Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-06-2021, 08:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty
I couldn't help but notice that this acorn you speak of confused you are.
A inner Spirit guide can be any shape or form in that you need.

What this inner or other realm Spirit guide what ever one calls it, can not be is an "inanimate object".
Much confusion is within this confusion.
I agree, do you believe in crystals having consciousness reflecting qualities?
Old 19-06-2021, 08:19 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer_maan
we are never alone and God has always given us with the best. God guides us in different ways, like dreams are some kind of a divine message that carries important message about our future.
Beautifully put :)
Many people mistake the message for the message man. Or something other than the message itself.
-----------
Old 19-06-2021, 08:32 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
I agree, do you believe in crystals having consciousness reflecting qualities?
There's a few responses I can think
Crystal harness energy and frequencies.
Or can be a focus point of energy thus reflecting ones conscious
What's your take?

This is a fact that even science doesn't deny (may not talk about it though)
Just about every electronic equipment including wind up watches. Has a form of crystal in it.
Kinda contradictory of science attempt to discredit Spirituality. While at the same time use's concepts or things within Spirituality in the name of science or technology.

Sorry, it's getting late or early depends on how one looks at things. 3:30 am
Im getting lazy on my response's
Old 19-06-2021, 10:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty
There's a few responses I can think
Crystal harness energy and frequencies.
Or can be a focus point of energy thus reflecting ones conscious
np, I find it interesting aswell.
Even tho it is somewhat of a permission slip, I can't deny that it works. I ask a small little stone garnet, like 1 dollar, to manifest joy for me. And intent joy to manifest for me through that stone, and amplify the energy/intention. Use the crystal as a consciousness energy amplifyer. Or intention amplifier.

And for some weird reason it works. Even tho I don't want it to work... I want to be able to do it without needing a stone.

But then again, I can't say it will always works. I have often found something to work and then suddenly another time, not work at all. Would probably be very limitting when you're out there seeking stones and carrying stones all of the time lol. Sounds hilarious just thinking about it.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 01-10-2021 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 19-06-2021, 06:38 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
And for some weird reason it works.
This is in part what I like about you in an underlining way, in a more forth telling way.
-----
Ah so the question that you seek come's forward, so fewer steps.
On this note that you speak of is a very intriguing and profound as well.
I am not that good as to hiding the question within the answer of these things we call response's. For this one...
This reason has to go back to the concept of the difference between seeking answers, wanting answers, needing answers, accepting answers, denying answers...etc etc

The underlining topic's within what you are seeking can be a downfall for so many.
As well as possibly for yourself, I do not wish to dive that deep. But seeing 3 mice at the door is apparent enough...

So I will leave this topic depths up to you, how far down the rabbit hole do you want to go or willing.
(In PM of course)

Your joke was funny :) for clarity sake you seem to have chosen door number 2
Old 21-08-2021, 07:37 PM
Suspended
Master
I went out on my mountain bike today, through the park, then the collage to my 2 trees, where the 'tree' Angels there helped me so much in the past with my understanding and teaching - so I decided to have a chat by first one then the other - conversation went as ooh have I got news for you - I know smiling lol as if they didn't know, 'but' it's good to chat.

So going over a few things, this time not looking for assistance, but chatting - I said I've just completed one massive week of emailing re virus issues as on my thread ''on the lounge page here on this wonderful forum'' - and secondly ive made contact via Facebook with a young man who helps run a orphanage in Africa, where he contacted me regarding one of my messages I put on looking for volunteer 'groups' to give me feedback with my website.

So even though I have been sharing my power of the mind / immune system information for 2 years now on many forums, and all seems to be going well - as in not too much stone throwing or complaining - but I 'have never had' anyone come back after reading my website and information put on forums, and actually say I do this as you do, talking to my body and cells.....

So this last week I decided to go and look for some feedback, and I met this man as I said from one of my messages ''I'm looking for small groups of people to teach mind strength'' - then after we were chatting on Facebook, so confidence grew between us that both parties are genuine I decided to show him my website, not knowing if I'd ever see or hear from him again.

