Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-07-2013, 07:38 AM
Master

male

Is it possible to feel like I was a male in my previous incarnation? I am a woman right now
Seems just like I have so much masculine energy, lot of planets in my birth chart are masculine. Sometimes I feel really like I am not like other women.

Have anyone experience that?
Old 06-07-2013, 07:41 AM
Master

I am hetero I dont like women that way.. I am just thinking what happened in my previous life or lifetimes? I dont trust people, really want and need to spend time alone, but I like communicating with people also..
Its like my path isnt being just a typical housewife. It isnt enough for me. The world for women has been changed. We are stronger now. (seems like a feminism )
Old 19-07-2013, 12:26 AM
Master
Same here. I did a past life regression n saw myself as a male so yes u do alternate sex in past lives.
Old 19-07-2013, 01:02 PM
Master

I was male in the last lifetime, and I always felt very androgenous also. I have been both genders often though.
Old 19-07-2013, 02:35 PM
Master
I was told that I was a male in my previous life, dying in my 50's and leaving my young sons behind. That is why I'm female in this life, taking full time care of my 2 children. I'm a bit tomboyish.
Old 19-07-2013, 06:11 PM
Pathfinder

I actually felt that way too. I've always been a tomboy, and felt different from other women.
Old 22-07-2013, 03:54 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender88
I actually felt that way too. I've always been a tomboy, and felt different from other women.

yeah 'different from other women' is something most of us have felt in one way or another. I'm only mildly tomboi- androgynous, liked dresses and dolls as a kid (my daughter doesn't- she is even less girly but it also seems pretty common at her school) but by teens I knew I wasn't fem like my peers, though I still liked boys. I think I am a feminine soul, and have recently been male in PL's (and also was in an advanced civilization with most humanoids were androgynous).

But then, I kinda think the soul does have either M or F overall, and most lives will match, the minority will be the opposite... but what if that is not so? Maybe the soul is nuetral and within each life gets a M or F charge (that still may not match the body's gender)? Or the soul is neither and your lives are all 50/50 chance of M or F ??
Old 22-07-2013, 06:39 PM
Pathfinder

I remember three past lives, and in the most recent one I was a male too. I'm bisexual actually, maybe I've still got some 'male straightness' in me. I'm also both really feminine and masculine at the same time, if that makes any sense. I could wear a dress and bright red lipstick, and go, 'Wow, she's got a nice butt' at the same time. Haha.
Old 23-07-2013, 12:08 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Yup. We incarnate as different genders in different lifetimes. I would think our masculine and feminine polarities would probably be pretty out of balance if we continuously reincarnated as one gender or another.
Old 23-07-2013, 10:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMeganV
I remember three past lives, and in the most recent one I was a male too. I'm bisexual actually, maybe I've still got some 'male straightness' in me. I'm also both really feminine and masculine at the same time, if that makes any sense. I could wear a dress and bright red lipstick, and go, 'Wow, she's got a nice butt' at the same time. Haha.

Nice! Good for you!! I really like red color. Red is a powerful color. When it comes to chakra system, then red is the color of the root chakra. The base. The Mother Earth. The birth.