Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 16-08-2021, 03:57 PM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Just not helpful in the least..
Hi sir.
So, what kind of help do you seek from scriptures/religions/persons like Krishnamurti?
Old 16-08-2021, 05:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
have a comparison of knowing physical reality is all there is and "knowing" physical reality is a transient appearance of and within Me. It satisfies me and I'd wager it satisfies anyone who has had such a "knowing".

I highly doubt that anyone whom is interested in non-duality, oneness or wholeness, and whom reads this thread in the non-duality section of the forum, believes or knows that physical reality is all "there is". Oneness or wholeness, which is order is all "there is".

The "what is" that people talk about is not just the physical reality, the "what is" is everything as a whole-the physical, non physical, the mental, fear, pain, suffering, sorrow etc are all the "what is" that I see inside and outside of myself.
Old 17-08-2021, 02:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Just become conscious of it, don't try to understand it.
Thank you.

You have a very wonderful simple and accurate way of describing things.

I want to repeat these things you mentioned for myself, because I'm not allowed to quote. But this is worth rereading. I keep finding new appifanies here. And because this is awesome. I just wanna celebrate what you said by saying it myself again. So it's not a quote! I hope...

"There is no Duality to begin with, there are actually three things happening - which is why it's called Triplex Unity. There is 'this' and 'that' - Duality - and there is 'both', then there is what we become conscious of. Nothing is opposite and everything is in a relationship - and that's the key to understanding. There is no ineffable without the effable, no good without bad, no Spiritual without the mundane......."

"Vibration is a factor of form, relativity is a factor of form and form is the 'container'. So while you're using those words you're in the vibration of your mind and not in the 'beyond-vibration' of consciousness - your mind being the container. Being no-mind means being no-container. When you drop the words, when you become conscious of instead of trying to fit things into your mental frameworks everything changes."

I find that really resting in the awareness the incredible amount of realisations that flow feels like words are indeed less necessary and then I return to your words and I understand them more fully and see more how clearly and accurate and simple you speak. I like that. Especially the " -'beyond-vibration' of consciousness" I had difficulty accepting that. But the more I rest in the awareness, the more I find evidence of this being true. And it's very transcendental. Love it.
Old 17-08-2021, 07:05 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I find that really resting in the awareness the incredible amount of realisations that flow feels like words are indeed less necessary and then I return to your words and I understand them more fully and see more how clearly and accurate and simple you speak. I like that. Especially the " -'beyond-vibration' of consciousness" I had difficulty accepting that. But the more I rest in the awareness, the more I find evidence of this being true. And it's very transcendental. Love it.
"When we lose our minds we come to our senses."
Alan Watts

Resting in awareness means we have 'lost' our minds, we've left it behind somewhere.

Consciousness itself is beyond the discussion of Duality and non-Duality because there are no paradoxes to resolve - non-Duality is a paradox that uses paradoxes to resolve the paradox. Somehow I doubt they would have called that Right Thinking. So because consciousness is fundamental, epiphenomenal and emergent there is just the consciousness that is 'above and beyond' it all.

"Change the words, change the paradigm." Words both create our consciousness and reflect it.
Old 19-08-2021, 02:31 PM
Please remember the Admins requested 2-3 sentences when quoting others.
Thanks.
Putting this on every current thread.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-08-2021, 03:02 AM
Master
Quote:
"When we...
...reflect it.
Thanks again for profound clarity.

So everything exists here and now. And what we put out is what we get back. But how come everything changes? If we are the here and now, how can we put out something that is not of the same here and now?

How can we even perceive ourselves differently all of the time, if we never change? Sure the everchange is temporary and changes into the unchanging here and now. But how did consciousness even create the experience of itself as something different/new?

Because I am doing that now, but I have no idea how that is even possible, because it defies the law and the nature of my consciousness existing as the eternal here and now.
Old 23-08-2021, 05:24 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Because I am doing that now, but I have no idea how that is even possible, because it defies the law and the nature of my consciousness existing as the eternal here and now.
It's because you also have a perception of time - we all have regardless of how much we talk about this 'eternal here and now' stuff. It's part of our dualistic nature, our 'sense of I am' gives us all the 'human stuff' and the 'eternal' means we exist outside of that at the same time. It's kinda like being in two places at the same time.
Old 25-08-2021, 06:31 AM
Master
Quote:
IIt's part of our dualistic nature, our 'sense of I am' gives us all the 'human stuff' and the 'eternal' means we exist outside of that at the same time. It's kinda like being in two places at the same time.
Wow, that's finally some explained it to me as I have been trying to know for so long...

So you would agree that the sense of I am, consciousness, is opposite from eternal absolute being without becoming, as the eternal unknowable infinite existence of here and now? So consciousness and its evermore becoming is relative to absolute unrelative unconscious existence/being?
Old 25-08-2021, 07:13 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
So you would agree that the sense of I am, consciousness, is opposite from eternal absolute being without becoming, as the eternal unknowable infinite existence of here and now?
Not opposite, no, and this is where the whole idea of Duality falls over. Duality means complimentary or a dichotomy. As Descartes described it, Duality is dual aspect of the same thing - which is what's happening here. Everything you see is an aspect of Brahman. We have the Absolute aspect of our being and the temporal/perception aspect and they both have their reasons for existence. The perceptual changes often from moment-to-moment so that gives the self a consciousness of change, difference, etc. If you didn't have a perceptual reality you wouldn't be able to function in this 3D reality at all. The whole being is more than the sum of its parts - another discussion entirely - and without the 'human stuff' your being would be diminished.

Quote:
So consciousness and its evermore becoming is relative to absolute unrelative unconscious existence/being?
Absolute reality is unchanging and static, perceptual reality is changing as in you growing old, watching the days go by - evolving Spirituality....