Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-09-2020, 11:54 AM
Experiencer
Question I need help

Hi everyone,

I need help, here's my story, and thanks for reading.

I had serious trouble in my life 8 years ago, I was at my wits end with life, and I had run across the notion of a soul exchange. So I found a soul practitioner who performed a soul exchange for me. I didn't realize this until just recently, but my walk-in soul had been present with me for the last 8 years. She took the driver seat, and I took the back seat, so to speak, but I wasn't aware of her presence until now.

I am told she is/was an Angel from the 7th dimension. She carried me through many tough life experiences that I personally may not have survived, including an abusive marriage.

My walk-in soul was recently asked by the Lord (literally) to be a spokesperson for the Lord and to remove demons and entities from people who are suffering.
The Lord came to me/us telling me/us that she is an Angel of the Lord.

I am a channel/medium (which began 12 years ago), and this was the request that was made of her/me.

However, my original soul did not want this path and therefore, asked to come back, live life out, and to have freedom of choice.

So the soul exchange was made, and now I am back fully within my body without the Angel soul helping me anymore. And I am a bit LOST.

She was SO strong, SO confident and SO incredibly amazing, full of light, love and hope, and I don't feel half as strong of a person as she is/was.

I wish she could come back, but I chose a different path. She can help me here and there, but she cannot come back into my body.

I am told by my Guides that I an earth angel myself, and as I mentioned, I am also a channel.

But now I don't know how to be strong and confident like my walk-in was. Once I returned fully into my body, I felt like a pretty different person. It's the old yet new me, if that makes any sense.

So I am rediscovering who I am all over again.

And my husband? He has improved VASTLY because I've put down my foot and almost left him three months ago, but a small part of me wants to leave him again, despite major improvements and changes I see in his behaviors. He is also very loving, sweet, generous and kind to me as well. But there are issues.

My real question is-- how do I get back to who I am/was AFTER having had a walk-in soul for the last 8 years?

How do I rediscover myself? How do I be as strong, as wise/enlightened, and as amazing as my walk-in was?

Please, kind replies only - I also don't wish to argue or dispute any of what I am stating. Thank you. I am looking for real answers on how to get back to my original self.
Old 25-09-2020, 12:10 PM
Master
Step by step.

I liken these times to ‘the climb’

We rise to one mountain and come back down, we climb again.

What was, was learning, growth and awareness. What will come from this is you as the lived experience and expansion from all that.

It’s your life and so it means just living it and allowing yourself to take those steps.

Meet life as life is.

Meet you again.

Life is a process and journey to embrace as an unfolding.
Old 25-09-2020, 12:21 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Step by step.

I liken these times to ‘the climb’

We rise to one mountain and come back down, we climb again.

What was, was learning, growth and awareness. What will come from this is you as the lived experience and expansion from all that.

It’s your life and so it means just living it and allowing yourself to take those steps.

Meet life as life is.

Meet you again.

Life is a process and journey to embrace as an unfolding.

Thank you. I appreciate your reply!

I am told by by Guides to feed my spirit, but I am not sure what my spirit is anymore. It's like I have to go back 8-10 years in time to recall who and how I was back then.

It's as though for the last 8 years I've been a different person.
Old 25-09-2020, 12:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
Thank you. I appreciate your reply!

I am told by by Guides to feed my spirit, but I am not sure what my spirit is anymore. It's like I have to go back 8-10 years in time to recall who and how I was back then.

It's as though for the last 8 years I've been a different person.

It’s all about filling up with what brings you joy and love. Building a connection to the life inside of you, create, spend time in nature, be around kindred people, just explore what makes you happy..
Old 25-09-2020, 12:58 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
It’s all about filling up with what brings you joy and love. Building a connection to the life inside of you, create, spend time in nature, be around kindred people, just explore what makes you happy..

Yes, I suppose that would be the obvious answer, lol.

It's just HARD. I feel like I was someone else and I worry I cannot be as accomplished as she was.

But I've been told that I was present for every decision and every step of the way (my original soul).