Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 29-10-2006, 08:01 PM
lumas

our thoughts will be with you both tonight my friend remember you will not be alone feel safe and confident....

Last edited by lumas : 30-10-2006 at 08:53 AM.
Old 30-10-2006, 02:58 AM
cweiters

Balthazar first of all I must thank you for sharing the experence with us.

Yes! I have encountered the incubus from the sleep world. This is a sexual demon you are dealing with, sex, sex, and more sex, is the primairy objective. This presence is calm when sexually pleased the nothing else. Amithis is the stone to warn away sexual demons. Find the Amithis stone of the purest form not the polished ones. keep them near at all times, wear them, wear them around the neck, in the ear, put them on the bed, keep them near at all times. Sleep with a glass of sea salt water with the Amithis in side near the bed of your loved one. Put the Amithis in her bath water. The Incubis will not go away easy, its pleasure is sexual seduction of all kinds. Sending to you and your love one many blessings of protection from AA Michael whom has been my protector. I know it sound silly or as some has told me stupid, but it has worked for me I have been there. Surely if you have seen this one you must believe.......God please bless them both right now, in the name of Jesus and all your devoted servants, Amen!

Love to all
cw

[quote=Balthazar]My fiancee is currently awaknening from sleep completely drained of all strength and feeling in intense agony. Doctors know nothing. Investigation has led me to believe that she is being "favoured" by an incubus. Detailed examination of her body has revealed unexplained marks and extreme tenderness and agonising pain. She indicated that she felt "torn inside". I need to combat this as she is becoming weaker and weaker each morning and i ready any protection spell i possess to no avail. I am appealing for any help whatsoever. THIS IS NOT A PSYCHOSOMATIC CASE! I AM A QUALIFIED PSYCHOLOGIST SO BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY I HAVE EXPLORED ALL PSYCHOLOGICAL AREAS. Please help! As it stands I do not sleep no more as i need to watch over her. I know i must complete deliverance with her and then conduct spiritual warfare but am a bit rusty on the forms. Please help as we cant take anymore of this![/quote]

Last edited by cweiters : 31-10-2006 at 02:15 AM.
Old 31-10-2006, 08:42 AM
Balthazar

Update

My fiancee has been wakening stronger since the other night. Still awakens in pain. She awoke this morning with extreme tenderness and agonising pain in her chest and stomach but no real feeling of violation. During the night she cried out and i rolled her over onto her belly and appealed to AA Michael and his army of angels to protect her. I have appealed to AA Raphael to help her healing today.
Old 31-10-2006, 01:31 PM
kundalini

That's really good Balthazar, I'm really pleased the situation is improving for you both so rapidly.

Kundalini.
Old 01-11-2006, 05:07 PM
Balthazar

Exorcism!

Right am sorry to say the situation has returned with a vengeance. Examination of my fiancee after last night revealed inexplained cuts in itimate areas and intense pain, and feelings of violation much greater than before. She is tired and i am tired! Tonight i attempt an exorcism am at my wits end and it is the only thing i can think of to protect my fiancee. Pray for me tonight please if you will.
Old 01-11-2006, 05:21 PM
kundalini

Hi Balthasar, sorry to hear that. I have asked the angels to help you and your fiancee overcome this situation. I wish you the best of good luck!

Kundalini.
Old 01-11-2006, 05:46 PM
Balthazar

Thank you Kundalini
I really appreciate it!
Old 01-11-2006, 08:38 PM
cweiters

Balthazar I too will contintue to call on the Angels to watch over your feancee. I know you must feel helpless, as my mate was at the time. It got to the point family and friends thought he was physically abusive toward me. I suffered many bruses, cuts, and bumps although, when I wake in the moring the pain didn't last long. Because I am a believer, this demon could not stay with me for long. At that time I was very spiritually damaged. I as a human was no match for this creature. My Grandmother a Cherokee Indian from the South Carolina tribes. Came to me from the other side, she gave me the Amythis in a vision, she also told me demons have trouble passing over salt and water. You will need the help of those who believe in God to fight a spiritual battle for you and your feancee.

From my own experience here with SF Daisy or bodylisous both has the ability to feel those who love us from the other side. Those who love you and are near you. I apologize if I am wrong here. Daisy & bodylious gave me a reading with the mention of my father Bill my Granny an old Indian lady and my 2 deseased children. Maybe one of them can help your feancee, with names of her loved ones. Those believers she can call from the other side to help her while she is sleeping, help from the spirit side. The anger you want to feel from the Incubus is: Anger that will drive it to the point of no return Amen! May God continue to bless all creation!

I will continue to pray along with the others......

God Bless
cw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar
Thank you Kundalini
I really appreciate it!

Last edited by cweiters : 02-11-2006 at 07:01 PM.
Closed Thread