Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2021, 11:24 AM
Administrator
The original poster of this thread never comes on here not since 2018.

Please be mindful of quotes no more than two or three lines long

Namaste
Old 12-06-2021, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
...Please be mindful of quotes no more than two or three lines long
You too kind. I'm starting to want to strangle people.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-06-2021, 07:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayar415
I cannot figure out how you arrived at your “presumptions” about me based on my descriptions of how I am. I view the world as a mess based on what I see in the news. The daily violence and social divisions are facts. They are not a reflection of my inner state but reports in the news media about what is going on here in the USA.

It’s not about being happy with happy people in happy places. It’s about being dead in a living body.

I did say that my presumptions about you could be completely wrong.

You view the world as a mess based on what you see in the news. I watch the same news but I see the world very differently. I see humanity struggling with ignorance but slowly learning and evolving. I look at the changes in humanity over the past 100 years and I see great changes in social awareness. I see a spiritual upsurge as more and more people seek their own truths, moving beyond the limiting ideas of the past. Yes, humanity faces huge problems, but there are many people working to find solutions to these problems. Why do you focus on the violence?

If you insist on being dead in a living body then you are part of the problem, but you are creating your own suffering. What are you actually doing to end this suffering?

Peace
Old 12-06-2021, 08:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I'm deleting my post and sending it to ayar in a pm for him to do with
what he would like...It's been there a day ...that's plenty!

Thank you for the message. I appreciate the attention you are giving to this conversation. I know there is going to be valuable things to learn from our exchange and I want to share it with "birds of a feather" in this forum. Also, their participation would give tremendous power to our inquiry.

There is a lot of trouble in the world around me and you tell me to take a break from watching/reading about it in the news. Why? Two hundred years ago, I would not know about anything going on around you in Maine because no report of concern about it could reach me at the speed of light. Now, even iamthat is a person of interest should a tremor rock New Zealand. I have become more than an isolated human digit. Now, I am one with the whole of humanity. Why is this not a good thing?
Old 12-06-2021, 09:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
If you insist on being dead in a living body then you are part of the problem, but you are creating your own suffering. What are you actually doing to end this suffering?
Peace

“Being dead” is not an act of will. It is a state of being. I am this state, and this state is me. In this state, there are two levels of suffering: 1 – Suffering of the body (think kidney stone); and 2 – Suffering of the mind.

“Being dead” is not the problem. It is a state (of consciousness) that I share with the flora and fauna of which I am a part. Suffering is the problem.

While I see the incessant conflict between people as a mess, you see it as humanity struggling with ignorance. These two perspectives are worth examining. I suppose I am a lot less enabling than you are.
Old 12-06-2021, 09:07 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Suffering is the problem.
It is a state of being too, and you can shift out of it.
Old 12-06-2021, 09:08 PM
Hi, is hearing about 'a lot of trouble in the world' helping you in ANY way?
I don't tell anyone don't eat dairy for a month or a week unless they are having indigestion.
One week was all I said, I think - like a fast regarding bad News because of your...should I say, complaints or particular issues?
But hey, you don't have to do a thing I suggest. If you were my client and didn't want to that that would be fine :) ...but I would say ...
'Well, then I canthelpya. Next.' Wouldn't waste our time. You're a NYer - you get it.

Quote:
...There is a lot of trouble in the world around me and you tell me to take a break
from watching/reading about it in the news. Why? ....
Why is this not a good thing?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-06-2021, 09:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi, is hearing about 'a lot of trouble in the world' helping you in ANY way?

But I am not having "indigestion" taking in all that bad news, Miss Hepburn. Sick as it all is, I am not sickened by it. It's like staying with a dying friend in hospice. One needs to attend to the situation either till the bitter end, or a miracle that turns it all around. You believe in miracles and so do I.

Jesus came because there was trouble in the world. Guys like that don't take breaks.
Old 12-06-2021, 09:47 PM
Administrator
It does'nt matter where in the world you live. how you are feeling i am positive that others will feel that way to.
The problem being is how you see yourself.
For anyone to help you you first have to help yourself.

We seem to be going round in circles here.

I am closing this thread for the time being

Namaste
Closed Thread