Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-06-2021, 10:10 AM
Master

Stepping once again into the unseen realm

The audible messages stopped months ago but now they seem to come back, could these voices be angels, guides, other beings or even deeper parts within myself? I don't know but now they are so much clear, like never before and what's even more interesting, thanks to my new findings about the I AM, while wide awake I can step into a very light trance like state at any time.

I listened the whole night a song that I really love and when I was about to go to sleep, a voice that the best I can describe it, came from a place of green light, said something to me, something so clear. The name of that song is "If you were to come", the voice said: If you were to come, come near me.

Then when I was in my bed, I kinda decided to meditate a little bit but I was having this headache in the back of my head starting from the front of my head, anyway, many voices appeared and said to me: Do you have a headache? A headache? It's interesting that I was meditating on gettting closer to God.

All these voices came from a place of green light, it looked like this:

Old 04-06-2021, 08:25 PM
Master
Visual/ audio delusions opening up your mediumship.... could be downloading keys or uploading them ...does the voice feel familiar? Could be ‘tapping’ into an unknown source that will open up a connection? Maybe your developing skills or some type of equipment—- delusions as in ululated the delusion

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 07-06-2021, 05:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Visual/ audio delusions opening up your mediumship.... could be downloading keys or uploading them ...does the voice feel familiar? Could be ‘tapping’ into an unknown source that will open up a connection? Maybe your developing skills or some type of equipment—- delusions as in ululated the delusion

Delusions, I don't know, maybe, the thing is that these messages make sense and after almost two years of receiving them I can say that there's much more than delusions.
Old 07-06-2021, 05:46 PM
Master

Last night while I was kinda falling asleep, from nowhere I heard a woman talking, I only heard this: Hold on..; This was so clear and so vivid that I woke up right away, my heart was beating quite powerfully, I looked around my room, just me. English is not even my native language but I find it very natural.

The vibes I get about this message are kinda unclear, in way, it make me think about holding on, staying strong but at the same time I had this strange feeling that that there was some beings waiting for me to fall asleep and go with them. The woman said hold on, that I was not fully asleep and to wait a little bit more. At least this is what I get.

Why this later interpretation? I had some out of body experiences and I saw myself talking with other human beings, I was talking about my earthly life, that made me feel that I planned this earthly life, well not this human I, but that I who is "awake". At least this is what I saw from a higher perspective.
Old 07-06-2021, 07:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Delusions, I don't know, maybe, the thing is that these messages make sense and after almost two years of receiving them I can say that there's much more than delusions.
Have you considered twin flame? Are they apart from the self or away from the self? I received some what similar associates but my self is the twin and flame —- we are not apart from the ‘me’—- at first I thought the keys were away from the self and not ‘apart’: meaning flame was apart from the self...turns out flame is me;within me:

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 11-06-2021, 01:09 AM
Knower

Quote:
Hello Lostsoul13,

I just wanted to clear up an semantics issue that I believe has occurred. Delusion's was used properly, it's just that in a lot of country's like USA people tend to only think of delusions in a negative way. Thats the American way it seems

I don't know much about auditorial type's of occurrences. Other than the annoying sounds of some electronics frequencies. Like the one that has been annoying me at this hotel im staying at currently. Since I have been exhausting myself a lot recently. It's starting to give me a headache. I'm about to hunt it down while looking like a paranoid schizophrenic :)
Old 16-06-2021, 06:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Have you considered twin flame? Are they apart from the self or away from the self? I received some what similar associates but my self is the twin and flame —- we are not apart from the ‘me’—- at first I thought the keys were away from the self and not ‘apart’: meaning flame was apart from the self...turns out flame is me;within me:

I don't know much about twin flame and things like that, I did saw myself as a wild burning fire once.

Keep an open mind my friend, this is what I do, after hundreds and hundreds of experiences I am not saying that things are exactly like I experience them, there are so many layers when it comes to one's consciousness.
Old 16-06-2021, 06:17 PM
Master

Today I had another strange experience, I was falling in this state of relaxation when I felt as if I was electrocuted by this high energy, half of my body moved on its own. In that moment I felt as if I am falling out from my body, then here I was, in between the worlds.

After a while I kinda started hearing a conversation between myself and another being, I did not heard myself but I knew that I was there and funny enough I was also in my body.. anyway, that being said with a quiet voice something like: 30 seconds more until the physical body wakes up; I only heard the first 2 words the rest of the message was downloaded into my earthly mind.

More and more my suspicions are becoming real, there's an "I" that has a higher consciousness than this human I and this "cosmic I" planned everything about this earthly life, it's still me but a me that is fully aware of the whole play of this reality. Not the first time I see or hear myself talking with other beings about my earthly life in these cosmic places.
Old 17-06-2021, 07:56 PM
Master

Another message ( it was a question ) received moments ago: What would you ( humanity ) say to God if you ( humanity ) were to meet Him?

Many voices spoke as one, a very clear message.
Old 03-09-2021, 08:33 AM
Experiencer

The way you describe it makes it seem like it's your higher self. All these things are very positive. Thank you for sharing so freely.