Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 06-12-2010, 09:12 AM
perpoll

purple

Hi,
I saw this purple orb today. It was right infront of me and she moved a lamp shade for me to notice that she's actually there. What are they? and what do they do?
Old 06-12-2010, 09:55 AM
Serenity Bear

Orbs can be various things:

If you have headaches orbs can be the sign of a migraine so not spirit. Some sentient people see orb colours when they hear music or see words, again this hasnt got anything to do with spirit.

If you dont come under these, then coloured orbs can be a sign from spirit - I get an awful lot of cobolt blue orbs.

Colour has two trains of thoughts, some say all the meanings are the same for everyone, while others believe its an individual thing. For me and most in text believe purple is related to spirituality, but can also mean power of the church.

I feel the orbs are just a recognition just like touching us would be.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:21 AM
Ciqala

Well I saw a purple aura last night, looked like an orb at first, then it slowly transformed into the shape of a person, i've been "almost" seeing auras and being all zen and stuff :) Apparently it's easier for me to see spirits auras, than it is peoples auras. If you are seeing a spirit, then there is nothing to fear, they are just like us.
I was walking to my friends for a drum circle and it was all dark out, my vision was relaxed, and suddenly i saw a classic horror movie thing, sliding along all jerkily... well i could only see its aura, and when i stared right at it, it was gone, so I guess my own eyes made it jump around weird, when it was actually just walking, but all i could see was the outline of the person's spirit so it seemed like it was sliding along, dark purple, light purple on the edges, sort of black in the centre.
The spirit was walking in front of someones house, right next to their white garage, so i could see it's purple aura pretty clearly.
I had to walk right by it, and by the time i came really close, it walked beside the house, as if it was afraid of me. I waved at it anyway.
I surrounded myself with white light, just in case, and also because i was attending a drum circle, and i didn't want any negative energies around me.