He said the few jabs available there went to the suburbs and not to them at the orphanage, so I offered to teach them how to be stronger... And its not rocket science talking to your body, I've just taken it a step further with all I've been taught.

I've heard back - it seems not only do they like my website but they want to hear me speak on zoom - they sent me a little video of many kids and adults there with big smiles, all saying thank you for the teaching - so lovely xxx, so we'll see where this goes - then on to more video calls there and elsewhere worldwide, as and when I'm needed.

And even if this one goes no further, I have a little video for my keepsake, and they have my information to help make them all stronger...
Old 01-10-2021, 08:39 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colza
While in deep meditation, I met 4 of my usual Spirit Guides. I've known them for a while. Everything was calm and going as I'm used to. Then I asked if there was another Spirit Guide, and if so, if I was allowed to meet them. I was then shown an acorn (???) and it all made so much sense... (???) I felt really connected to it. I felt love for it and I felt protected. I had seen acorns regularly in past meditations, but I had never gave much thought to it. When I came "back to reality", I felt deeply convinced that it was a spirit guide... But can it be ? I've never heard of a guide being an inanimate object.

I don’t see why not. If angels and guides can take on any form, why can’t they take the form of an acorn?

Or maybe the acorn was a message? Easiest way to know is ask the guide if he can show you his form. Usually they will.
Old 01-10-2021, 01:07 PM
My opinion meeting my guide: No, she did not have that power, as an angel does, just
above her pay grade is all.
But, she could influence a wagging beagle coming up
to me to ease my anxiety leaving a job in disgust in my 20s...bucking the Administrator's policy
that was mean spirited.

My opinion taking the form of an acorn..they could drop a few on your head, tho. :)
* I see the OP has not visited the Forum since June 2020...no matter...we can all still talk.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-10-2021, 06:05 PM
Suspended
Master
I had spent a lot of time on a message on the Lounge page here today, and in between fixing something on my car just to clear my head - and focus... When I put the message on, and it was a very intense message, I asked my Angels, is this ok - then tweaked it a bit more and so on.

Well when I thought this is completed now - I took some time off to meditate, if you can call it that I nodded off for a few moments, it had drained me getting it right... When I woke up, after a short time tinnitus is up - so i'm looking up 'have I missed something' - couldn't think for the life of me what it was - so a link re colds came on my phone, and I added it on, and more - ok this seems good now, but why tinnitus up, when all I did was add and juggle text around.

So I decided to go on my mountain bike - not usual this time of day, through the collage, and stop by the first of the 2 trees I have a chat by clear my thoughts... So chatting away, going over things - and I ask, what am I missing here Angel?

Nothing came to mind - so i'm looking up at the sunlight coming through the branches - and i said what a beautiful place for a tree.... And do you know in between that tree and getting to the next tree to go over thoughts - I knew exactly what I'd altered that was important - some words that were given to me many days ago, and I added them in when tinnitus was up - so I knew instantly then, when remembering - and job done, making some important points.

So when we meditate, don't always expect immediate answers - seeds are set by your support, for later that day/week.

If anyone here goes goes talking to trees with an 'Angel assigned' for assistance - don't go telling your doc, or you'll have a prescription for the chemist lol if you're lucky.

Have a nice day all...
Old 04-12-2021, 09:48 AM
Suspended
Master
I went on bike just to a large pool and many big trees - had a chat, I said hello Angels, feels like the 'man in the middle' sometimes guidance from above and trying to keep people positive on the ground, yes and I made a mistake on a message yesterday which I corrected after being told in a dream.

We humans can/do make mistakes and especially when guidance comes many times in cryptic form 'email would be so much easier' eh everyone - I tell you i'd have a made a good code breaker in the war days... I was probably there in a former lifetime, practicing for now...
-----
I forgot to mention, just when having half of a skinny cig in my greenhouse - yes I do and I limit myself to 6 a day as in 'free will' - and so many reminders from higher knowledge come to me at this time... I forgot when I was at the trees after chatting, and it was spitting with rain, I said 'you got squirrels here Angels? everywhere looked damp - and then there they were, 2 of them suddenly appeared - birds and the beasts will show you....

Last edited by one-light : 04-12-2021 at 10:45 AM.