Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 02-11-2020, 04:21 PM
Master

Higher black chakra’s and subchakra’s

Hii,

In my minds eye I often recognize black chakra’s, 7, located at my head and at the same time above. I associate them with going deeper and further within and in an almost mathematical way,

Also I recognize at least orange and black subchakra’s and the chakra’s themselves within themselves (in each other) infinitely going on.

What kind of experience is this? What can I do with this? How do I discover my options for self-care with this?

Will go down that road at least if no one really knows.

Kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 29-11-2020, 07:36 AM
Pathfinder

You have to track your path. Black is dark right, but it's also about the invisible spirit. If youre having a hard time, get accustomed to the mind and the need for lightness of mind/tone/vibration. It may very well be a sign that you're going into a territory that has nothing of value, the value itself is how to grow in an entropic way that satisfies your desires and future prospects.
I already went through it. Make goals and set up a schedule to work on them however many times a day.
To create chakra is basically creating/arranging time, and the ability to fill that hollogram with yourself.

Indigo is Ceremonial Order.

for example: what use is our subjective knowledge if it isnt shareable. (objective)
Within objectivity is a uniformal vibration, something that doesnt change, something is, and something that is, is irreputably true (existing).
We have to mend our beliefs with co existing believers. This is community and also the ability to source your own source of experiential wisdom with other people, and even philosophers, philosophies, you'll start to be able to comprehend
them given you have experienced these hidden Virtues.

So it does put pressure on us to want to give back to humanity, just in the right way or the right place.

It makes a world of a difference if you just find and study on the daily, a specific spiritual system.
Personally I'm learning Philosophy and Logic, paired with Esoteric Astrology. And Music. It trains and changes our character. (spirit)

Be Practical, be moderate, and replenish the mystery within.
Old 29-11-2020, 11:51 AM
Master

Thank you very much! That’s fascinating :)
Old 10-12-2020, 01:05 PM
Newbie ;)

I found online articles a few years saying that we have more than 7 chakras:

One about 12 inches above our head which holds our life's purpose and tasks.

One a couple of inches above our head that holds all our life experiences.

One at the base of our feet that recycles external energy into usable energy for the body.

One about 12 inches lower that grounds us to our life purpose at this point in time and space.
Old 11-12-2020, 01:24 AM
Guide
Officially it's taught there are many channels, meridians, sub-meridians, etc... they all have major, minor, and tiny nexus points where they meet.

There are two major ones with 144,000 branches and the central column with sheaths around it, and as you'd expect 7 or 8 other major nexus points going up the middle as well. I wish there was a good chart from Chinese medicine that detailed them all but it's probably not possible.

Quote:
What kind of experience is this? What can I do with this? How do I discover my options for self-care with this?

Sounds like a vison experience of some of what your top energy points are doing. What I discovered thanks to a teacher's grace is that most of us don't know what to do about any of it, it seems to just be a system of how subtle energy operates along our channels.

The main practice of expediating the spiritual path is to gain access to these points so we can manipulate them using certain tools that should go unmentioned for now. But if you are curious, it's always been about inviting intelligent forces, namely the Mother Kundalini (most popular of her many names) to ascend AND DESCEND BACK through the system while she is teaching, cleaning, and correcting us so we can reveal our essential potential and actualize it, never needing to come back to this realm again.

PLEASE find authentic traditions and teachers, do not waste these opportunities.
Old 11-12-2020, 03:47 PM
Master

Thanks both for your responses!!
Old 16-12-2020, 07:51 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
Officially it's taught there are many channels, meridians, sub-meridians, etc... they all have major, minor, and tiny nexus points where they meet.

I would care to know much more about this. In sending myself energy to my chakras, I have thought to send it to "one above my crown" then "two above my crown"... and also "one below my root." In doing so, I found that there could be many dozen of extra chakras above and below the typical ones people seem to focus on and care about. I really don't know what all those other extra chakras do, but would gladly like to learn.
Old 28-12-2020, 01:06 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
I would care to know much more about this. In sending myself energy to my chakras, I have thought to send it to "one above my crown" then "two above my crown"... and also "one below my root." In doing so, I found that there could be many dozen of extra chakras above and below the typical ones people seem to focus on and care about. I really don't know what all those other extra chakras do, but would gladly like to learn.

Yes, it's very involved and there's so many pathways to get lost in. It's not just for martial arts or acupuncture.

A person also has to not only access but amplify certain energy first.

None of it will really manifest permanent changes if the person hasn't broken through.

The main point is that a person must reach the breakthrough point in realization first.

This is why it's important to access a teacher who has completed the spiritual path it in it's entirety and then the fun begins afterwards, the exploring different pathways and energy meridians for specific abilities, etc...

My teacher is producing a work right now regarding what you're asking about but it will only be handed out to those who complete their path and this involves only using very specific instructions given from teacher to student. Nobody will figure out the siddha formulas on their own and those that haphazardly bump into it typically don't manifest any real lasting change in their evolution. I am living proof, so please listen. If it made a difference I wouldn't still be here lol.

PM me if you're interested in my tradition, I would love for you (or anyone reading) to have access to this!!