Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels > Channelled Messages for Light Workers

Old 30-09-2015, 07:08 AM
Experiencer
Awesome link. Thanks for sharing. Sounds encouraging.
Old 02-10-2015, 02:41 PM
Master

I believe this planet certainly has the potential to become an utopia.

I also believe that it's up to the individuals, with their free-will, to make this a fact; free-will is more dominant than prophesy.
Old 02-10-2015, 03:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
Any thoughts ?
Golden Age. Lol.

If its any link to the colour gold and how yellow is seen in fire, then yes, this is certainly the Golden Age now.

Huge explosions in China + bombs.

Golden Sun drying California again.

Russia getting ready to move into Israel with the help of Iran.

CERN about to fire up heavy lead ion portals from October 16th onwards ready to gate through multiple spirits from the Prison Planet Saturn.

The thing is, is that he is correct. The problem is do you want to be one of the New Age Borg ?

With the D-Wave 2048 Quantum computer ready to keep the portal at CERN permanently open, all non-Christians are not going to know what hit them.

Now a mod will accuse me of scaremongering.

Yet some weeks ago i said, watch the world during the first 9 days of October. Already we have Russia and Iran moving into Syria heading south towards Israel.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:30 PM
Seeker
I have read somewhere recently that the 12 ascended masters of Atlantis are to come back to bring about this new shift in counciousness and to atone for their mistakes of the past. Come what may but I do feel a real shift in the energies coming from the Earth. Maybe the powers that be feel it to, and are trying everything to keep the status quo. Love will conquer all.
Old 04-06-2021, 11:44 PM
Master
Definitely the golden age is... things are packed ya’ —- great enlightenment is definitely to come...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 05-06-2021, 03:40 PM
Experiencer

I just don't see it as the Golden Age.

People seem more polarized than I can remember, and many seem out for themselves and not having a care for others.
Old 06-06-2021, 12:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterRose
I just don't see it as the Golden Age.

People seem more polarized than I can remember, and many seem out for themselves and not having a care for others.
We're in the midst of the transition from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius. This process started quite some time ago but it accelerated as we are nearing the peak of it all.

Polarity may seem more intense than ever, but is it really? In the 50s white people were outraged by Elvis Presley's hip movements on television, AND by the fact he sang -what they considered- 'black music'.
Black people didn't even have equal rights and were considered a lesser species or something.
Talk about polarity!

Women in the 60s wearing trousers! BIG shock and uproar. Women wearing mini skirts & dresses that looking at pictures now even make me blush, haha.
People not marrying anymore but moving in together, not going to church any longer etc. etc.

Polarity and uproar and outrage over such things have always been there.

Transition is never smooth, it is always chaotic. And as it is the split seems huge between the ones who are still solidly rooted in the Age of Pisces (3D) world that is about to cease to exist in a few years time.
But many prefer to stay in there out of fear of the new OR because they make a helluva lot of money out of the old system.
All big organisations, like Big Pharma, and the ones that are truly in power behind the scenes, are rooted in the Age of Pisces and do not want to go along with the change. They're currently the ones exploiting people's fear and insecurity in an attempt to keep the old society going. Not because they care, but they don't want to lose their power nor their billions.

It was said years ago that it would get worse before it would get better.
Makes sense. You cannot shift out of a societal structure to a totally new one just like that.
Kind of like in a divorce: neither party gets to keep all the goodies. Even when you part as friends, you still have to let go of certain things, expectations, dreams, and that goes hand in hand with pain and all kinds of feelings like anger, insecurity, fear, etc. etc.
But also freedom! A sense of new.

In that sense we are divorcing the old ways.
Old 08-06-2021, 09:00 PM
Guide
Lightbulb

Astrology indicates tendencies and allows for freewill i.e. is not fatalistic.