Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-03-2022, 05:06 PM
Seeker
I didn’t think I had too many crystals until recently. Actually, I’ve been feeling a little guilty about it.

I have amassed a collection of 400+ crystals and gemstones and they’re all over the house. My home office hosts the majority of crystals — big and small — which is why I call it my "crystal cave."

I realize that everything on earth is borrowed; there really is no “mine.” One day I may offer the majority of my crystals for adoption so that other people may enjoy them.

I’m not ready for that major step yet, but maybe someday…
Old 22-03-2022, 05:53 PM
Master
I don't really feel guilty as many also say that the crystals allow themselves to be found now to help us and the planet with the ascension process.

But if I see the size of crystals that get taken out of the Earth I do wonder about it...
Like with all the gold that was taken out which seriously disrupted very important leylines and a protective energy grid around the world.
Now that is somewhat different as gold was and is related to greed and ego while crystals generally bought by people who wish to do good work, and do so. People that really resonate with them and put them to good use. At least most people that buy them.

I will not ever offer mine for adoption. They're mine, I take very very good care of them and allow them to indeed do their work and they support with my work and ascension.
Plus, my children have a genuine interest.
Ifever I sold crystals or skulls my biggest concern was they'd go to people with low energy or people that wouldn't know the first things about crystals and skulls and how to care for them.
So the few times that happened I was very fussy. They're kinda like my children :)

Currently I have 334 crystals. I didn't mention the amount to brag, it seems to trigger reaction from some, but I mentioned it as I am losing track of what is what. In that sense, can you have too many. If you can't remember what they are anymore... which was never a problem at all!

I also have 30 crystal skulls. So a total of 364 crystals/carvings.
Most somewhat larger pieces I do remember, and the more obvious too. But some are alike, for instance amazonite tumble and amazonite in quartz tumble. Golden beryl and Agni gold danburite. Etc. etc.
I think it's mostly certain tumbles that have me think, "What was that called again??" hihi
Old 23-03-2022, 12:52 AM
Ascender

Too many crystals? That's crazy talk!!
Old 23-03-2022, 03:36 AM
Master
I agree.

Each year...... I spend a lot of time buying more!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 23-03-2022, 10:09 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I don't really feel guilty as many also say that the crystals allow themselves to be found now to help us and the planet with the ascension process.

But if I see the size of crystals that get taken out of the Earth I do wonder about it...
Like with all the gold that was taken out which seriously disrupted very important leylines and a protective energy grid around the world.
Now that is somewhat different as gold was and is related to greed and ego while crystals generally bought by people who wish to do good work, and do so. People that really resonate with them and put them to good use. At least most people that buy them.

I will not ever offer mine for adoption. They're mine, I take very very good care of them and allow them to indeed do their work and they support with my work and ascension.
Ifever I sold crystals or skulls my biggest concern was they'd go to people with low energy or people that wouldn't know the first things about crystals and skulls and how to care for them.
So the few times that happened I was very fussy. They're kinda like my children :)

Currently I have 334 crystals. I didn't mention the amount to brag, it seems to trigger reaction from some, but I mentioned it as I am losing track of what is what. In that sense, can you have too many. If you can't remember what they are anymore... which was never a problem at all!

I also have 30 crystal skulls. So a total of 364 crystals/carvings.
Most somewhat larger pieces I do remember, and the more obvious too. But some are alike, for instance amazonite tumble and amazonite in quartz tumble. Golden beryl and Agni gold danburite. Etc. etc.
I think it's mostly certain tumbles that have me think, "What was that called again??" hihi
I love your devotion to your crystals, FairyCrystal. Do you have any plans for where your stone family will go after you've left this earthly plane?
Old 24-03-2022, 06:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender Quartz
I love your devotion to your crystals, FairyCrystal. Do you have any plans for where your stone family will go after you've left this earthly plane?
Yes, what I said in my post:

Quote:

So they will go to my children :)
I hope they will love them and take good care of them, and if there are crystals they don't want that they then sell them so someone who does like them and take good care of them.
Maybe sell them back to the crystal shop they came from as then they will find a home with the right person again :)
I'd hate for my beloved crystals to be put away in a box in the attic. Then I rather have they sell them to a good guardian.
Old 27-03-2022, 04:32 AM
Seeker
You're lucky to have children who love crystals. My husband and I have cats. LOL