Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 05-01-2021, 03:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
Latter Day Saints believe that angels either are the souls of humans who have died or human souls that have yet to be born. Joseph Smith taught that "there are no angels who minister to this earth but those that do belong or have belonged to it." Latter Day Saints also believe that Adam, the first man, was and is now the archangel Michael, and that arch angel Gabriel lived on the earth as Noah. Also the angel Moroni first lived in a pre-Columbian American civilization as the 5th-century prophet-warrior named Moroni.

I love these beliefs in this branch of Christianity. I think angels and arch angels were once just like us, but have advanced in spirituality. We all can become angels. Other denominations of Christians have different beliefs about what angels are.
wanna know a secret???? We CAN be an angel in this physical world. You ever do something special for someone that made there day? Big or small? In that moment you were someone's angel. It takes so little to be someone's angel. Nobody truly knows what's on the other side. But we do know what's right in front of us.
Old 05-01-2021, 10:31 PM
Master
The question is one of Time.

When you say "one who has become", are you what? Speaking of time in this current world situation?

You understand Time had no effect on Adam and Eve before the Fall?
What are the physicists telling us about Time?

Since this is still a Christian forum, (despite the aberrant farce), have you looked at Revelation 13 where the stars are drawn down from the sky to the earth?
Who do you think they are?

Once again, there is a greater reality and truth apart from time.
Rendering this current world situation after the Fall,
well you know the answer.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 12-01-2021, 07:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
The question is one of Time.

When you say "one who has become", are you what? Speaking of time in this current world situation?

You understand Time had no effect on Adam and Eve before the Fall?
What are the physicists telling us about Time?

Since this is still a Christian forum, (despite the aberrant farce), have you looked at Revelation 13 where the stars are drawn down from the sky to the earth?
Who do you think they are?

Once again, there is a greater reality and truth apart from time.
Rendering this current world situation after the Fall,
well you know the answer.
why do we have to look to the heavens for Angels? Why can't we just believe we can be an angel. The "creepy" person next to you may be an angel. You never know who or one may be.
Old 12-01-2021, 05:15 PM
Master
Which Hallow, if you think about it, involves "Time".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 15-01-2021, 08:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Which Hallow, if you think about it, involves "Time".
only a few minutes. For example, you see an elderly person struggling to tie there shoe, you ask to help them and if they agree. You help them tie there shoe. At that moment, you are there angel. It cost nothing but 2 minutes at most. Maybe simply listen someones story for 5 min. Imagine doing something like that only 1 time a day. In one year you will be someone's/ an angel 365 times. That's all it takes. It all adds up. Those moments is what makes you a real angel. Go, be someone's angel today.
Old 16-01-2021, 03:22 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Latter Day Saints believe that angels either are the souls of humans who have died or human souls that have yet to be born. Joseph Smith taught that "there are no angels who minister to this earth but those that do belong or have belonged to it." Latter Day Saints also believe that Adam, the first man, was and is now the archangel Michael, and that arch angel Gabriel lived on the earth as Noah. Also the angel Moroni first lived in a pre-Columbian American civilization as the 5th-century prophet-warrior named Moroni. I love these beliefs in this branch of Christianity. I think angels and arch angels were once just like us, but have advanced in spirituality. We all can become angels. Other denominations of Christians have different beliefs about what angels are.

ok we heard what Joseph Smith taught, but what exactly did Jehovah God and Jesus teach? we shouldn't follow man's words, unless he speaks the words of God. the first group of Angels were created Jehovah God and Jesus. they were NOT humans and never was created as one.

but there will be from Earth who does have that Heavenly calling. the will make up a certain number, (Rev. 14:1-3 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps. And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth).

and despite what many believe, these are NOT going to Heaven to live with family, friends ,etc. they will will be Angels, will have a Job to do. and that Job is to rule over a Righteous new Earth. as kings and Priest with Jesus ,(Rev. 5: 9,10 And they sing a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, because you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought persons for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation. And has made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth). peace
Old 16-01-2021, 04:48 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
ok we heard what Joseph Smith taught, but what exactly did Jehovah God and Jesus teach? we shouldn't follow man's words, unless he speaks the words of God. the first group of Angels were created Jehovah God and Jesus. they were NOT humans and never was created as one.

but there will be from Earth who does have that Heavenly calling. the will make up a certain number, (Rev. 14:1-3 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps. And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth).

and despite what many believe, these are NOT going to Heaven to live with family, friends ,etc. they will will be Angels, will have a Job to do. and that Job is to rule over a Righteous new Earth. as kings and Priest with Jesus ,(Rev. 5: 9,10 And they sing a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, because you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought persons for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation. And has made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth). peace

And how do you know which man speaks the word of God and which man just claims to be speaking the word of God?
Old 16-01-2021, 05:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50

And how do you Personally know J Smith wasn't speaking the words of God ?
Old 16-01-2021, 05:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
And how do you know which man speaks the word of God and which man just claims to be speaking the word of God?

Regardless of who's speaking what, you ain't going to be an Angel and that's that.....
Old 16-01-2021, 05:27 PM
Master
Quote:
I love these beliefs in this branch of Christianity. I think angels and arch angels were once just like us, but have advanced in spirituality. We all can become angels. Other denominations of Christians have different beliefs about what angels are.

What will we do as angels?

If we reincarnate to resolve issues and gain experiences etc. then I suspect I will reincarnate again.