Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-11-2020, 03:19 AM
Ascender
Letting go

I need some help understanding this fear that recently pops up out of nowhere.

I guess I'm starting to realize she is not ever coming back to me, and it really hurts, but the thing is for some reason i start thinking about how i'll die one day, and i'll have not had her in my life, and it scares the hell out of me for some reason. i literally cant even keep my eyes closed if im trying to sleep and that feelings crops up on me. i get this feeling of fear deep in the pit of my stomach.

i dont get why this is happening can someone help me out?
Old 29-11-2020, 04:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez
I need some help understanding this fear that recently pops up out of nowhere.

I guess I'm starting to realize she is not ever coming back to me, and it really hurts, but the thing is for some reason i start thinking about how i'll die one day, and i'll have not had her in my life, and it scares the hell out of me for some reason. i literally cant even keep my eyes closed if im trying to sleep and that feelings crops up on me. i get this feeling of fear deep in the pit of my stomach.

i dont get why this is happening can someone help me out?
This fear is letting you know that what you are focused upon, is not in alignment with what your greater non-physical consciousness knows to be true.

People often believe that they can lose something. This is simply not true. You never lose anything, ever. All that you want to be do or have, is always held purely by your greater non-physical consciousness, and it is always expanding, ongoingly. And whenever you let any condition, be more important than who you truely are, as an eternal ever expanding consciousness, you limit yourself unnecessarily and suffer unecessarily.

The point of your life is to enjoy it. The point of your love is to enjoy it. And it will always evolve and become more. Evermore. You will always grow as a person. As a being. And want more. Your desires always expand. You never lose the desire ever. It is always there. But when you focus away from it, then you feel bad. And when you remind yourself of what it is you truely want. Then you feel good. Because your purpose is to enjoy what you want. So when you focus on what you want, you feel good.

If you have a big desire, that is ragin ahead of your believes, it can be pretty painful. I want it, but... I want it, but... How about, just enjoy the thought of what you want and allow your desires to evolve naturally, and let go of the conditions. The conditions are not the point. You are an eternal unconditional, energy motional, ever expanding consciousness that is being and becoming evermore here and now. It is your joy and enjoyment of your desires, that is the point. Not the conditions. But the joy itself. The love itself. To feel good because it feels good. That's the whole point of life. Allow yourself to feel good about whatever you feel good about. And let go of being so conditional. Let the conditions take care of themselves. If you feel good, the conditions will simply reflect that. You dont need the conditions to feel good.

You can suffer all you want over a condition, but then it is helpful to ask yourself, what it is you want. And focus there, to enjoy that which it is that you do want. Instead of focusing on what you dont want.

Life always helps you know what it is you want. Don't make it more than that. You can suffer over life, but you just suffer cause you want to know what you want. And then you can say, alright I dont like this. I want something more enjoyable. Focus on that and enjoy that. And allow that. Because your soul is always already doing that. So you can always ask yourself and feel your emotional guidance system. What it is you truely want. Think and feel with clarity. If you focus on something that feels bad, that just helps you clarify and know what it is you prefer. So that you can allow yourself to enjoy that more.
Old 29-11-2020, 05:28 AM
Ascender
Was not expecting such a great reply from anyone. I'm going to try it out, focusing on what I want instead of what I dont. Thanks
Old 11-01-2021, 04:23 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
Was not expecting such a great reply from anyone. I'm going to try it out, focusing on what I want instead of what I dont. Thanks
So I tried this, and also realized I have kinda forgotten about it too.

I've been talking with other twin flames, who also haven't spoke to theirs in 10-13 years, and there are a lot of similarities between our stories. Last guy I talked to, hadn't heard from them in 13 years. Their twin left without warning too, after all the passion and intense attraction shared.

I dont get it. If we had the passion, and the love, and the friendship along with it, why didn't it work out? What happened to her? She suddenly left.. changed numbers..changed her name on social media.. not that it matters now. I can't find her anywhere.

I miss her all the time, can't get her out of my thoughts , still love her deeply, and gently.

I wish she would talk to me. Is that the expectation. I think it is.

I feel better suddenly, like I realized that I just need to stop expecting her to talk to me. Ever. I need to just let myself relax.
Old 14-01-2021, 03:16 AM
Master
Angel1

Quote:

I've been talking with other twin flames, who also haven't spoke to theirs in 10-13 years, and there are a lot of similarities between our stories. Last guy I talked to, hadn't heard from them in 13 years. Their twin left without warning too, after all the passion and intense attraction shared.

I dont get it. If we had the passion, and the love, and the friendship along with it, why didn't it work out? What happened to her? She suddenly left.. changed numbers..changed her name on social media.. not that it matters now. I can't find her anywhere.

I miss her all the time, can't get her out of my thoughts , still love her deeply, and gently.

