Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 16-03-2022, 05:01 AM
Master
The word we pronounce as God is typically pronounced something like Elohim in Hebrew. That word [Elohim] is used consistently and is the only name used in the first creation account. By writing God as G-d, it may be hiding some more of importance. Any comments?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 03-07-2023, 08:07 AM
Seeker

Deuteronomy 7:9
Quote:
Know therefore that Yahuha(YHWH) thy god, is The elhohim ; the faithful god, who keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love Him and keep His commandments to a thousand generations;
The pronouncement of יהוה as Yahvew is likely wrong compared to Yahuha.
Most ancient tablet, scrolls be it the silver scrolls or dead sea scrolls shows that Hebrew & pleo-Hebrew is based on vowels like English and many other languages. יהודה is pronounced as Ya(י)-hu(הו)-da(דה). Why would the first 3 letters be pronounced differently unless the niqqud changes them. Another example can be found in the names Natan-Yahu and Yahu-Natan which means Yahu has given.
The Niqqud system would also be hard to notice or bothersome when carving on stones.
On paper its a waste of ink. In other words the Niqqud existence make no sense, they have no use unless its to deceive or complicate.

The Niqqud or Dagesh system is a later addition, some claim that its being used to obscure the more right way to pronounce his name. It could be even against Yahuha's will since he proclaim all the world would know his glory. If I recall correctly, its good or his will that people would know and call his name.

The Kabbala, which has roots in other nation such as India & Hinduism whose practice is forbidden according the law given from Yahuha to Masha(Moses), is example of rebellion, corruptions due infiltration, ignorance or a mixture.

There is also Deuteronomy 4:2
Quote:
You must not add to or subtract from what I command you, so that you may keep the commandments of Yahua your god that I am giving you.
which pertains to additions such as the Kabbala, the Talmud(The term Talmud normally refers to the collection of writings named specifically the Babylonian Talmud) and so can tradition.
Shroud of Turin made with billions of WATTS on cloth, cant be replicated according to science. Along bible prophecies, What evidence you of "other believes" have equal or surpass them as the true teaching to eternal life?!
Yahusha(Jesus) words:Matthew 7:24 “Therefore, whosoever hear these sayings of Mine and does them, I will liken a wise man...
Matthew 5:17-19 (On the laws/Tora and Prophets)
"...whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven."
Old 04-01-2024, 02:53 PM
Newbie ;)

I use the Divine name of Hashem only in prayer . This is a serious thing to me . I am addressing The One who made all things and sees all things .