Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-01-2021, 08:20 PM
Newbie ;)

It is possible to be three Twin Flames??

Last year at night, my twin flame and I began to feel strange things, and throughout the night we connected telepathically with someone claiming to be our other twin flame. She explained some things to us, and she was very affectionate with us, but we set up a barrier or something so that she wouldn't interfere with us.

We try to avoid thinking about it, but sometimes she appears in dreams in which at first my girlfriend and I try to avoid it but for some reason we end up having sex or kissing.

We did not give it importance and tried to forget it, but a week ago she "appeared" again in a dream in which we were in my TF-GF’s house, doing normal things as playing games or having dinner, but at the night we ended up having sex again.

Next day, after dreaming that, we "talked" with her again and she explained things from a supposed past life. She explained that we were friends that lived in a real little town since we were kids, when we grew up I started a relationship with my current girlfriend but after a while we started to met with her in secret and it was likely a three-way relationship.

But the strangest thing is that a few days ago, I spoke telepathically with that "third twin flame", and just as we were talking, my girlfriend's whole body began to shake and she saw the third flame and me just as I did saw.

We do not know if it is real or if she is a real person, it seems very strange to us and we do not understand why this happens.

Thank you.

Last edited by adri3DO : 23-01-2021 at 11:34 PM.
Old 23-01-2021, 11:17 PM
Master

I've had lives with a couple of mates... i suppose at least they could amuse each other when I wasn't feeling to amusing lol!
Old 06-02-2021, 07:57 AM
Newbie ;)

From what I have learned from my Twin who has passed away... No.
Your soul is split into two halves at creation. Male and female energy. And that is it. The word says it. "Twin". There can only be two of you.

Not to dismiss your experience, as I'm sure this girl means something to the both of you. But there cannot be "three twins".
Old 06-02-2021, 07:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Your soul is split into two at creation. Male and female energy. Two halves. And that is it. The word says it. "Twins". There can only be two of you.

Not to dismiss your experience, as I'm sure this girl means something to the both of you. But there cannot be "three twins".
Old 06-02-2021, 11:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenore002
Your soul is split into two at creation. Male and female energy. Two halves. And that is it. The word says it. "Twins". There can only be two of you.

This. It's not possible.
And because the connection between TFs is so deep and intense, there wouldn't even be room for another.
Old 06-02-2021, 04:05 PM
Master
Hello,

I am also involved with 3 twin flames other than myself. Their names being Marion, Shawn, and Denise. This can be hard to comprehend unless you involve the higher selves.

A higher self can have more than one expression of itself in physical reality. Every twin soul bond would involve their divine soul and divine higher self.

I find it best to appreciate this twin flame bond being with the higher self and all its expressions in physical reality. I know we get emotionally entangled with one twin flame at a time. In your case there are two.

These are real experiences. My suggestion would be to look for the divine reasoning in your particular circumstances.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-02-2021, 12:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Just my two cents from what I have learned... And this is complicated because we all have our "journey" and we all evolve at different paces and experience different things...

What I've learned so far from Source, if you will... The Higher Selves are a reflection of everything that we are. Our physical self as well as our higher consciousness and all the experience we've gathered during our many lifetimes, etc. So all in all, your Higher Self is you. And your Twin's Higher Self is them. The Higher Self "merges" with the rest as you depart this world and you become your complete self in the 5D. At the end, the two twins will reunite in the 5D and they will be two. Twins, not triplets. ;)
Old 13-02-2021, 02:43 PM
Lorelyen

I don't see why it's impossible. On the same basis as this split soul hypothesis, is there any reason why a soul shouldn't be split 3 ways or even 4.

A triplet flame or quadruplet flame.

(I don't believe this split soul idea at all myself - I mean, how can someone be born with only half a soul? - but given that some people believe it, why should it be limited to just 2 ?)

Still, the idea of a triplet flame could fire a lot of wannabe gurus up on the web. Here's your chance!