Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 01-03-2014, 09:57 AM
Joe51563

Its a ripoff don't waste your money on it. There was a guy named Huff Parinormal on youtube who proved it was a scam. Just do a youtube search you will see for yourself. He also did the EMF app trial and was also found to be a scam.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:55 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe51563
Its a ripoff don't waste your money on it. There was a guy named Huff Parinormal on youtube who proved it was a scam. Just do a youtube search you will see for yourself. He also did the EMF app trial and was also found to be a scam.

I saw the video. I wouldn't say its a scam because the person who made the app says also its for entertainment purposes only. There are free versions to try out without spending the money to use. Some people will claim those apps are the bomb and work very well during investigations.

The problem with equipment, as I posted earlier, is that some equipment for some investigators works like gold and for others its nothing more than fools gold. Huff does great work with the ghost box, but there are peers in the field who will tell you that the ghost box is not a valid piece of paranormal equipment and its all a scam too. Those of us who use the ghost box of course will say that's not true. Goes for any piece of equipment or app out there.
Old 03-04-2014, 04:34 PM
shinofra

Going to drag up an old thread. I've just downloaded the ghost radar app just to have a nosey. I didn't expect anything. I'm very skeptical about it still bit I'll tell you what happened. I turned it on, spewed out a few random words. Then I asked some questions and got vague answers. Meaning if you really wanted to interpret it to be an answer to what I asked you could have. So I left it alone fo a while. My daughter was asleep later that day so I turned it on while I ate my lunch, it said nothing nada zilch. I forgot I had it on and I got up to make a cup Of tea and it said "sit". That freaked me out slightly, and I must admit I did sit back down haha!!
I didn't bother with it for a while but yesterday I stuck it on again and my daughter was playing about and she's only a toddler and said I'm going to show u my droopy draws and showed me her knickers hahah children for you, and the thing said "enough" haha that was the only thing it Said again.

I don't know what to make of it but it made me laugh so worth the 69p I paid for it. :)
Old 03-04-2014, 10:09 PM
TwilightSparkle

It can be fun at times though - I had a friend with it and sometimes the coincidences were uncanny :P
Old 17-05-2014, 02:24 PM
Knower
I downloaded the spud pikles Ghost radar-Contact version. I don't think our house is haunted but when I started the app a few days ago. I started by asking that I did not want to contact any negative spirits.It gave me the word Devil. So I said aloud that I specifically asked for no dark energies.. Then it replied "Am Not." It then said enemy, evil, Decided. It really spooked me. The lights do flicker some times in the house and I hear noise above by the ceeling as if someone is walking over the roof...not sure if I should refrain from using the device. I don't want to contact any negative entities.
Old 18-05-2014, 09:28 PM
Experiencer
I downloaded the free version of "ghost radar" and used it for 2 days and deleted. I don't know, for me the more you talk to it the more it start popping words.
To me it felt more like waste of time. Words will start to repeat as there are not so many words on the app. I wonder if the "ghost radar" can capture whatever we say to choose a word that may relate.
One funny coincidence was that I was talking about world cup with my friend, but in my native language (it isn't english) and the app is in english(because of my ipod settings), and it said "event" "everyone".
Well, weird, but I deleted anyway, to many words that made no sense whatsoever.
Old 20-05-2014, 12:09 AM
Experiencer
Hmmm - I have not used the application and probably won't. While some may not want to hear this - it sounds like a cheap imitation of a well know data paradigms of automated response systems to human interaction. This is the same technologies that automated voice responses systems you may have experienced with telephone answering systems an/or automated calls you may have received. These technologies are not new and the algorithms that generate these types of interaction are available.The popular iOS Siri is based on this technology in conjunction with what is called a document database, data hierarchy, normalization, archetypes and text to voice technology. Unfortunately it is nothing more than a technology gimmick. From what people have described, it does not sound like a very good implementation either.

I am a seasoned software architect and engineer who designs complex and sophisticated business intelligence systems. I just do not believe this technology exists that interfaces you with the spirit realm. If it did - I would be the first person to be testing the limits of it. Sorry guys - it's all just ones and zeros

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 02-06-2014, 01:48 AM
OfflineAFK

Ive used this app before. When you download the app if you read it at the bottom it says its for entertainment purposes only. I wouldnt look into it that much
Old 19-06-2014, 12:31 AM
Pathfinder
I was a ghost tour guide for awhile, and I can confirm that this app is bull. I would have as many as 5 or 6 people using it at the same time during my tours, and never not once did anyone's "readings" match anyone else's. Plus, a phone just doesn't function in such a way that it can read the sorts of things this app claims it reads. It's like someone trying to sell you a hammer and telling you that you can use it to condition your hair.