I feel better suddenly, like I realized that I just need to stop expecting her to talk to me. Ever. I need to just let myself relax.
Yea, I had the same experience. But if you had absolute perfect memory, (which you dont need, because you got a greater non-physical consciousness, to which you, as its physical extension, always feel your energy motional relativity to it, as it will always hold the furthest leading edge most expanded state of all that you want to be do or have, ever expandingly, steadily for you), then you could remember that the love, was a consequence of energetic alignment with your own inner being, and to be two people in physical, grounding and co-creating with source, is powerful. but to then put all of that appreciation on the physical, is missing the point. the love and bliss is always available as you align energetically with your furthest most expanded state of being and becoming evermore here and now, physical and non-physical, resonating, in alignment and harmony and co-creation, coblending as a total YOU,physical and greater nonphysical consciousness.

from that point of view, every single one in your life is your soulmate. because it is not about the destination or condition, it is about the journey and alignment of your energy of that which allows your greater allowed realisation of all that you are, evermore, through the path of lesser resistance = least resistance, most effortless zero insistence and full allowance, and thus will always want to allow yourself to realise it evermore. as the greatest truth of all truths beings of all becomings, as you can always feel your energy motional emotional RELATIVITY to your SOURCE OF BEING. THAT WHICH CREATES YOUR CONDITIONS.
It is God? who brought you that love. but YOU ARE ONE WITH THAT GOD WHEN YOU ALIGN WITH IT AND FLOW AS ONE WITH IT IN ALIGNMENT WITH IT. So you have to remember you are the Source of all that goodness. You co-created it by allowing yourself alignment with the creator of your being. And how do you know? by how you feel energy motionally your relativity to your source, as you can feel it as it is indicated by your valuable emotional guidance system. why? because you are an inseperable extension of your Source! You will always ask where that love is! because your life and everything that you are and all in your life, all of it, is being MADE out of that, right now. always, eternally evermore here and now.

so you will never feel good unless you allow yourself to become one with the creator of your own life. because otherwise you cannot allow the true conditions of your life to be reflected back to you. even tho it is, in this moment, always beaming to you, love love here and there and this is who you are and this and that, but you will not be able to see and recognize it and act upon it, because you are energetically focused in opposition to it, and so it is invisible to you.

So the only way to find love is to find love. not a physical condition that is merely a reflection of that. but to feel the love. and how do you feel it? very simple... you can feel when you focus on something that doesnt feel good. so you can also feel when you focus on something that does feel good. and you can tell the difference. this is your eternal calling of your source. as all is one and one is all. if you dont listen(feel) to your source, nothing happens. it will always be there for your reconsideration, eternally. as you are eternally and infinitely inseperable extension of it. that is why you always feel your relativity to it. so it is always unnecessery to suffer and a waste of time, that only keeps point you back to who you eternally are.

so whenever you think, feel your heart... so when you think "why did it go away?"... well?... how does that thought feel? dissapointment... you're only going to get dissapointing thought forms from that thought. and since it doesnt feel good, you are pinching your connection with your GREATER KNOWING, OF YOUR INFINITE SOURCE INTELLIGENCE. and if you find a thought that DOES feel good, you are allowing your greater allowed realisation more, by that thought.

your source knows, that, not only can it not go away, it can even not not go away, becauase you are ment to experience a greater love than it, 5 billion times per second expanding exponentially in exponentionally accelerating rapturous bliss of joyful extacy. and when you ignore that by thinking something so irrelevant, so far removed from your true worthiness, then you WANT to feel negative emotion, such as dissapointment, to remind you, hey! no! turn back around. talk about perfect guidance. but how are you going to allow yourself to realise and appreciate the perfection of it, if you dont appreciate your negative emotion, as if it is not a relevant experience in your life? no! it is HUGE!LY important and relevant and significant and revealing and enlightening. Duh! ofc im gonna feel bad to think that my love went away. BECAUSE I AM LOVE!! I AM MADE OUT OF LOVE! I AM LOVE ITSELF! LOVE FLOWS FROM ME AND THROUGH ME AND THROUGH ALL THAT IS EVERY SINGLE WAKING MOMENT OF MY LIFE. AND I LOVE WHEN NEGATIVE EMOTION HELPS ME REMIND ME OF THAT AGAIN AND AGAIN! WITHOUT FAIL! FOREVERMORE! I WANNA KNOW IT EVERMORE AND MORE AND MORE, FOREVERMORE.
Old 19-01-2021, 09:40 PM
Master
Quote:

It happens like this, tf relationships are never easy there is always something, something that holds them apart. We talk a lot about union re-union etc - however take it from me when a tf couple are not ready to be together the forces of nature will just keep them apart.

My twin and I were apart for 17 years and even now we are together, yet we are still apart - life is not easy on the tf journey, it's tests and tests and more tests. They just never seem to end. However, I can tell you one thing, since getting back together after the 17 years, we have not seperated once. We tried, we both tried many times, yet all that keeps happening is that we learn to be kinder, more loving, more close and new things come up. We deal with them together, we support one another.

It is tough, it is hard and sometimes I wonder, yet the years, the wait, the learning it was all worth it. It will all be different in the end if you guys incarnated to be together - sending you love for the next part of your journey