometimes jump do to charges in the air and environment meaning some days you will get a higher spike meaning that's another possibility.
Hun honestly I could give you 100 reasons. So is it logical to hear the radio go off and blame paranormal? If we think radio's turning on and off by themselves is the Holy Grail of the Paranormal field then we have proven nothing. Give me science a fact something not just "cause I said so".
Some people want something paranormal to happen to them so much that they believe everything might be paranormal you seem pretty smart I bet if you looked around you can find a logical explanation.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results . Albert Einstein.
Old 19-02-2012, 04:40 AM
Deactivated Account

hi Occultist,

Thank you for your reply. IF I was looking for a Paranormal Investigator ( which I am not ) it seems you have quite the experience. And I am sure you are great in what you do, in regards to your previous occupation. Even with all your paranormal investigative knowledge and experience, you do realize .......that there are some things that just can't be scientifically proven ? Quite a few actually in the realm of things psychic or spiritual I would venture to guess.

I would like to state, as already stated in my opening post... my experience was not a radio turning on, it was my cd player. A few hours earlier I had been listening to a cd a friend of mine had sent me, a short time before his sudden death. At midnight the cd player turned on by itself ........the song that started playing was not the first song on the cd. Usually with my particular cd player, when I turn it on again, after it has been off, it starts with the first song on the cd. It was a different song, which I now wish I had written down... but at the time I didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Last night I was working in my room. All of a sudden, my cd player turns on all by itself ! I couldn't believe it, I was on the other side of the room ! I looked at the clock and it was midnight.

I have heard about tvs and radios turning on by themselves, lights turning on and off, but this was the first time something like this happened to me ! It was just amazing

Dream Angel xx

I just know there is no way this could have been an electrical malfunction of any sort,

and whether you believe this or not... will not change my line of thinking.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction