Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 16-06-2021, 03:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
I am also led to understand that the only way that any being can communicate with the Christian God, is by having sufficient quantities OF the Christian god's very essence within & a part of us, so that it has altered/reconstructed the Soul'self into the essence/likeness of the Christian God.
One can only perceive God after having been transformed by "Christ essence/holly spirit'ual essence the holy spirit" into a child of the family of holy kingdom.

And i am also led to understand that the mark is infact having the desire & will to start the, in the moment activation, of that transforming christing essence of & from god, and then to also have, moment by moment continuous desires, through thought &, moment by moment loving actions to keep the essence flowing.

I am led to believe that if a person does not do it this way, then they are constantly missing the mark.

And missing the mark is IN FACT the original sin, as the words sin & missing the mark are said to be the same.

The above is for anyone's considerations 😇

neil,

Thanks for your response and obvious reasoning. This part is a good answer. People all too often are content with reciting the Bible verse...."seek and ye will find" without ever articulating what they are seeking. Personally I think it is important to have a point of focus especially if we visualize ourselves as 'spiritual seekers'. We have to give more clarity and precision than simply saying that 'the mark' is simply anything that we might happen to desire. If one limits 'the mark' to that it is inclusive of all desires....and that would include material and carnal desires. Hard to accept that failing at acquiring these desires should in itself be considered a 'sin'.

Thanks again for your response.......:)
Old 16-06-2021, 03:38 PM
Master

[quote=zastrakoza
Your preamble discredits subsequent comments on the transformation of the soulself. Shall the soulself transform itself into a deceitful being? This is a choice and nothing more. It is also a choice to champion the light or dark spirits. Are you a champion of darkness? How is this benefiting the human race?

[/QUOTE]

zastrakoza,

Of course we all noticed that.....but I chose to skip over that and focus on the portion that could have resonance for us....:) In other words I took the liberty of editing the response so as not to shoot the messenger and the entirety of the message.
Old 16-06-2021, 04:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Mmmm..um, I'm still waiting for someone to respond to my above post...mmm..anyone.

It has been 12 hrs & nothing so far 🙂

Don't take it too bad. We all have our posts overlooked from time to time. I find your posts difficult to understand and therefore do not comment upon them very often. People come at you from all different directions on this forum. Most of it is over my head.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 16-06-2021, 09:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by zastrakoza
Neil,

Your comments are always welcome and often insightful. However, they are frequently unkind, although perhaps not unkindly meant. If you state on the Christian subforum that the Christian God is a deceitful spirit, what are you expecting exactly? Is not ignoring you the kinder response than admonishing you?

Your preamble discredits subsequent comments on the transformation of the soulself. Shall the soulself transform itself into a deceitful being? This is a choice and nothing more. It is also a choice to champion the light or dark spirits. Are you a champion of darkness? How is this benefiting the human race?

A being whose primary interface is with dark beings, is not going to bring light to the ignorant, no matter how knowledgeable. Knowledge is not wisdom, and wisdom is the master teacher.

There are many kinds of beings in the spiritual realms, and they are not all darkness. You may choose to conform to a light being just as easily, and in fact more easily, because in trying to conform to darkness, there is great conflict since we are all seeded in light. Have you not yet found a light being mentor? Are you not transforming your soulself into the highest form of light you can muster?

Let all humans stand in the light and champion the light to each other, because in the light, there is no darkness. It runs away from the light and is no longer to be found.

Peace,
Z

zastrakoza, you are mistaken in believing that have ever said that Christian God is a deceitful spirit.

If you take the time to re read you will eventually discover that i have said in all of my posts, that the Christian God is an awesome beautiful living being. And is "ALL HOLY, ALL LOVING & ALL MERCIFULL".

And i am holding back from filling my posts with content regarding all that i have discovered through direct experiences with the unseen. If i were to open up in regards to my discoveries regarding biblical scripture, dark & light entities, my posts would be removed by forum moderators, as they have in the past when i first started to lightly touch on those subjects.

I only live life in love with a view towards gods love & very essence becoming more more intense in my life, ie:- a view towards eventually living in the holy kingdom.

After you have been liberated from the flesh, you will very soon discover that all that i have spoken about is something that the entire population of this plan should 100%know about.

As scriptures say, you do not know yourselves..you do not know what is invisible to yourselves..it is a battle for your souls..
And he said, "Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will not experience
death."
(2) Jesus said, "Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will
become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over
the All."
(3) Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the
birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will
precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you
come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you
who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in
poverty and it is you who are that poverty."
(4) Jesus said, "The man old in days will not hesitate to ask a small child seven days old
about the place of life, and he will live. For many who are first will become last, and they
will become one and the same."
(5) Jesus said, "Recognize what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will
become plain to you. For there is nothing hidden which will not become manifest."
(6) His disciples questioned him and said to him, "Do you want us to fast? How shall we

One and all will be flabbergasted after their liberation from the flesh, after they have seen the things that i am aware of.

Regards and all the best, now, in the future & specially after your eventual liberation.
Old 16-06-2021, 09:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Don't take it too bad. We all have our posts overlooked from time to time. I find your posts difficult to understand and therefore do not comment upon them very often. People come at you from all different directions on this forum. Most of it is over my head.
Hi Honza🙂
I take absolutely zero offence to any comments of any kind. nor do i care if i never receive a reply.
Though i sometimes attempt to trigger others into contemplating what i write, because i can assure you that what i write regarding the unseen dark minded ones of whom out number Earthling by more that five to one, is the one and only reason why "very few of us will take the narrow path through that narrow gate" after their eventual liberation from the flesh.

From time to time i mention that if anything at all regarding what i write, after you are liberated from the flesh, reconsider what you have read of mine.

🙂
Old 17-06-2021, 01:48 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
zastrakoza, you are mistaken in believing that have ever said that Christian God is a deceitful spirit.

Thanks for the clarification and pardon my misunderstanding. I do not find much to disagree with you, Neil. At least not in the facts. So your point is NOT that the Christian God is a deceiving spirit. It is that all Christians are deceived?

Z
Old 17-06-2021, 01:51 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
In other words I took the liberty of editing the response so as not to shoot the messenger and the entirety of the message.

Lol. Sorry, I only spoke to part of the message. It is not my intention to shoot messengers or messages. And apparently, I misunderstood Neil's point.

Z