Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-01-2011, 08:20 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
Yes Starbuck. Sri Vasudeva asserts that Kundalini is responsible for all spiritual experiences and that we are spiritual beings in a human experience in an evolutionary journey. This evolutionary journey is Kundalini's journey back to the Source. We are all Christs in the making, Buddhas in the making. Amazing isn't it? He says we are lions who think we are sheep because we've never met another lion.

But Kundalini awakening is very individual. If you had lots of dramatic awakenings in the past, you may not need them in this lifetime.

Look at the serpentine path of a river. Or the way the branches grow on trees. Look at the spiraling arms of our galaxy or the eliptical orbit of electrons in an atom. Kundalini energy is manifesting everywhere, everything is evolving - but we just call it by another name - Prana (Chi/Qi/Holy Spirit) - life force energy.

Only the human brain has the capacity to allow the incarnating soul to be self-aware and work in a conscious way with its own evolutionary journey. Otherwise life throws us around and we feel like victims, powerless and ineffective when in truth we have amazing power to co-create our evolution with our universe.

Wow that is pretty amazing Uma, that's for that. It encapsulates our human existance in a very profound way.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:51 PM
Master
Life is amazing Starbuck, and the vast majority of us are only a tiny percentage alive. We don't know who we are, we don't know our power and we don't know how to tap into the Infinite Source (the same Source that powers up the entire universe) and use it in our daily lives. To paraphrase Sri Vasudeva, it's like owning a Lamborghini and you never even take it out of the driveway.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:31 AM
Master
Quote:
it's like owning a Lamborghini and you never even take it out of the driveway

HaHa...good analogy!
Old 03-01-2011, 01:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
hmmm...I never thought of this as possible, yet I can relate to what your saying as feeling somehow right, now that I go back over my years since, in my mind.

I'm not sure what Microcosmic Orbit is, but I can research it..thanks. Also I can try the visualisation you suggested.

You say "you'd like to hear about it"....do you mean the results of trying your suggestions?

I mean looking into the core channel to see what's really going on there... moving energy or not.

Here's a Microcosmic Orbit article: - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3682

Xan

Old 03-01-2011, 01:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edy31
Some traditions refer to Kundalini as the Goddess, while some others treat it as energy.
While some say that Kundalini is necessary to reach enlightenment, some say you can get the siddhis or even go into samadhi without the need of Kundalini.

What do you think about these?

Kundalini is one significant form of Shakti, which is the primordial energy of existence... of life. Shakti is also referred to as Divine Mother in some Eastern religions.

Everything is consciousness and energy, inherently bound together like fire and its heat. So the energy of shakti and kundalini are expressions of consciousness and may be felt personally as Presence, as well as vibrationally.

In spiritual awakening our awareness expands and our energies become more activated, including kundalini. Not everyone awakening knows the names of the energy forms or how to direct them but they are working anyway.

As we go on we come to trust and let ourselves be lead by the silent wisdom and these subtle energies of our 'higher self'.

Xan

Old 03-01-2011, 02:16 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

I mean looking into the core channel to see what's really going on there... moving energy or not.

Here's a Microcosmic Orbit article: - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3682

Xan

I enjoyed doing that microcosmic orbit meditation :) just finished it as of now, and it felt amazing, still feels amazing. I enjoy working with gold energies! Clear gold feels nice.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:18 AM
Master
Glad to hear it, Cigala!

Xan

Old 03-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Deactivated Account
This ringing in my ears is really intense and I've got earache as well! It coincides with the tingling around my third eye and crown. Anyone who has experienced ear problems does it improve quickly? Can I do anything to ease it without blocking what is happening?
Old 03-01-2011, 06:11 PM
Master
Starbuck... When the ringing is too intense it's because there is some resistance, some holding back going on in you.

(In fact, this is the cause of all intensity and conflict... resistance in the mind, consciously or unconsciously.)

You can ease it by breathing down in your belly and accepting whatever you feel, even the intensity at the moment... learning to allow it all.

Just keep breathing and letting go into the sounds and sensations and notice what happens.

Xan

Old 03-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi Xan

That did work and it eased for a while, but the problem is, it increases to unbearable levels after meditation! I also get a lot of ear ache after I've meditated. I'm trying to sink into it but it's like I've got a swarm of bees inside my head at the moment, or a radio tuning itself over and over. I swear this isn't anything medical - I also have cold breezes around my head and earsand tingling in my third eye that intensify during meditation so it's all very connected. I just hope it settles down to some bearable level soon.