Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 18-06-2021, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
Does the Light mean wisdom/all knowing knowledge and information, or
does it mean the electric form of energy such as the aura of white light, aura of green light...
or maybe both the wisdom and electric light...?
This is a very good question. I say that because some religions DO portray the Light, The Divine Light as 'just' knowledge.
And you know what? Anyone that thinks that is just fine...because when you see the Divine Light - you DO 'see'!
You see/ understand so much and get infused with so much knowledge and wisdom ...you suddenly 'see'!! Voila!
So that's ok.

BUT, there is, indeed, a very real Light. Many here, including myself, have seen it - up-close and personal.
Anyone can say, 'No, it's just meant as understanding; it's a metaphor."
Well, no it is not a metaphor....this Divine Light is very real and is within inside you.
( They just have not seen it so think it is only understanding.)

Now the beauty of this is don't believe me. It's always better for you to have the exp yourself.
How? You may ask next :)....Sit in stillness and silence and focus where it is meant to be seen within -
in or at the area of the inner eye.

Btw, even Jesus said, in the KJV - "If therefore thine eye be single thy whole body will be full of light."
(Matt 6 and in Luke 11)...''as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light.''
(Except it is way brighter than a candle - lol !)
And it is even said, and it's true, in the Hindu religion...It is brighter than 10,000 Suns.
Um, I'll say it is!!!

Can you just sit in a dark room and close your eyes, focus at the third eye area and see it? Some do, yes,
and have since they were children - others, maybe with more activity in their minds distracting their
attention can see it after hours or maybe years of sitting;
stilling their mind and practicing their focus in meditation.

That's my input to this topic, anyway.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-06-2021, 02:41 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
if they r stuck, u said there was always help for them....who r the helpers?
Michael Newton calls the helpers on the other side "Redeemers of Lost Souls":
https://thesearchforlifeafterdeath.c...erlife-career/

He talks about them in his book Destiny of Souls.
Old 18-06-2021, 05:49 PM
Knower

I'm a type of person of who thinks, speaks, etc etc. In what others call metaphor's or analogy. It's not intentional no more than speaking any other native language or way to express one's thoughts. The types of people who speak in some form of metaphoric understanding, don't get caught up to much on the details...unless needed be.
As far as Light and knowledge, knowledge is kinda underselling the product at hand
Knowledge is more like part of the building blocks along the Path, without "proper" knowledge the next steps along ones path. Will be long and wide and can become a circling stairway instead of a Path. And all who that comes across such can also become entwined within the loop. I was going to add a few Lao Tzu quotes about knowledge, wisdom, and enlightenment. Which also brings up few other post about learning and understanding. Ao many people trying to reach some state of enlightenment, in which enlightenment is just another fancy word as the form of a level of understanding. Which is considered the higheat level of understanding a person can reach. I would also think that Light is included as well.

I try to express or help someone based on their Path not mine. As far as Third Eye one should be weary when trying to force anything, especially spiritual in nature.
Several things can happen and rarely properly. Such as, the person thinking that in this case Third Eye is open when it's something else all together. This is where "proper" knowledge comes in at, which is also hallmark of a true and good Teacher or Guide. Not only will suxh a peeson believe that their Third Eye is open and became all wise or whatever else the consensus people attach to it now involves. Then they being the false Teacher they are will pass this improper knowledge onto others. Then the circle spiral's more rapidly. This is what most Cult leaders do and when they title leader or teacher comes into play. These Cult leaders infect others and keeps them from spiritually and their true Path.

Another part of my original response is that your seeking same answer. With many different questions.
It is all of the above and yet none of the above at same time.
Kinda like when Miss Hepburn and I was talking about a "Chair". For me what chair? is more than just an idea or concept to sound cool. It's a metaphor of life and spirituality. Just as Buddha believed there is no self, if there is no self then. What chair?
Of course there is no self, requires a deeper understanding to fully grasp. Just as What chair? If you focus only on believing in that you're able to sit down in the chair. Is what the chair actually is, then you will never able to see nor understand what the object we labeled as a chair, actually is.

When I asked about what is the real question that you seek, only then will you understand the answer.....I didn't ask hypothetically before
Old 19-06-2021, 04:47 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by flow.alignment
Michael Newton calls the helpers on the other side "Redeemers of Lost Souls":
https://thesearchforlifeafterdeath.c...erlife-career/

He talks about them in his book Destiny of Souls.

Thank u .
I feel i maybe soul redeemer but i dont have enough ability yet.
I speak with strangers always in the dream...and it feels so real.
I need to keep growing and find ways to develop.i will read more of his books.
Old 19-06-2021, 04:52 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty
I'm a type of person of who thinks, speaks, etc etc. In what others call metaphor's or analogy. It's not intentional no more than speaking any other native language or way to express one's thoughts. The types of people who speak in some form of metaphoric understanding, don't get caught up to much on the details...unless needed be.
As far as Light and knowledge, knowledge is kinda underselling the product at hand
Knowledge is more like part of the building blocks along the Path, without "proper" knowledge the next steps along ones path....

