Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-02-2021, 09:07 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Last night I had a very unusual experience, I found myself awake, it was daylight, but everything was dark and cold, I was outside my home, on the street. There I saw many people that I know and I saw a girl, this girl was very close to me when we were children but at that time I was living with my aunt and I had to leave, leaving back our friendship. I've been thinking about her and she appeared in my dream.

From nowhere, I saw tornados everywhere and dark spots in the sky, there were 4 dark spots, each dark spot was something really bad, some kind of disaster. I thought that they were coming towards me but these dark spots moved to another direction. The wind was blowing very powerfully.

Suddenly, I hear a voice talking, I knew that this was the voice of something "dark" so to say, this voice said: I offer people what they want and they do my work.; then I was shown how humanity is bowing down to this "dark" force without even knowing. Then this voice spoke again, now it showed me a side by side comparison with God ( God and the people of God appeared as being made of white light ) and how this "dark" force is winning, it said: People will never change and I will win at the end.; I was shown the very end of human existence and how this evil force will win - I was shown how we are going to destroy ourselves because of our human selfishness.

This felt very real, I felt the wind, the cold, the selfishness of humanity, I felt this dark force working in people when they are fighting and how we give in to this dark force without even knowing. Any act that's not coming from a place of love is from this dark force.

don't listen to him, I can't get into details but you should know that it seeks to kill your hope and dreams and make you doubt so when he make those holes and drain you out of light he try to get in via those holes, this evil presence is dieing,
and in that last attempts, it seeks others it's can corrupt vessels for its own
wicked purposes, start to raise your vibration don't watch low vibration content and movies or news,
at the media filter what not fit, then brings into your life positiveness that how you combat
it uses gratefulness and loving positive words avoid judgment at all cost and criticize others show love and compassion toward everything, and do purification at your home and hear high vibration angelic music,
the kind that makes you feel good, get a black tourmaline very important,
in the purification of the area get sage activate from youtube a Tibetian gong bowl,
light candles but never leave them unattended, use kitchen salt a tablespoon
in a glass with water blend it and take few sips the extra spread and spray take few sips at the beginning or when there is need just one time a day it will cleanse your aura very fast but don't overdo it as too much salt is unhealthy,
in the house, do it often, there is a war ongoing for long time time,
the tides are turning as more getting awakened from their amnesia,
stay strong and even pray for help but never ask for help from him and never try help him out of pity he chooses this way and you can't help him,
no matter what he offers you reject it and never negotiate with him,
he will only trick you and stab you after he used you,
and do purification often as you cultivate vibration you will even more tempting target because of high vibration lifeforce so purify your home often
at least twice a week or if you feel the need.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 08-02-2021, 08:48 PM
ImthatIm

ThatMan quote:

Quote:
People will never change and I will win at the end

This kind of quote makes me laugh.
Of course I know you can see right through it as a lie from the
source of lies.

I am convinced you know the truth about this statement.
To read it in Truth it reads like this:

"People will always change and I have already lost in the end from the beginning."

It tells me that you will have a transformative change in seeing The Love of God.
Peace ThatMan be encouraged.

Last edited by ImthatIm : 09-02-2021 at 06:29 AM.
Old 08-02-2021, 09:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-of-light
don't listen to him, I can't get into details but you should know that it seeks to kill your hope and dreams and make you doubt so when he make those holes and drain you out of light he try to get in via those holes, this evil presence is dieing,
and in that last attempts, it seeks others it's can corrupt vessels for its own
wicked purposes, start to raise your vibration don't watch low vibration content and movies or news,
at the media filter what not fit, then brings into your life positiveness that how you combat
it uses gratefulness and loving positive words avoid judgment at all cost and criticize others show love and compassion toward everything, and do purification at your home and hear high vibration angelic music,
the kind that makes you feel good, get a black tourmaline very important,
in the purification of the area get sage activate from youtube a Tibetian gong bowl,
light candles but never leave them unattended, use kitchen salt a tablespoon
in a glass with water blend it and take few sips the extra spread and spray take few sips at the beginning or when there is need just one time a day it will cleanse your aura very fast but don't overdo it as too much salt is unhealthy,
in the house, do it often, there is a war ongoing for long time time,
the tides are turning as more getting awakened from their amnesia,
stay strong and even pray for help but never ask for help from him and never try help him out of pity he chooses this way and you can't help him,
no matter what he offers you reject it and never negotiate with him,
he will only trick you and stab you after he used you,
and do purification often as you cultivate vibration you will even more tempting target because of high vibration lifeforce so purify your home often
at least twice a week or if you feel the need.

