Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 26-10-2006, 11:09 PM
BLAIR2BE

Color Aspects Of Soul

I would like to recieve some feedback here, as this is my current understanding... (*Note: words are interchangable)

Aspects of Soul

The "Divine Three"

*Brain- Electrical impulses which control bodily function

*Mind- Analytical "body" that processes experience, reason, understanding

*Spirit- Emotional "body" to "feel", emotionally experience, instincts, one's "character"

Soul

A combination of the three. The brain controls the "unit" and recieves stimuli/information. The mind analyzes this information into logical and recognizable "data". Spirit "translates" the final "product" into energy and experience. Soul is a "combination" of the three.

Experience is the perception of what IS. Experience cannot be owned, only perceived. What "happens" does and will "happen". For one to percieve this "happening" is to experience IT, but not "own" IT. Soul is comprised of these aspects and experiences.

Comments, clarifications, counters.....

Last edited by BLAIR2BE : 26-10-2006 at 11:14 PM.
Old 27-10-2006, 06:12 PM
cweiters

Thank you Blair2be;

The soul, My question is how do you know you have one?
I believe my soul is very much aquanted with the source from which it came from.
And will one day return to that same source.
We have so much to learn from the soul, who we are, what our true pupose is in this life as well as in divinity. How do I reach my soul? Love, honesty as best I can be with God and myself, this has worked for me.

The dictionary define soul as:
The spiritual part of humans regarded in its moral aspect, or as believed to survive death.

I'm speak from the heart, a place I feel is closer to my soul an immortal being. My head, brain, will rationalize the most outragious nonsence. If I am honest, only if I reach deep down to the nitty gritty of what my heat is feeling, I can feel my soul.
When I meditate this is what I do, its not necessary for me to hide, lie, or pump myself up to the great I'am, becaue the source of my soul is never oblivious to my soul intentions. This is my feeling on the subject of soul.

Thank you Blair2be

Love
cw

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAIR2BE
I would like to recieve some feedback here, as this is my current understanding... (*Note: words are interchangable)

Aspects of Soul

The "Divine Three"

*Brain- Electrical impulses which control bodily function

*Mind- Analytical "body" that processes experience, reason, understanding

*Spirit- Emotional "body" to "feel", emotionally experience, instincts, one's "character"

Soul

A combination of the three. The brain controls the "unit" and recieves stimuli/information. The mind analyzes this information into logical and recognizable "data". Spirit "translates" the final "product" into energy and experience. Soul is a "combination" of the three.

Experience is the perception of what IS. Experience cannot be owned, only perceived. What "happens" does and will "happen". For one to percieve this "happening" is to experience IT, but not "own" IT. Soul is comprised of these aspects and experiences.

Comments, clarifications, counters.....
Old 27-10-2006, 06:18 PM
dreamer

Puts me in mind of the internet,

we all have a computer with hardware and software that varies in power and efficiency(brain), we can all access a part of the internet at any one time (if we have made the connection), the world wide web is a creation created by intelligence (spirit)
Old 27-10-2006, 06:28 PM
cweiters

Rock on dreamer "with your connection self."

I Love it!
cw

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
Puts me in mind of the internet,

we all have a computer with hardware and software that varies in power and efficiency(brain), we can all access a part of the internet at any one time (if we have made the connection), the world wide web is a creation created by intelligence (spirit)
Old 27-10-2006, 08:33 PM
Deactivated Account
just to throw a spanner in, i believe the soul/spirit exists independantly from the body after death therefore it cannot be a combination of those 3 things, just my opinion feel free to discuss or disagreexx
Old 30-10-2006, 10:47 PM
BLAIR2BE

ah, i agree with you here daisy. the whole "combination" appraoch is a bit flawed. but to clarify, the brain recieves stimuli and processes that information. now, how does the soul experience?? can much of this experience come from physical life?? if so, then without a material body and brain, no physical experience would be had by soul... soul gains nothing from physical life, without the physical body.................................. but yeah, the word and idea of "combination" throws this idea out to left field, i admit.....
Closed Thread