Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-06-2021, 10:37 PM
Ascender
Fish the wind keeps blowing demons away

I rebuke the demons in my dreams and then a strong wind makes them disappear ~ it's always the wind ~ it keeps happening

last night an Amish guy showed up and made a big wind storm
Old 25-06-2021, 09:25 AM
Suspended
Master
It came to mind this morning to message on the dreams page – I say came to mind, or as the western world calls it a gut feeling, as in just knowing something – or as I know it ‘clear knowing’ – I would say to anyone fearing dark entities entering dreams ‘don’t think about it’ before bed or anytime, just deal with any difficulties that come your way in sleep.

No fear – keep a close bond with your spiritual support, Angels, Guides, Higher Self and God as in chatting when deeply relaxed, we have a problem what shall we do about it – sometimes it seems a one way conversation, but it isn’t, keep asking, trusting.

I would say work hard on raising your energy vibrations ‘vibes’ everyone – think of 3 things that ‘are nice’ when resting with a nice drink after a hard day, and when getting ready to sleep – high vibrational energy nice thoughts... and maybe make a nice phrase up to recite in mind before sleep - eg lovely'gorgeous'beautiful'light or peace joy and happiness etc etc... have a good day everybody...
Old 25-06-2021, 05:04 PM
Ascender
life is too short for false gods and fake positivity that isn't based in reality ~ I just want to kill the demons ~ I guess that's why I spent 258.75 hours watching supernatural
and now I'm spending another 138 hours watching charmed ~ apparently thats how you get the demons to stop attacking you ~ and not even on my death bed would I ever have a drink

it doesn't matter how high your vibration is ~ evil will still attack you

Last edited by Hologram8 : 25-06-2021 at 08:36 PM.
Old 26-06-2021, 09:46 AM
Suspended
Master
A 40 year old monk as in profile seeing demons – not supposed to work like that at all is it... I bet there’s been the odd prayer along the way and it didn’t seem to be heard......

All those hours/weeks watching supernatural - I don't suppose they were displaying Angels - it would be hours of watching low vibrational/density beings as in ghosts, you're vibes level would have gone through the floor watching all that.

More stars/planets in the universe than grains of sand 'on all' the beaches in the world science says this... So anyone just try count the grains in a teaspoonful of dry its sand, its pretty well impossible - so besides heaven 'its out there' there’s also a place called the lower astral realms – its dark there, and ive seen these miserable faces – makes earth and all the troubles here seem like paradise I can tell you – I had seen these faces for months ‘connecting to them’ seeing them as in my teaching...
Old 26-06-2021, 01:51 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I don't suppose they were displaying Angels

Angels

nothing matters to me anymore ~ I am no longer interested in life ~ the world is evil ~ it's not someplace I want to be ~ I'm not interested in false vibrations based on lies ~

I have everlasting life ~ things will only change but never end ~

there is nothing wrong with my vibration ~ it's just different than yours
Old 26-06-2021, 03:02 PM
Suspended
Master
I think someone up there is concerned, and I'll message with you unless you tell me to stop, but Ive got a strong feeling to help...

I agree with you about the eternal life, but in the light or dark - we have to see our life plan through, that we chose before coming here - as I see it you're here right now having a conversation, you're at a crossroads do I go left or right, but no giving up - I've had times on my journey when I could have thrown in the towel.

I don't know if this will help you, or if you have time to read it but I seen a vision of Jesus in my church, shown by the Holy Spirit, who I now know and many times take 'guidance/instructions from' and no one would believe what I'd witnessed until Aknaton came along on this thread, God Bless Him... I'd only been on this forum a couple of months when this was all discussed here.

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=130330