Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 27-10-2006, 11:15 AM
Lee

Explain this if you can

This happened to me around 1988 and it has always bugged me for an answer and i'm sure it will bug me for the rest of my life

One morning my wife went shopping and she asked me to have a cuppa ready for her when she gets home,(hubby slave ) i was up in the bedroom and i heard a car door bang, and i see my wife get out of our old mini metro, and walk down towards the path of our house, but she had different clothes on than what she had on when she had left the house. She left the house in a shellsuit (then fashionable lol) when i see her get out of the car she had on her short black mini skirt black tights and short black boots. I thought strange going shopping in those clothes, it didn't seen normal for her so i went downstairs to put the kettle on. Expecting her to open the door she never, and i waited and waited and another half hour passed before she arrived home in. When she eventually came home she had the shellsuit on that she left the house in. I asked her if she'd changed her clothes earlier and why she didn't enter the house when i first see her. She said she hadn't been home yet (i was befuggled )i insisted that she'd been home and told her that i even see her in her mini skirt boots etc....she said nope..those clothes are still in my wardrobe,in which i checked with her.

As this ever happened to anyone on here? or have you ever heard of such an experience anywhere
Old 27-10-2006, 12:12 PM
Nighttemplar

I can't explain it fully Lee, but have an idea you were reminiscing about your wife. If your mind was going back to a time when she wore the mini, boots etc then you may have conjured up an image of her from the past.
We can do this in a meditative state, I have visualised past events whilst meditating. I think you were doing a similar thing but not completely consciously.
WERE YOU REMINISCING AT THE TIME???? My explanation holds if you were.
Knight
Old 27-10-2006, 12:53 PM
Enlightener

You could have probed your conciousness into a past or distant 'time' (Nighttemplar) and seen her walking towards the house.
I don't know if this is related but once I was watching a plane fly past my house on my balcony, watching I started to become confused as there were two planes, one flying exactly behind, too close for safety, in a line.
Messed up eh....

Enlgihteenre
Old 27-10-2006, 01:05 PM
Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighttemplar
I can't explain it fully Lee, but have an idea you were reminiscing about your wife. If your mind was going back to a time when she wore the mini, boots etc then you may have conjured up an image of her from the past.
We can do this in a meditative state, I have visualised past events whilst meditating. I think you were doing a similar thing but not completely consciously.
WERE YOU REMINISCING AT THE TIME???? My explanation holds if you were.
Knight
No i wasn't reminising at the time because she often wore the clothes at weekends. If i'd have reminised about something and hope it would have materialised in front of me , it would have been a plate of ole London Pie&mash mmmmmmmmm, beats my wifes mini skirt anyday
Old 27-10-2006, 01:35 PM
Enlightener

0 0
l
O
Old 27-10-2006, 07:17 PM
lumas

Hi lee sorry havnt got an answer for you but i know what i'd rather see my wife in and it wouldnt be a shell suit.

No seriously at times when i have been doing silly and dangerous things i have seen myself as a mirror image for example one day i was being outrageous in my car it was early hours of the morning and i was driving to fast way to fast, as i aproached a round-about at high speed i saw a car exactly the same as mine going around in the oppisite direction so i slowed right down to see who it was that had a similar car to mine imagine my shock when i saw myself looking back at me well let me tell you that was enough mad driving for one night i can tell you, i know when to take a hint. this has happened with similar incidents i wonder if your wife had a scary moment in her car at the time and you picked up on it and you saw her as you love her most and felt her fear just a thought...
Old 27-10-2006, 07:35 PM
Lee

Lumas, that sounds a bit like some sort of crisis apparition ! scary
Old 27-10-2006, 10:10 PM
Lapis

Lee,

I can relate to what you experienced because I and family members and friends have experienced the same type of thing many times. Of couse this is only my opinion to date.

"Time" isn't a locked up ridgid linear situation like we usually think it is. And over the past 20 years or so now, things are bleeding through and/or we're bleeding through into other timelines, realities, dimensions, lives etc. Because of all these different things, we're slipping out of linear 'reality' and seeing/hearing/sensing/feeling and interacting with far more than ever before.

I'd guess that you just slipped out of your 'normal' (personally I don't believe in normal ) timeline because your consciousness was expanded for whatever the reasons, and because of that you perceived another 'reality' where your wife did exactly what you saw her do in the clothes you saw. Doesn't mean however that it happened in the same timeline or world that you were in when you saw it.
Closed Thread