Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-12-2020, 11:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Hey guys, what's up and what's your story 😁

Who's just starting out on this journey, who's been on it for a while and who's been on it WAY too long? What are the differences/similarities that y'all notice between all of your lengths?
Old 03-12-2020, 11:24 AM
Elfin

Hi.... I've only been "at it" this year ...( Call me a late starter LOL)....but apart from that, what are your interests? .. I see you posting in "twin flames".... You got one ?.. had one?.. need one ? .. and welcome !
Old 03-12-2020, 07:00 PM
Master

In 2012 I was "at it"

Now I am out of the game.

I have no conclusions to draw upon from my experience, which is fine hahaha.

A randomly inspired comment to remind myself about the experience:

"love is in the moment".
Old 03-12-2020, 09:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi.... I've only been "at it" this year ...( Call me a late starter LOL)....but apart from that, what are your interests? .. I see you posting in "twin flames".... You got one ?.. had one?.. need one ? .. and welcome !
How has the year been for you so far, should a person need a Twin Flame?
Old 03-12-2020, 09:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
In 2012 I was "at it"

Now I am out of the game.

I have no conclusions to draw upon from my experience, which is fine hahaha.

A randomly inspired comment to remind myself about the experience:

"love is in the moment".
. Wasn't for you 😁
Old 03-12-2020, 09:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordquas
. Wasn't for you ��

Who knows what is for me?
I surely don't know... I only pretend that I do.

Apparently "there is freedom in me not knowing 'cause that is the definition of an adventure"... my spirit guide or whatever likes to appeal to my sense of adventure apparently.

I will take it at its merit, the guiding voice in my head seems more intelligent than I am ahahahah

Old 04-12-2020, 05:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Who knows what is for me?
I surely don't know... I only pretend that I do.

Apparently "there is freedom in me not knowing 'cause that is the definition of an adventure"... my spirit guide or whatever likes to appeal to my sense of adventure apparently.

I will take it at its merit, the guiding voice in my head seems more intelligent than I am ahahahah

I love a good adventure myself 😁
Old 10-12-2020, 07:23 AM
Suspended

Life, life gets left behind

Ha ha do you want to know my birthday?
Old 10-12-2020, 03:03 PM
Guide

It started in 2015.

I do not think I want to be with him anymore -I certainly do not think of him that way. He hints at the opposite sometimes, but I have trained myself to think of this leading on as his weakness -and not pay much attention to it. But he is still my twin, and oh my, have we healed each other over and over again.

So, my story is a happy one. We have both come a long way since meeting the other and we are doing amazing things with our lives, which we can directly credit the other's influence with. And I think this is what this story was about. He took my greatest ambition and made it possible... and I did the same with his.
Old 31-12-2020, 08:07 PM
Guide

I have been on the twin flame journey for 3 decades. We spent decades out of touch but in 2016 he came back into my life, unexpectedly. We are good friends, we communicate frequently and about 2 years ago I told him about twin flames. He has been open to the idea and learning very slowly as things progress forward. He is currently married, which I am accepting of, and we just go along being happy to be back in each other's lives.