Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-06-2021, 02:31 PM
Master
Lovely Curt, and yes, our spiritual effort, is karmically rewarded by the divine
Old 17-06-2021, 11:00 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
Lovely Curt, and yes, our spiritual effort, is karmically rewarded by the divine
You can say that again!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-06-2021, 11:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt
In a sense, I've been camping out at the edge of cosmic consciousness, but I don't dare go through the door or beyond the trailhead because I have these nasty thoughts which frighten me and keep me from being open and relaxed.

Cosmic Consciousness is something that develops gradually. It is simply expanded consciousness, meaning that one doesn't enter into it, one grows into it rather.

However, there are floods of this state that come as a revelation, a sudden experience that only lasts a short time coming from our spirit, as our spirit is already cosmic conscious by nature.

What you are experiencing could be a precursor to the dark night of the soul, but more likely an illusion cased by the ego conscious to make you believe you have 'reached somewhere'.
Old 23-06-2021, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Excerpt:Cosmic Consciousness is something that develops gradually. It is simply expanded consciousness, meaning that one doesn't enter into it, one grows into it rather.

What you are experiencing could be a precursor to the dark night of the soul, but more likely an illusion cased by the ego conscious to make you believe you have 'reached somewhere'.
None of the above has not been the case for me.

And, I'm sure that was a typo - caused by the ego, I can fix that if you want .

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru