Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-11-2010, 03:04 PM
Master
how to stop absorbing other people's energy?

yesterday i was talking to a friend that was upset over something, i felt this horrible headache and warm very dense energy come over me and it's still sort of there and i'm not sure how to get rid of it.

I have tried visualizing protective white light bubbles and mirror technique unfornately this still happened..what can i do.
Old 11-11-2010, 03:07 PM
Master
I have good success using the cotton method, if the others don't work for some reason. It still lets emotions through but cushions them.

But as you're already feeling covered with this energy, you can do a white light shower - when you're in the actual shower visualize white light coming down with the water and washing away anything extra that's not yours. There are other things you can do like this, but it's easy to do this in the morning when you're getting ready for your day.

Hope this helps.

Old 11-11-2010, 04:48 PM
Master
thank you both, Kaere - may I ask what the cotton method is?

ultra - violet you have lovely eyes!
Old 11-11-2010, 04:52 PM
Master
Cotton - you imagine yourself surrounded with cotton, cotton batting or just a bunch of cotton balls. I find this method works well around family or friends who can be kind of draining. It doesn't bounce any negativity back to them, it just sort of fizzles out (gets muffled). It also helps to raise your own vibe because well...I'd like to see someone not laugh while they're walking around like a giant snowman!

Old 11-11-2010, 05:33 PM
Master
thank you kaere i will try it!