Thank you for all your advices, I try my best! I will never give in to the "dark side", so to say, never. I actually make fun of the "dark side", it never existed in the first place, it's part of the illusion, playing its part in this cosmic game.
Old 08-02-2021, 09:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
ThatMan quote:

This kind of quote makes me laugh.
Of course I know you can see right through it as a lie from the
source of lies.

I am convince you know the truth about this statement.
To read it in Truth it reads like this:

"People will always change and I have already lost in the end from the beginning."

It tells me that you will have a transformative change in seeing The Love of God.
Peace ThatMan be encouraged.

I know, I always laugh and make fun of the "dark side". Endless attempts to get to me, I do not even care.

I can't wait to see the Love of God, the journey has been quite hard but I kept myself on the stairway to heaven, even if I fell so many times, and I did not took the highway to hell.

Thank yoouu!
Old 12-02-2021, 06:45 PM
Seeker
Here goes my take on the dark force.
1. All solid matter is composed of dark matter compressed by The Light into physical existance.
So when all the light and gas of the big bangs is colapsed into the first super sentient black hole.
So Darkness will win in the end, leaving a lot of angels, demons and various spirits roaming wild outside the event horizon.
And then if God and The Goddess wills it so.
Creation can begin anew.
Love and Blessings
Old 12-02-2021, 08:10 PM
Knower
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Gray Vidar
Here goes my take on the dark force.
1. All solid matter is composed of dark matter compressed by The Light into physical existance.
So when all the light and gas of the big bangs is colapsed into the first super sentient black hole.
So Darkness will win in the end, leaving a lot of angels, demons and various spirits roaming wild outside the event horizon.
And then if God and The Goddess wills it so.
Creation can begin anew.
Love and Blessings

even though I don't agree with you I respect your rational attempt to explain it since your explanation based on 3 dimensions laws if you indeed want to know more I suggest you put the logic aside the brain has a limited perception of higher dimensions laws and will not serve in exploring them, peace, and love to you,oh and one more thing one should not confuse between evil forces to darkness, darkness is an element and its neither good or evil it's one of the foundations in cosmos, evil forces are something different they have vile intend to strip away all positivity and inner light and divide and create chaos and destruction of everything, they feed on other creations life force,and drop the vibration of our world they are lightworkers arch enemies and probably the enemys of every creation that vibrate at a higher vibration.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 13-02-2021, 04:47 PM
Experiencer

It won't win because it can't kill the light inside us, even as all the world rages.
Old 14-02-2021, 05:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I would agree with Elfin on this. remember nobody can enter your Head unless you allow them to

Namaste
This is why people in a weakened state of mind, whether it be forced or event that occurred to weaken them are targeted.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 14-02-2021, 05:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-of-light
one should not confuse between evil forces to darkness, darkness is an element and its neither good or evil it's one of the foundations in cosmos, evil forces are something different they have vile intend to strip away all positivity and inner light and divide and create chaos and destruction of everything, they feed on other creations life force,and drop the vibration of our world they are lightworkers arch enemies and probably the enemys of every creation that vibrate at a higher vibration.
Nicely put.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 14-02-2021, 05:44 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Nicely put.
thank you now all that remain those with the weakened state should take in the weekend a break, and break the routine sorry I am in lyric mode started to use citrine never did touched that stone until now, and that feels good warming, and good for creative inspiration so many ideas, I think I am going in future make the best ever saki! , the kind our world has never seen!, watch and see how I create this masterpiece ! that gonna be a hit, and I mean it! This kind have never been done, and I even gonna get it a spiritual-energetic tweak.