I feel i need to know by opening the third eye.
My third eye only opens a little.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 19-06-2021 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 19-06-2021, 04:55 PM
Experiencer

Source is where we came from, and where we could return.
But we could just keep coming back here, if we don't realize it.
You could think of it as boundless light, endless good, infinite compassion.
Old 26-08-2021, 02:26 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkish
I think it is a matter what people believe. I don't send out love to everyone and everything because I don't love everything and everybody. I wouldn't know how to send a lost soul back to the light, it is not a gift I have. So, I really don't know if it is possible. The light means different things for different people. What I do know for certain is that people struggle with not knowing and not having control, so believing is some supernatural stuff is quite normal. Energy healing for me are placebo's. It works because you believe in it.

A slightly different perspective:

Pure love energy has no biases and does not discriminate.

When you send thoughts of love to someone, that energy not only goes to that person but to everyone and everything here and beyond. That is the multi-dimensional aspect of love energy.

And love, or more accurately unconditional love, is the only thing that carried over to this side of the veil of forgetfulness.

The grand and beautiful unconditional love from a loving mother to her child is a glimpse of a tiny fraction of the immense multi-dimensional unconditional love energy that is God/Creative Source/Prime Creator.

In unconditional love, there is no rank, hierarchy, or superiority.

In unconditional love, there is inclusion and unity, not exclusion and separation.

How nice it is our whole magnificent body contains trillions of energy transmitters and receivers we call DNA.

All the best!
Old 27-08-2021, 10:35 AM
Master
Quote:
How to know the deceased one is ok now?
did u see him in dream?

if they r stuck, u said there was always help for them....who r the helpers?

I recently trying to Communicate and find a way to help them if i m allowed, but i was also told by someone that i'd better surrender to my spirit guides or ancestors on the other side ..
The helpers... can vary from deceased loved ones to spirit helpers that weren't blood relatives.

Knowing my dad is okay... I have seen it in dreams but also when I was awake and tuning in to him. At some point I saw him on his haunches in his chicken coop. He loved his chickens so him sitting there didn't surprise me in that sense. Then my stepmother said he used to often sit like that in the chicken coop!!! I had NO idea of that, yet I had seen it!
After his passing I regularly tuned into him as I wanted to know he was okay so I got nice bits of info and confirmation he indeed was :)

Helping people that passed away to go to the light is not a task to think lightly of. So in that sense it is indeed better to leave that to spirit.
It's not as easy as taking them by the hand and moving to the light! Many do not want to go, resist, others are afraid to go, and so on. They're not always pleasant to deal with either. Some get angry.
And basically when doing it right you have to convince them to go. It can be very hard work and it's not as lovey-dovey as one might think.
So unless you're very very grounded, shielded, experienced in energy work, know what you're doing and what you're up against, AND feel called to do this work, I'd also leave it up to spirit, and people whose task this is in life. And again, it's not to be underestimated, it can be very hard work.
I sure as heck don't go there! Not part of my 'work load' this life.

(I know this from someone that sometimes did do this work. )
Old 28-08-2021, 07:16 AM
Deactivated Account
These are my thoughts about this topic:

Quote:
People often say sending love and light to everyone everything.

In my understanding, Love and Light are synonymous.

The difference is only in the Words.

The word "Love" is for the Mind. (So that the person who receives it, understands it in acceptance (side note: it is free to deny it ...) and it is for your mind as well, to set the right intent).
The word light is describing the energy of the Intent.

When you say "Love and Light" then you have intended that the receiver gets something, and always for the better.

The word Love should make the mind receptive to the intent. Love means that the intent will be beneficial.

Light is that thing which is giving you Life. It is not concerned about troubles of human minds and their ways of thinking.

Quote:
sending back to the light/source

If a soul (i would rather use the word spirit here, because in my understanding a soul was never born, but spirit entered a body)
is lost, then it only believes that it is in the darkness.

If you understand what "Dark thoughts" mean, then you surely will understand where the source is: In the Light (which is the opposite of the dark).

Quote:
we get energy from universe and send this 'Light'to patient

Yes, the Bible talks about "Give us our Daily Bread as we forgive ..."
Well, the principle is the same:
As you send healing light to others, the universe is supplying you with "new" light, which in turn is healing/benefiting you.

Thanks for the reading.
Old 08-10-2021, 04:38 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Light is the light from Source, which some call god or the Divine.
And if you (can) receive the light from Source you receive love, wisdom, insight, alignment etc.
To me it is beyond electric, it is energy, the highest energy available.

Reiki people may say / think they work with this light but generally speaking they work with energy from a different 'field'. Similar to UWTH which if memory serves tunes into an energy from another universe.

Agree. It is multi-dimensional intelligent benvolent energy biased towards unconditional love, compassion, and joy.

We are immersed in that beautiful energy. The higher our state of awareness and consciousness, the more of that energy we could perceive. Our true nature is that energy. We are here to find that energy and uncover who we truly are.