Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-06-2021, 06:24 AM
Knower
Thank you for sharing all of that with me. You answered all of my questions and more. That's very interesting regarding what happened to your physical body during your out of body experience. Wow, just wow!

I tried an audio-guided meditation tonight and will do it again tomorrow. Is there a particular meditation I should be doing? The one I did tonight was called "Eye of the Storm Meditation." It's description was, "Connect to a place of inner calm, even in the midst of chaos or strong emotions." There's another one called "Deep Breathing Meditation" and it's description is, "When you start to feel overwhelmed, this exercise can help you quickly rein in stress."

I found Cosmic Journeys on Amazon, too. I will be ordering it very soon. Thanks again for everything.
Old 20-06-2021, 04:37 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by wozniack
Thank you for sharing all of that with me. You answered all of my questions and more. That's very interesting regarding what happened to your physical body during your out of body experience. Wow, just wow!

I tried an audio-guided meditation tonight and will do it again tomorrow. Is there a particular meditation I should be doing? The one I did tonight was called "Eye of the Storm Meditation." It's description was, "Connect to a place of inner calm, even in the midst of chaos or strong emotions." There's another one called "Deep Breathing Meditation" and it's description is, "When you start to feel overwhelmed, this exercise can help you quickly rein in stress."

I found Cosmic Journeys on Amazon, too. I will be ordering it very soon. Thanks again for everything.

Glad to help.

For Books:

I highly recommend books by Robert Monroe more than anyone else.

You can download them by free on: B-OK.CC

Create an account for free, select the book and then "convert to pdf"

For audios:

Use Hemi-Sync technology.

A - With Voice Guidance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHshOvzERHQ

B - With Instrumentals Only: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZvi...71JMhJty8RBDuo

Then, go to here https://ytmp3.cc/youtube-to-mp3/ in order to download the videos in mp3 to save in your phone. Free again.

-

I really tried for years learning how to have out body experiences, and audio technology helps more than anything else I tried.

Just by willpower / motivation alone doesn't work for me... I really need audio guidance.

Test it, and see what works for you.