Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Films

Old 26-11-2023, 04:46 AM
Master
For some reason, I started watching the Divergent series again.

In regard to Turkish TV shows, there is a time travel show called Pera Palace.
I thought it was quite interesting.
Old 26-11-2023, 03:24 PM
Master

RAHNAM. I loved the Divergent series. Brilliant.

Just watched a documentary about Chief Justice Ruth Baden Ginsberg. What an incredible woman!
Old 02-01-2024, 05:13 AM
Master
I’ve watched the documentary on Ruth Baden. It was really good.

I’m currently watching- The beauty Queen of Israel.

It has me hooked.
Old 02-01-2024, 03:25 PM
Knower

I might suggest you find your series and your movies on Movies HD. Everything is free. Limited commercials on certain ones, but they are not bad at all. https://movieshd.watch/ As with anything "free" make sure your firewalls and anti malware programs are up to date. I've had no problems (even after a my laptop took a trip to my computer repairman for a different problem) with any added spyware. We just finished watching Yellowstone up to Season 5 episode 8. They update regularly. You can find all kinds of programs. My daughter is slowly making her way through The Twilight Zone. All series (there are many, many, many of them).

Happy watching.
Old 02-01-2024, 05:14 PM
Knower

Movie's HD also has the much aclaimed movie Sound of Freedom a triumpant story of child sex trafficking. Not to be confused with The Sound of Freedom, or Sounds of Freedom.