Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 28-06-2021, 05:59 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
If people use Spirituality to claim they are immune to being bonkers then they they have a mental health issue.
Many many people think they are immune to being off in the head. Normally they go around accusing others are crazy.

Let's take my brother for example...classic full blown narcissist.
Something simple as the garbage can some take to the street for the trash truck to come.
My brother will put down, insult, call people crazy. If they don't get their trash can from the curb quick enough.

What he doesn't tell or inform is,
My brother will inside or sometime's outside waiting for the trash truck to come. So he will be able to get the trash can as soon as it hits the ground.
Through out the day, he starts to put eveeyone down, In order to build himself up. He will trash talk that everyone is lazy, don't care, or simply crazy.
In the meantime time everyone else is at work. Not giving a care in the world about their trash can still on the curb.
This just a small example of how so many with issues find it easier to project their issues onto others while living in a fantasy that they are the sane one.
Old 29-06-2021, 08:48 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty
Many many people think they are immune to being off in the head. Normally they go around accusing others are crazy.
I'm not a headcase, I'm Spiritual. Anyway, sanity is grossly overrated.

Empaths seem to be narcissism magnets and being an empath..... And not forgetting that narcissist have selective memory, they talk trash to you one day then deny they ever said it the next.

Things is, it takes something beyond honesty to admit that there's something wrong with you, no matter how small that may be. The brave ones admit they're not perfect and either try to do something about it or integrate it.
Old 30-06-2021, 02:52 PM
hazada guess

Some of the most advanced souls are to be found in mental institutions.
Old 01-07-2021, 06:23 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty
Considering that you think and believe I was talking about you. Shows a guilty conscious.
Oops, that made the skeletons in my closet shake with fear.
Old 02-07-2021, 05:17 PM
Master

I think there are several good points made. What strikes me from the discussion is it almost sounds as if there is of two minds in conflict with each other. An important realization is the brain uses the same area of the brain for different feelings. So it is a feeling we think we recognize. Remember, it is energy trying to differentiate itself. The spiritual and the human mind. This is what I was going to say
Quote:
...it is in how those beliefs are formed and how people use them
Kinda simple, what is done. Observation. Then the idea I know if I am and can be spiritual however a doctor will not approach it this way. Even doctors are spiritual and it is true they make us feel one can't be. Does one lose control and lose their balance. Maybe they should say you can be spiritual, maybe that would help but then they would be giving up their power. Spirituality must be balanced with humanity. Doctors deal with the humanity side of it. I'd ask from the spiritual side is spirituality felt to be 100% always right seen through the reality of observation (of others to) and know if and agree with what they see. The perspective of referencing from the thought (positioning) of me needs to be shed. It is not that.
Quote:
Magic is real yet not obtainable for many who have blocks and self imposed restriction.
It may be one must be willing to change. We create our own reality which is probably different in what is not known (but must learn).
Old 03-07-2021, 07:11 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I think there are several good points made. What strikes me from the discussion is it almost sounds as if there is of two minds in conflict with each other. An important realization is the brain uses the same area of the brain for different feelings. So it is a feeling we think we recognize. Remember, it is energy trying to differentiate itself. The spiritual and the human mind. This is what I was going to say
As always in discussions such as these, there are those with experience and those who are experts because they have an opinion but are either ignorant or in denial. And thinking there is a 'Spiritual mind' and a 'human mind' doesn't help - the two are the very same.

Quote:
Kinda simple, what is done. Observation. Then the idea I know if I am and can be spiritual however a doctor will not approach it this way. Even doctors are spiritual and it is true they make us feel one can't be. Does one lose control and lose their balance. Maybe they should say you can be spiritual, maybe that would help but then they would be giving up their power. Spirituality must be balanced with humanity.
Psychiatrists aren't really interested win whether you're Spiritual or not, if they were then they'd be locking up everybody with a belief system. That would include conspiracy nuts, Christians, flat-earthers... Thinking they target Spiritual people specifically is is one of the reasons they lock Spiritual people up - paranoia can escalate into something far more dangerous. It's also indicative that the underlying processes which lead to those thoughts have gone askew.

You don't have a 'Spiritual side' and a 'human side', the brain doesn't re-wire itself because you wear the 'I am Spiritual' badge with pride. The Spiritual side IS the human side.

Quote:
It may be one must be willing to change. We create our own reality which is probably different in what is not known (but must learn).
What we need to do is to come to terms with who and what we are and stop running away from ourselves by denying our humanness.