Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 21-05-2021, 01:51 PM
Pathfinder

A chickadee is following me.

I am visiting with my mom in a place that is much warmer then where I am
from. Every time I go outside this one Chickadee is following me. It is the same bird each time. He usually perches slightly above me and turns to face me. This has been going on for three days. It takes him a few minutes but once I am outside and sitting on the ground he shows up. The reason I am interested in this is my oracle cards said to be on the watch for my spirit animal. I don’t know that I have a spirit animal but I have been meditating on having the animal revealed. Last night I has a dream or maybe not a dream that this chickadee was perched above me as he has been but then he flew down right beside and landed, it surprised me and I “woke up”. This morning I went outside and within two minutes he was there again. Same bird on the same branch. He doesn’t seem to like when I notice him and talk to him so I don’t know what it means.
Old 10-06-2021, 11:32 AM
ImthatIm

I have no great knowledge of totems but will respond anyway.

Animals guides and helpers can come and go, a totem will remain with you all your life.
So you'll come to know your totem in time without a doubt.
Continue to ask and talk with Nature and your guides but also relax and don't hurry the process.
Keep enjoying and connecting to the blessings of Nature.

Here is a little site that might help.
https://www.gaia.com/article/find-yo...nimal-meanings
Old 10-06-2021, 12:04 PM
Administrator
I would agree with Imthatim my spirit Animal is the Wolf i have seen him , one day i was walking through the woods with my dogs.
and two hue doge came running at me, i felt something by my side and my wolf was standing there,
the big dogs ran away yelping,

I have also got the crow and the horse, they will show themselves to you when the time is right,

Namaste
Old 11-06-2021, 03:56 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you so much for the encouragement. I am keeping my mind open. ��
Old 14-06-2021, 08:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demekinfish
The reason I am interested in this is my oracle cards said to be on the watch for my spirit animal. I don’t know that I have a spirit animal but I have been meditating on having the animal revealed.
Sorry. Totally clueless here, hence I have got no advice whatsoever to give, except ask “Spirit” to show you and then let go of your request (c/o Spirit) and wait (without waiting) to see what turns up if anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
My spirit Animal is the Wolf, I have also got the crow and the horse, they will show themselves to you when the time is right.
Interesting. & Yeah, that ‘grouping’ is familiar to me also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Here is a little site that might help.
https://www.gaia.com/article/find-yo...nimal-meanings

You so often come up with really helpful links. What? - you actually wish to be helpful irl or something
Thought the video was good.
“Whether the animal comes in spirit or is an alive animal – it is the same thing”.

Curious…... curious.
You know I live in Oz. Previously, prior to my move to the Central Desert, in a vision - I saw an animal and that animal’s tracks in the sky. When I actually moved there, I soon learned that I lived right next to a “dreaming track” of that very same animal …

Then when I was thinking about leaving the area, another animal appeared onto the scene, in real life this time to be taken a note of.
On the first or second day in the present place, where I live now, I met an Aboriginal lady, who told me about the “dreaming” of this area. It was the above-mentioned new animal.

But curiously, only now – yesterday – that animal “became alive” in my “shamanic journey”, showing/displaying to me exactly where it is and how it moves and how it holds its body in certain positions …
Curious.

This animal I will not mention what it is, because I do not know how or what will unfold as yet … but seemingly I am subconsciously aware of the
“dreaming tracks” or “song lines” of any particular place & so I am also influenced by them.

Old 15-06-2021, 02:55 PM
AbodhiSky

when i was reading your post my first thought was that bird's consciousness knows you and you know him from a past life. i thought he recognized you. i was thinking you had a very close bond with his consciousness in a past life or lives. perhaps he was your dog or horse or something like that in a past life.
Old 16-06-2021, 11:45 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
You so often come up with really helpful links. What? - you actually wish to be helpful irl or something
Thought the video was good.
“Whether the animal comes in spirit or is an alive animal – it is the same thing”.

I'll go for the something.