Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 05-04-2021, 01:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Robert Adams

...for some reason you believe you are a body, confined to a small space, this is not you, it’s illusion.
You are all-pervading absolute reality -this is your true nature;

this is who you really are.

Wow ! Those words really resonated with me as I have actually been pondering virtually the same words this week.

The soul sister of my spiritual mentor was the Hindu saint Anandamaya Ma. The words that she reportedly used when she revealed herself were:

"I AM the all-pervading Reality".

I wonder if Robert Adams ever heard of her.
Old 05-04-2021, 01:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, Robert said it:''You are all-pervading absolute reality -this is your true nature; this is who you really are.''

Now, another quote: Be still.

Another one: "Practice the Presence."

Another quote if the mind needs a nudge: "You are 99.99999% empty space."
According to quantum physics.

The quantum physics quote is particularly timely as I am joining a "Buddhism for Sufis" zoom group this Wednesday.

If indeed we are "99.99999 empty space", then we are only .00001% removed from 100% emptiness.
Old 05-04-2021, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Feel free to edit or delete any quotes I've posted that you deem to have broken the forum's rules, I won't take it personally. I was just going by the rules I learnt about quoting from published works when I studied English at university (as I remember it, quotes of 3-4 sentences were deemed permissible - the forum's rules seem needlessly strict, though I understand that there are
concerns about copyright infringement).
You're sweet, as usual...it's about more space, now.
And yes, the copyright thing is a real thing ....I love long quotes otherwise!!!
Keeping on topic:
Dr. Brian Weiss, MD - What he has learned from 1000s of past life regressions with patients.
*Action that fosters justice, mercy, love and wisdom and the attributes we call godly or spiritual is inevitably right action.
....and permanent, adhering to the soul.*

Hi Still_Waters :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-04-2021, 06:24 PM
AbodhiSky

being empty space can be a wonderful thing
Old 06-04-2021, 09:35 AM
Administrator
Please keep quotes to one or two lines if possible to reduce space, Thank you

Namaste
Old 06-04-2021, 09:38 AM
Administrator
Post 1391 Really resonated with myself

Namaste
Old 06-04-2021, 12:38 PM
Master
Hazrat Inayat Khan:

"The ideal is the means; breaking it is the goal".
Old 26-04-2021, 06:39 PM
Master
'Spiritual practice really doesn't even properly begin until we can actually sit down right in the middle of wherever we are, whatever we're experiencing, and allow it to be as it is.' - Adyashanti

Last edited by A human Being : 26-04-2021 at 07:33 PM.
Old 26-04-2021, 09:50 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we have learned here. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and the acceptance of love back into our hearts. (Marianne Williamson)

Just wanted to "up" amy green.

May this thought accompany you wherever or however you are now.
Old 11-05-2021, 06:26 AM
Master
'Our spiritual practice must be very embodied, very earthy and natural - for example, when we meditate, we sit down with our body, reconnect, and bring our mind back to the immediate and concrete aspects of our experience: our posture, our breath, and our senses. These are the material facts of embodied existence, they are not theoretical, abstract or imagined.' - Adyashanti