Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 07-01-2021, 12:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
For me its the Energy that comes from the crystal .you can feel the difference between Genuine and lab grown.
It does'nt have the same energy lab grown feel like Plastic to me.

But everyone is different some prefer Lab grown as for using them for Healing you have to have an open heart and use it with pure intention.

Namaste

Nice Points.

Some people know how to 'charge', etc. a crystal, stone, mineral which can cause confusion as to being able to identify what is real and what is not.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 07-01-2021, 08:10 AM
Master
Quote:
For me its the Energy that comes from the crystal .you can feel the difference between Genuine and lab grown.

But everyone is different some prefer Lab grown as for using them for Healing you have to have an open heart and use it with pure intention.

Namaste

I think i know what you mean by they feel like plastic. I have never consciously bought any lab grown crystal but i've an opaline and it feels like plastic unlike my others crystals. Very possible it's a lab grown opaline.

I think lab grown don't have the energies coming from gaia. Some people sensitive enough say they are some entities, spirits, living inside natural crystal, i don't know if they also live in lab grown crystals.
Old 08-02-2021, 12:18 PM
Knower
Smile

Quote:

Namaste
You're right about that some say the buyer chooses the crystal but it's also the crystal who choose the buyer, for me what I feel when I hold the crystal matter
if I feel the energy from it? is the energy pleasant? and if I granted visions are they pleasant or they are dark visions, normally you just know deep inside if that the crystal for you, at my darkest times when I had absolutely no knowledge on crystal I was attracted to black tourmaline and holding that feel good and that all I needed to know to take it when I was about 12-13 years old.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 09-02-2021, 05:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-of-light
You're right about that some say the buyer chooses the crystal but it's also the crystal who choose the buyer, for me what I feel when I hold the crystal matter
if I feel the energy from it? is the energy pleasant? and if I granted visions are they pleasant or they are dark visions, normally you just know deep inside if that the crystal for you, at my darkest times when I had absolutely no knowledge on crystal I was attracted to black tourmaline and holding that feel good and that all I needed to know to take it when I was about 12-13 years old.

Tourmaline is something most people are drawn to that are having 'difficult times'.

Do you still have your piece?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 09-02-2021, 06:23 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Tourmaline is something most people are drawn to that are having 'difficult times'.

Do you still have your piece?
I wear it on me along with moldavite and ruby but wear the black tourmaline for over 14 years if my memory serves me right, we never really get apart.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 09-02-2021, 02:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-of-light
I wear it on me along with moldavite and ruby but wear the black tourmaline for over 14 years if my memory serves me right, we never really get apart.

That is a nice combination. If I was wearing jewelry, that is probably what I would wear. I am 'hard' on jewelry. I either break them or loose them but I like having them around.

Old 12-02-2021, 10:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
In the law of one, Ra say advises Don ruby or diamond to heal. Ra say those crystal are AWESOME for healing. And of course such natural crystal are very expensive. Lab grown ruby and diamond are far less expensive.

Ruby is not all that expensive. You're confusing the gem quality with the non-gem quality. And the latter is perfect for healing and energywork.
I got a gorgeous tumbled ruby, it cost me in dollars approx. 6,50. In Euros E5,20.
And it's a good quality, and I have used it in healing.
For healing and energywork you don't use gem quality. For some $15 you should be able to find a good ruby tumble.

As for diamonds, I don't know. Maybe you can use Herkimer diamond instead. Not cheap either, but get a smaller piece which should be doable. It's powerful so it will be helpful.
Old 12-02-2021, 02:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Ruby is not all that expensive. You're confusing the gem quality with the non-gem quality. And the latter is perfect for healing and energywork.
I got a gorgeous tumbled ruby, it cost me in dollars approx. 6,50. In Euros E5,20.
For healing and energywork you don't use gem quality. For some $15 you should be able to find a good ruby tumble.

As for diamonds, I don't know. Maybe you can use Herkimer diamond instead. Not cheap either, but get a smaller piece which should be doable. It's powerful so it will be helpful.

......... can't use Herkimer Diamonds for Diamonds.

Herkimer Diamonds are not Diamonds, they are Quartz (Silicon Dioxide) whereas Diamonds are Carbon.

Shungite is the same Element as Diamonds which is Carbon.

Old 12-02-2021, 04:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
......... can't use Herkimer Diamonds for Diamonds.

Herkimer Diamonds are not Diamonds, they are Quartz (Silicon Dioxide) whereas Diamonds are Carbon.

Shungite is the same Element as Diamonds which is Carbon.
That may be, but we're talking about healing here.
And Herkimers have a tremendous Light power and enable the connection to the Divine, just like Diamonds do.

BTW the crystal shop I frequent does have diamonds. I didn't know :) Of course not gem quality, and very small ones that no doubt will still be expensive. But if someone would really want to it should be possible I guess.

I think I'd then rather spend the money on a clearer Herkimer.
I'd say, look op de healing qualities and see the similarities and if it suits your purpose.
I've also seen topaz suggested as alternative. I guess it depends what you want it for.

And right now, with AA Gabriel's white flame having become Diamond... I'd go for the Herkimer, hihi. I've seen a Herkimer bracelet, and OMG! I'm in love! I never had a thing for diamonds, and still don't, not really. But I do love the shape (I use it in my logo) and the shine and luster as it's exactly like the high vibrational Diamond ray, AND AA Gabriel's light.
Wonderful to clear chakras etc. with and I feel that seem high vibration with a good Herkimer.
Old 12-02-2021, 08:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

Thanks Fairy, i didn't knew you don't need gem quality for healing. 15$ is not expensive.