Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-11-2020, 12:45 AM
Experiencer

Have you met your spirit guides during Astral Projection?

If so what were they like? How did they communicate with you? What did they look like? What did you guys do together? What adventured did they take you on?
Old 23-11-2020, 01:06 AM
Gracey

First time I did, I saw my self out of my body and then I zoomed really fast and was not aware of any surroundings. Then I landed in darkness and I walked forward. My spirit guide was behind me. She is female and named Brenda. As I walked she told me not to go any further, I didn't listen. I walked about 10 more steps and then I felt an edge with my feet. I looked around and sensed depth below me. I looked as far as I could and then I saw a grey swirl rotate up towards me. When it got to me I was instantly back in my body.
Old 23-11-2020, 01:22 AM
Experiencer

Were you scared when she told you don't go any closer, or when you more calm?
Old 23-11-2020, 01:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamercan
If so what were they like? How did they communicate with you? What did they look like? What did you guys do together? What adventured did they take you on?
At the time I had those astral projections, some times I realized that a character is more important for me than others, but I didn't know what I was experiencing. Much later I was explained. There were also astral projections that at the time I didn't know to be related to guidance.

I kind of object to the name "spirit guides" as the word "spirit" is loaded with incorrect beliefs.

The guide I'm talking about is my inner source of knowledge and guidance.

What we experience in dreams, lucid dreams, astral projections is symbolical, and only built from familiar forms and situations.

The non-physical doesn't appear physical. Actually the physical isn't what it appears to be either.

The guide didn't take me on adventures. He tried to explain how things are, but usually I forgot all the main points by the time I woke up.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 23-11-2020, 01:58 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamercan
Were you scared when she told you don't go any closer, or when you more calm?

There was no fear. I was curious and objective like a scientist would be. Also, I was wide awake when I left my body.

Last edited by Gracey : 23-11-2020 at 03:15 AM.
Old 24-11-2020, 12:57 AM
Kioma

It was about 25 years ago.

At that time I often did open ended guided meditation. I would ask a question or set an intention, then see what happened. That night it was, "I want to meet my spirit guide."

I fell into trance easily as usual at that time of my life. After a momentary darkness I found myself in a deep jungle. I walked a few steps and came into a clearing. It was night time. The jungle air was clear with a pleasant scent. The stars were bright. Muted jungle noises caressed my ears. In front of me was a low white building. There was no door, but a wide opening sloped down gently to the interior.

The whole building, inside and out, appeared to be made of a white stucco. Art works adorned the walls. Tasteful low furniture was arranged around the living space. In the center was a large square sunken living room ringed with plush couches. I fell into one feeling quite comfortable, putting my feet up on a large wooden coffee table. I waited.

In walked my ex wife. Actually at that time, we were only separated, but she had left me for my best friend just a few months before, and we would be divorced within a couple weeks from this experience.

Momentarily recovering from shock, I said incredulously, "You are my spirit guide?"

She flopped down on the other end of the couch I was sitting in, and replied calmly, "Who did you expect?"

I bailed, waking moments later. That was my last astral experience for many years.
Old 24-11-2020, 02:37 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

I am my own guide, and I am my own saviour.

I am the active creative writer, director and actor on every drama I experience.

This idea to wait of "being saved" by some external being will keep you forever unsuccessful in all the dimensions of the reality spectrum.
Old 24-11-2020, 07:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer

I am the active creative writer, director and actor on every drama I experience.

This idea to wait of "being saved" by some external being will keep you forever unsuccessful in all the dimensions of the reality spectrum.
Thank you! You made me smile
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 24-11-2020, 07:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer

That is excellent. I never thought of it like that. You are right in my opinion.
Old 07-12-2020, 10:18 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
It was about 25 years ago.

At that time I often did open ended guided meditation. I would ask a question or set an intention, then see what happened. That night it was, "I want to meet my spirit guide."

I fell into trance easily as usual at that time of my life. After a momentary darkness I found myself in a deep jungle. I walked a few steps and came into a clearing. It was night time. The jungle air was clear with a pleasant scent. The stars were bright. Muted jungle noises caressed my ears. In front of me was a low white building. There was no door, but a wide opening sloped down gently to the interior.

The whole building, inside and out, appeared to be made of a white stucco. Art works adorned the walls. Tasteful low furniture was arranged around the living space. In the center was a large square sunken living room ringed with plush couches. I fell into one feeling quite comfortable, putting my feet up on a large wooden coffee table. I waited.

In walked my ex wife. Actually at that time, we were only separated, but she had left me for my best friend just a few months before, and we would be divorced within a couple weeks from this experience.

Momentarily recovering from shock, I said incredulously, "You are my spirit guide?"

She flopped down on the other end of the couch I was sitting in, and replied calmly, "Who did you expect?"

I bailed, waking moments later. That was my last astral experience for many years.

Found this recently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
"...your spirit guides are not there to be your teacher or impose their own belief systems upon you. They are there to empower you to become independent and Self-aware, that they no longer have to fulfil your need for them to be there.."