Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-11-2020, 05:10 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by annonafox
I ponder this all the time. I feel hopeful, inspired when I read stories about past lives/reincarnation. There is such beauty to the tales. Comfort. Hope. But sometimes I feel so scared---wondering what truly happens when we die.
But sometimes I feel so scared---wondering what truly happens when we die.

Annonafox,

I feel the same.
Old 13-11-2020, 05:53 AM
Master

We experience "dying", passing on every time we wake up from a dream. It feels exactly the same way. It is what I experienced many times during life-between-lives regressions. You wake up to a different "you", to only a somewhat, not much more aware than this-you. There is nothing to be afraid of; actually fear is counter-productive because it temporarily creates what you are afraid of.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.

Last edited by inavalan : 13-11-2020 at 06:44 PM.
Old 13-11-2020, 08:48 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by onehope
...But where is home? I am a life long seeker and looking for some sign, signal, message and it just doesn't happen. I am on this forum seeking information from those that may have strong spiritual energies.

Where is home? I don't think we can define exactly where it is because it's not in any part of the physical dimensions.

We have names such as Heaven or The Summerlands but they don't tell us much. Looking for a better understanding of the so-called afterlife is the primary focus of a website I run. We have a specific thread about signs, symbols and messages as survival evidence and a section where members can put questions to a spirit guide.

For myself I spent the first years of the past 36 researching and learning and the rest trying to help others. I'd be happy to try to help you.
Old 13-11-2020, 09:02 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Where is home?

Home is heart.
Old 13-11-2020, 09:04 AM
Master

In my opinion there is no spirit, there is no soul and there is no supernatural.
This condition or state, the one we call 'now' always exists.
It just changes clothes.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 13-11-2020, 10:10 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
In my opinion there is no spirit, there is no soul and there is no supernatural.

Yes,you manifest what is true or not.

Based on thinking.

True or not.
Old 13-11-2020, 12:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Home is heart.

You've quoted my posting #14: "Originally Posted by bobjob, Where is home?" but I hadn't asked that question - I had been quoting and replying to onehope who DID ask the question.
Old 13-11-2020, 12:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Home is heart.

Heart is an organ of the body, a pump that circulates the blood. That's not home. In the context of the category where this thread is housed, 'Death and The Afterlife', home is where we came from and the place we'll return to after we die.
Old 13-11-2020, 12:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
We experience "dying", passing on every time we wake up from a dream. It feels exactly the same way.
Some of us may experience something like dying when we wake from certain dreams but it's wrong to assume that all experience it just because you do...
Old 13-11-2020, 12:29 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
In my opinion there is no spirit, there is no soul and there is no supernatural. This condition or state, the one we call 'now' always exists.
It just changes clothes.

Fair enough that your opinion is that there is no such thing as spirit, soul or supernatural but why introduce the concept of 'now'?