Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-01-2021, 09:17 AM
Pathfinder

Hello

Idk what to say but my old post have alot of insight of what I'm trying to get through. I need help god ripped me.away from my twinflame n I woke up to what.a.soulmate n twinflamenreally is. A.twinflame is wrapped.around ur soul. I feel so broken in half n like a angel wit alot of power ima let go and let God and the spirits speak through my soul here goes

Hey there I'm your.father of life and I like to see you all in oeacencome.to me.your.grandmothernyour soilder your david.and my.son Anthony come to me and find my daughter and find us a house to have a beautiful home that cassandra.and.her love cam come to. A sacrifice is.what gonna.happen if I get the way I want I would follow.your.mother and find your hand In ur his.arms and wrapped.roundnyour famousnsoul. I'm sorry if I'm not there.for you guys but I promise your grandmother is here with you and she sees that your struggling I hate to see the way you find yourself in ur sight of love and cant find him but listen to this it's not ur time yet just breathe and let him come to you. Now let's talk bout why there no way we can find god in our life but we can find life in god and follow him and her to the next life. Go on n find yourself inceoacectry finding yourself.in another life with a man or woman who loves you with it all and follow god everyday goodnight guys sweet dreams fooe.your.hearts and give god what u ain't been giving him tell him your soilder is your.fafher and your father is the one to find us in a way of life. Now Casey is gonna find u a way to lend.a hand please guide her.to the.wind and find her in a home of love peace my son n my daughter we love you all.

Well that was whoever's is in my mind all the time I tell people Its spirits but i know god is with me. N no one can tell me different. I'm falling apart trying to keep if together I'm not okay imcfinding away to fight tho and ina find way to paint a picture of my home. I wamma hear from my angel my soulmate someone to tell me what is really going on with me hopefully one day god will bless me again n have mercy on my soul n give me my peace
Old 13-01-2021, 12:01 PM
Master
Hi Fallen, you sound in a lot of pain my friend. all I can say, is it will pass, things can and will get better. One day you will look back with no pain. God bless you
Old 13-01-2021, 12:03 PM
Master
This might help a little , very powerful give it a go
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...ad.php?t=45481