Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 07-05-2021, 05:09 AM
asearcher

Cellphone app seeing energies, ghosts?

hi

Have anyone tried the kind of app? detecting energy or ghost activity?

If to use it - how to then shut down later on the activity?

Thank you for reading!!

Last edited by asearcher : 07-05-2021 at 02:08 PM.
Old 11-06-2021, 04:20 AM
Knower

Close the app should shut it down.
Old 17-06-2021, 03:34 PM
asearcher

Thank you Matty =)

At this point I think it was totally fake but then again any tools one uses including meditating, dreaming, (the in between state of mind), tarot cards etc can open doors and one has to know how (and to train how) to shut down.
Old 18-06-2021, 12:08 AM
Knower

That is so true
Old 26-07-2021, 12:03 AM
Administrator
Hello

Like any tool we use for Divination remember that energy is I feel neither an open or closed thing, more its a portal at times that can be open all the time. When we use things we might not understand we can bring in energy we are not ready to deal with.

No one know this better than me, I am an open portal to the other side, to that we call the Spirit World, and its not all fun and games when dealing with the non living. Remember they "were once flesh and blood" like we are now. They are not a play thing !

I am all for thing to "prove" and "investigate" to learn what might or might not be real. Too I respect energy and I do not play with it without due respects.

Lynn
Old 27-07-2021, 06:23 AM
Pathfinder
Hi....

I have looked at an app that was supposed to locate ghosts.
I personally felt it was fake and more of a novelty.

I can sense and feel energy. I didn't feel anything with the app even
though it detected ghosts. But...

I also know to always take precautions. It's now second nature. I was a
sponge (empath) and had to learn the hard way. As Lynn said "respect energy"... Completely true!! ....Dazzle :)