Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Acupuncture & Acupressure

Old 06-03-2021, 06:50 AM
AbodhiSky

i'm too scared of needles to try it
Old 26-04-2021, 10:34 PM
Master
I wonder how acupuncture can help burn patients with tissue damage—- I have W burn on my left foot wondering how the proof could help with attention..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 04-10-2022, 07:58 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I Do'nt rate acupuncture at all, it has'nt worked on me.
I had it twice and nothing
Twice is not enough, it needs longer time. Also if the acupuncturist is not experienced and only did some classes, I'd avoid. My acupuncturist is an old Chinese man and I know how stereotypical that may sound but it's actually very legit. Still, this is only one step.

Acupuncture you'd need at least 10 sessions if not more.

I am going for my sciatica and sleep improvement. For the latter I walk and exercise more anyway, I do my part. For sciatica I also do some personal stretching but sometimes I feel like acupuncture for sciatica is the only thing that works. The philosophy around it is very beautiful, if one has the time to get into it.

A pattern I noticed in most people who said acupuncture didn't help them was that they only went once or twice. But, I can understand not wanting to spend money on hope sometimes.
Old 04-10-2022, 10:17 AM
Acupuncture works fast for me! And I mean with problems I may have had for 2 months.
I could tell amazing stories.
Was it the practitioner? Maybe.
(And from others that went to him...like WOW!)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-10-2022, 03:46 AM
Master

I seem to be very sensitive to acupuncture! I had no idea how quickly it would effect me. I have not been as sensitive to any other therapies in the same way before!
Old 20-10-2022, 02:48 PM
Master
QUOTE 14 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Acupuncture works fast for me! And I mean with problems I may have had for 2 months.
I could tell amazing stories.

Although I have never used acupuncture personally, I did take a course in pain management on www.coursera.org and there was a fascinating section on trigger points and treatment with needles. It seemed like the western medical equivalent of acupuncture. The practitioner showed that there is a very strong electrical signal at the designated trigger points which is significantly different from the area surrounding the trigger point. The results were "amazing" as Miss Hepburn indicated.

I was very impressed and would not hesitate to try it if a relevant medical situation arose.
Old 21-10-2022, 03:27 AM
Ascender

I tried it for about a month for my arthritic knee. It really did nothing to help with the pain or healing. I don't know if it was because I didn't stick with it or not but at $70 a session, I just couldn't see throwing more money at it without any benefit.