Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-07-2021, 05:34 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by True Angel
So, a mixture of good and bad karma in this life, I guess.

I suspect it is more good or bad luck. Not everyone feels a need to help. People can be like that.

PastPilot
Old 02-12-2021, 02:29 AM
Ascender

I've had a few dreams that were from a past life, I believe. The first one was a dream I had back in my early 20s. I was a young boy with black curly hair and I was quite at home swimming in the water. I had an orca (killer whale) as my companion. I was holding on to the dorsal fin and he was pulling me along. It was a nice happy experience.
Old 14-01-2022, 06:40 PM
Ascender

Could well be, especially if you had been thinking about your past lives before going to sleep, or been asking questions about them for some time. The inner self often sends us insights through our dreams, because there is no interference from the conscious mind. If this particular dream came to you quite vividly, I would say there there is every chance that you lived in this particular time period.

It sounds like it interests you, so ask your inner being to show you some more, and give you more details. Ask it some questions or give it some instructions (known as ‘pre-sleep suggestions’) such as TELL ME MORE ABOUT MY PAST LIVES. WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MY PAST LIVES? And very importantly, WHAT DO I NEED TO RESOLVE FROM MY PAST LIVES?

The last question is important because there may have been issues from a past life which have been rolled over into this one, in order to be resolved. So for instance, in a past one you may have been impoverished, and that too has rolled over into this one. The lesson for this life would be to develop abundance consciousness and trust in the flow of life. Once you have done that the issue is then resolved.

Before you go to bed, affirm: TONIGHT I DREAM AND I REMEMBER MY DREAM about 20 times and let that affirmation sink into your mind. Sleep with a pen and paper (or iPhone notes) beside your bed, ready to write up the Dream’s details as you awaken.

Then you can look at the dream and analyse what it means. Get yourself a good dream symbol encyclopaedia so that you can work them out. Good ones include:

The New Dream Dictionary by Tony Crisp
The Little Giant Encyclopaedia of Dream Symbols by Klaus Volmar

If you’re not used to this practice, it make take a few nights for the dream to come through, but it will work as long as you are consistent with your asking.
Old 02-03-2022, 04:03 AM
Knower

I think my dreams are actually my past lives so that's why I kind of trying to remember them all but it's hard....
Old 02-03-2022, 05:53 PM
Knower

I had dreams of myself, some of them...
Traveling to other places
Warrior
Slave
Drunk
Dancer
Old 31-03-2022, 01:44 PM
Master
I've had "past life visions" in dreams and 3rd eye. Mainly involved both my soulmate and my twin. In those "past life visions" I was always running to either one of them for protection or to shield me from certain life-altering situations at various points throughout lifetimes

Perhaps in this lifetime, part of my mission (aside from fulfilling certain objectives as I'm path number 1) is to evolve to the point I won't always have to look to either of them for a "shield"
Old 07-05-2022, 03:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demekinfish
I have had a number of dreams that I am pretty sure were past lives.

One was of an American civil war soldier, young, male. In the dream he/I/we were killed by an enemy soldier. When I woke up I was certain that this was how I had died in a past life. Things happened in the dream that I had no idea were a thing until I looked it up. I had no way of knowing some of these things to put them into a dream in the first place.

Does this seem like a reasonable thought that it was a past life?
Yes, past lives sometimes appear in our dreams. This is pretty common, I believe.
Old 08-05-2022, 11:32 PM
Master

I do think we can learn of our past lives from dreams. In one dream, I learnt I was leper in one of my past lives. Then I had another dream months later from this dream in which I learnt how I contracted the disease; I got it from my daughter who got it from someone else related or known to us in that life. In my case, all my past life related dreams are in black and white.
Old 05-06-2022, 12:18 PM
Ascender

I also think it would be useful for you to have a psychic reading so that you can find out more about your past lives. Find out about energetic blocks, karma, life lessons and so on. Seek out a reputable psychic in your area and go along with around 5 questions that you would like to know.