Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-11-2020, 03:26 AM
Seeker

One Major Bible Verse Fake Pastors Don't Want To Hear

We are in the end time and there are many wolves in sheep clothing out there. As a Christian, you must be vigilant and know how to identify a fake man of God. The verse below can do you a great help:

"When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing doesn’t follow, nor happen, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken: the prophet has spoken it presumptuously, you shall not be afraid of him" (Deuteronomy the 18:22).
Old 10-12-2020, 09:44 AM
PureEvil760

Pastors are not Prophets, most religion doesn't have much to do with fact. If a Christian Pastor was a real prophet, they would kick him out. Because fiction is en-grained in religion and its vastly different than what is True, real and factual. To belong to a religion you must not know God at all, because if you really did know God, religion would become clearly nonsense, however they are glued to their nonsense. We are very small and know nothing, the part of you that wants to think you are more than that is also your prison. You used your free will to create yourself. Everything you know is yours, its all you. God did not create that, he only gave us the free will to. God's creation we all inevitably share and is nothing like what we are experiencing now, that's why we're 'small' because the Truth is that much greater.
Old 10-12-2020, 10:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelytony22
We are in the end time and there are many wolves in sheep clothing out there. As a Christian, you must be vigilant and know how to identify a fake man of God. The verse below can do you a great help:

"When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing doesn’t follow, nor happen, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken: the prophet has spoken it presumptuously, you shall not be afraid of him" (Deuteronomy the 18:22).
There always been a lot of wolves in sheep's clothing out there. But dew to technology it's allowed spread faster than ever. Causing the great devolving of the human mind. Stupidity has become a widely excepted trait.
So a person who speaks the name of the Lord but does negative things he will be saved? A person who does not speak his name who does positive things will not be saved?
The older I get, the less I listen to what people say, but I pay attention to what they do.
Old 10-12-2020, 11:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
There always been a lot of wolves in sheep's clothing out there. But dew to technology it's allowed spread faster than ever. Causing the great devolving of the human mind. Stupidity has become a widely excepted trait.
So a person who speaks the name of the Lord but does negative things he will be saved? A person who does not speak his name who does positive things will not be saved?
The older I get, the less I listen to what people say, but I pay attention to what they do.

' The older I get, the less I listen to what people say, but I pay attention to what they do '

Actions DO speak louder than words
Old 10-12-2020, 11:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' The older I get, the less I listen to what people say, but I pay attention to what they do '

Actions DO speak louder than words
So....in short. Do the best you truly can to best person you can be every day. By helping to improve and caring about everything/everyone around you the best you know how. This is a huge world with many different cultures and beliefs. Regardless of where you come from if everyone did what I mentioned above. The world would be a wonderful place.
Old 10-12-2020, 01:06 PM
Master
Quote:
So....in short. Do the best you truly can to best person you can be every day. By helping to improve and caring about everything/everyone around you the best you know how. This is a huge world with many different cultures and beliefs. Regardless of where you come from if everyone did what I mentioned above. The world would be a wonderful place.

What you mentioned above really doesn't work in real life hallow, unfortunately

We have some who would say to slaughter someone who has different beliefs than you is the best thing they could do, then we have some who practice Shunning because they believe it's the best thing they can do and the list could go on....

What we believe as being loving and caring doesn't have the same value to others, that's the problem in this World....
Old 10-12-2020, 01:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
What you mentioned above really doesn't work in real life hallow, unfortunately

We have some who would say to slaughter someone who has different beliefs than you is the best thing they could do, then we have some who practice Shunning because they believe it's the best thing they can do and the list could go on....

What we believe as being loving and caring doesn't have the same value to others, that's the problem in this World....
True I understand what you mean. That's the unfortunate side of life we have to deal with. But if you live by that set of rules, word for word like people with the bible there's no way it could be distorted. You wouldn't have wars in the name of careing or make those words political. You can't say my way of helping is better. If it is there's nothing wrong with that. I would love to see someone help someone better than the other. So many negative things are fueled by "gods" word
Old 10-12-2020, 01:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelytony22

From a Christian perspective it seems rather straight-forward to identify a wolf in sheep's clothing, those who claim to be Christian or like Christ but then proceeds to claim to be God, or do good deeds or preaching without giving reverence to Jesus Christ, or things contrary to the teaching. It seems to me that a lot of churches these days are wolf dens.

It's not my job to fix the churches, I'm just saying it's pretty obvious many of them are losing their roots and spiritual character. People can talk all they want about ''love'', equating it with ''inclusivity'' as some box-ticking exercise, but you see church authorities say and do things these days that got nothing to do with Christianity, like one female Swedish priest hiding the crosses but giving Muslims a little help figuring out where the south-eastwards direction is so they can pray to Mecca. All in the name of 'Christianity'.. yeah okay.. something is going amiss there..

(Off topic; I don't like the negativity associated with wolves by the way. They're pretty awesome animals and not aggressive to humans, unless you have a rabid wolf.)
Old 10-12-2020, 03:33 PM
Master
Quote:
True I understand what you mean. That's the unfortunate side of life we have to deal with. But if you live by that set of rules, word for word like people with the bible there's no way it could be distorted. You wouldn't have wars in the name of careing or make those words political. You can't say my way of helping is better. If it is there's nothing wrong with that. I would love to see someone help someone better than the other. So many negative things are fueled by "gods" word

' So many negative things are fueled by "gods" word '

So true.... but also positive, it can work both ways we can but try and sort the wheat from the chaff....
Old 11-12-2020, 07:44 PM
PureEvil760

It's impossible to fix entire churches, the only thing you really can fix is yourself. Fake prophets believing they are real are just as pointless as a follower believing a religion is real. Why would you segregate religion into little boxes like 'I believe in God THIS way or THAT way as defined by other humans. God is real it doesn't matter what you believe because you are wrong, you only know what sin is and have been blind to divinity most of your life.